It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Avoid a Disastrous War, Is it time to move Israel ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: crazyewok

Oh really?

Well, seems you're forgetting the crap done TO THEM.

Typical.

Why?

USA was not involved in the Holocaust.

The UK was not involved.

We bare no guilt.

In fact we helped liberate them from the NAZI's

So why pander to Israel because of the past wrongs done by OTHER people.

Wow. Just....wow.

So, you need guilt to help someone? You have to be guilty of some atrocity to then be able to help? Well, tell that to the Germans then. I'm sure they would love to know that people expect them to do more to help a people that their ancestors tried to exterminate.

We help them, because it's the right thing to do, to defend and protect a people that have been treated as subhumans for a very long time. And now, with our assistance they FINALLY have the means to defend themselves.

As for the previous poster who mentioned Israel hasn't been invaded since 1973. You sir are correct! Why have they not been invaded? Because they have a deterrent. Their neighbors are now afraid of them. For the first time in history Israel is a force to be reckoned with. And rightfully so.

Well if you love them so much go live there and join there military. No one is stopping you.

The jews are not the only downtrodden people in the world.

The native Americans are one such group, the Irish another. And I would not supply arms of support aggressive actions with these.
edit on 13-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
If they really wanted peace, then they would make it happen.

A bit hard to when you are surrounded by people who have vowed to destroy you...

You make the bed...you sleep in it.

As the people who voted the Hamas terrorists into government have found out, to their cost!

Like I said. It takes two to tango. It applies to both sides.

And don't act like Israel is happy with where the lines in the sand are. They are just as hell bent on Arab destruction.

Neither side is right. War doesn't decide who wins, just who is left.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Oh really?

Typical.

Why?

The UK was not involved.

We bare no guilt.

Wow. Just....wow.

So, you need guilt to help someone? You have to be guilty of some atrocity to then be able to help? Well, tell that to the Germans then. I'm sure they would love to know that people expect them to do more to help a people that their ancestors tried to exterminate.

We help them, because it's the right thing to do, to defend and protect a people that have been treated as subhumans for a very long time. And now, with our assistance they FINALLY have the means to defend themselves.

As for the previous poster who mentioned Israel hasn't been invaded since 1973. You sir are correct! Why have they not been invaded? Because they have a deterrent. Their neighbors are now afraid of them. For the first time in history Israel is a force to be reckoned with. And rightfully so.

Well if you love them so much go live there and join there military. No one is stopping you.

The native Americans are one such group, the Irish another.

Well, since I am 1/2 Cherokee, I'm sure I understand our history, and mourn our dead quite a bit more than you. However, it was the past, and it cannot be changed. Now, if we Natives were today being bombed, killed and having missiles fired at us all the time simply for being on our reservations, and having a different religion, I would take up the fight.

Ironically, the other half of me is Dutch/Irish/German lineage.

What I am not however, is Jewish. So, I have no right to join their military or their fight. But I do have insights into their plight. So, I support them as I can. Again, because it is the right thing to do.

Your cheeky response though, is indicative of you not having a valid point.

I know it's the "in" thing now to hate on Israel, but you are on the wrong side of history on this.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: dr1234
a reply to: greencmp

Does anyone have trouble not asking the obvious question, why does isreal/do the jews have so many G.D. enemies? Why have they always had so many enemies? Are they truly just harmless victims? Is Isreal really playing nice and being unfairly hated by about everyone around them? Where there's smoke there's fire. I have a hard time buying it, go ahead and call me all the names in the book. I don't give a rat's ass if you bully me.

Understanding that would require you to have an understanding of the Abrahamic religions. And their animosity towards each other… Obviously you are not familiar…

It's obvious that you don't give a "rats ass" or you brush up on some of your history so that you could grasp the concept of what's actually happening

Wow, that's a very poor answer. You're not earning your keep … ;-)

no thats the right answer, interesting how out of all the pages you picked me out.....even though others have basically said the samething....

forum gangs i see.....

Its the right answer period,all of the termoil there can be boiled down to one thing and thats warring religions....

Just because youdont like that answer doesnt mean its not true......learn history I majored in it

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere War, Peace. Two sides of the same coin. Perhaps we should ask everyone to stop? If only for a moment...

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69 Or conversely we hold a worldwide lottery. You get an even number you live, an odd you die. It may just make the ones left behind realize how much we miss those sick twisted sons a bitches who were lucky enough to have moved on and also now we are still stuck here with a half remnant of sad bastards, of whom we are one. I have heard it said that we only truly attend funerals to feel aliiive. Sage words. The tragedy is that we are all content to kill our self's softly, rushing into our dissipation whilst claiming our pile of # is the highest, but somehow does not stink as much as yours. God help us.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

I dont "hate" the people of Israel.

IF they were attacked again by there neighbors I would have no issue in help.

But if they want to start a war they can do it themselves. Not unless they can back it up with REAL hard evidence and not just the word of politicians and if they will be in the fox holes alongside us and not just sit and watch were there allies do the heavy work.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Oh really?

Typical.

Why?

The UK was not involved.

We bare no guilt.

Wow. Just....wow.

Well, since I am 1/2 Cherokee, I'm sure I understand our history, and mourn our dead quite a bit more than you. However, it was the past, and it cannot be changed. Now, if we Natives were today being bombed, killed and having missiles fired at us all the time simply for being on our reservations, and having a different religion, I would take up the fight.

What I am not however, is Jewish. So, I have no right to join their military or their fight. But I do have insights into their plight. So, I support them as I can. Again, because it is the right thing to do.

I know it's the "in" thing now to hate on Israel, but you are on the wrong side of history on this.

I'd like to know why it's "the right thing to do"?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Does anyone have trouble not asking the obvious question, why does isreal/do the jews have so many G.D. enemies? Why have they always had so many enemies? Are they truly just harmless victims? Is Isreal really playing nice and being unfairly hated by about everyone around them? Where there's smoke there's fire. I have a hard time buying it, go ahead and call me all the names in the book. I don't give a rat's ass if you bully me.

Understanding that would require you to have an understanding of the Abrahamic religions. And their animosity towards each other… Obviously you are not familiar…

It's obvious that you don't give a "rats ass" or you brush up on some of your history so that you could grasp the concept of what's actually happening

no thats the right answer, interesting how out of all the pages you picked me out.....even though others have basically said the samething....

forum gangs i see.....

Its the right answer period,all of the termoil there can be boiled down to one thing and thats warring religions....

Just because youdont like that answer doesn't mean its not true......learn history I majored in it

Sorry, I misunderstood. Since you majored in history you obviously know all the answers when it comes to the ME. Silly of me to have a different point of view. Delusional much … ?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I dont "hate" the people of Israel.

IF they were attacked again by there neighbors I would have no issue in help.

But if they want to start a war they can do it themselves. Not unless they can back it up with REAL hard evidence and not just the word of politicians and if they will be in the fox holes alongside us and not just sit and watch were there allies do the heavy work.

I agree, they should fight the war themselves, IF they start it. But, it's kinda hard to say they started it, when any response they have at this point, is just that, a response. Now, if everyone let them be, and stopped trying to kill them, then they attacked for no reason, I would be the first to condemn them. And yes, say they need to fight on their own.

But this land is theirs. Regardless of how you or I feel about it, the bottom line is it's theirs as of right now. Possession is 9/10 of the law as they say. They have as legitimate of a claim to it as anyone, and they posses it now.

But as I stated earlier, the only reason their neighbors have NOT attacked again, is because they know Israel is nuclear. That's the whole reason Iran wants "the bomb", to counter Israel and remove some of Israel's perceived shield.

I never said you "hate" them BTW, just that you were hating ON them. Generally means just talking smack. Yeah, I know the word hate is in there, but it means something different.

Sigh.... stupid slang. It's a small minded vice that even I'm guilty of every now and again. LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oh really?

Typical.

Why?

The UK was not involved.

We bare no guilt.

Wow. Just....wow.

If you don't know, and don't get it, then sadly there would be no use in explaining it to you. It would be a waste of your time and mine.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
When Malcolm X said "by any means necessary" he was branded a terrorist. Before he uttered those words the early Zionists took that statement to the next level and actually killed British diplomats, and used various terror tactics to pressure the government into creating a Jewish state. They were hailed heroes and founding fathers of the State of Israel.

The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday July 22, 1946 by the militant Zionist underground organization, the Irgun, on the British military and administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing[1] of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem.[2][3][4] 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

As long as Jews are blind to those facts there is no hope. As long as the children (both physical and in spirit!) of those Jewish terrorists run Israel there is no hope for peace because it simply boils down to one thing: Jewish lives are worth more than others. By any means necessary …

(post by AllIsOne removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Oh really?

Typical.

Why?

The UK was not involved.

We bare no guilt.

Wow. Just....wow.

If you don't know, and don't get it, then sadly there would be no use in explaining it to you. It would be a waste of your time and mine.

Thank you for being a *ick.

Really? I thought I was being very nice and not confrontational at all. Sounds like you're the one with a chip on your shoulder.

Had I given "reasons" you would have then used that as an excuse to counter them. Causing an endless debate that has played out here more times than I can count.

I will not play that game. If you have no empathy for Israel's struggle, you probably never will. You've made your anti "Zionist" stance known already.

So, yes, a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

forum gangs i see.....

Just because youdont like that answer doesn't mean its not true......learn history I majored in it

Sorry, I misunderstood. Since you majored in history you obviously know all the answers when it comes to the ME. Silly of me to have a different point of view. Delusional much … ?

I see you are a master at taking things out of context, and also putting words in my mouth that were never spoken...

Tell me , youre saying the root of the problem in the middle east ISNT the warring religions in the area?

Then what is it?

Why do you feel this is not the root of the problems in the area? Being that it has been the driving force of conflicts int he middle east for thousands of years

Is it because for you it doesnt lay enough blame on Israel?

To me it explains it perfectly.......
edit on 4/13/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

forum gangs i see.....

I see you are a master at taking things out of context, and also putting words in my mouth that were never spoken...

Tell me , youre saying the root of the problem in the middle east ISNT the warring religions in the area?

Then what is it?

Why do you feel this is not the root of the problems in the area? Being that it has been the driving force of conflicts int he middle east for thousands of years

Is it because for you it doesnt lay enough blame on Israel?

To me it explains it perfectly.......

I just have to say, you are spot on, and I don't know WHAT his/her problem is.

Whatever it is, they have issues man.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What makes any of you believe that the so called jews there are the Hebrew ppl oftjhe bible? Literally none of the prophecies align with them being of the bloodline...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Lets all be perfectly honest here, Israel will not survive as a Jewish state into the next century so long as it continues with is policy of dropping bombs on children playing soccer at the beach, utilizing their assets within Hamas which the Mossad originally helped create. Clearly the hawks in charge of that country have no interest in changing their policies of intentionally targeting and murdering children playing soccer on the beach, as well as bombing UN schools and Hospitals killing the refugees inside.

It is for this reason we must relocate the country to the Southwest border of the US, where they can be a wonderful barrier to the illegal hordes of central and south american immigrants and the drug cartels. If the Israelis know how to do something right, it is building effective walls and securing their borders.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
Lets all be perfectly honest here, Israel will not survive as a Jewish state into the next century so long as it continues with is policy of dropping bombs on children playing soccer at the beach, utilizing their assets within Hamas which the Mossad originally helped create. Clearly the hawks in charge of that country have no interest in changing their policies of intentionally targeting and murdering children playing soccer on the beach, as well as bombing UN schools and Hospitals killing the refugees inside.

It is for this reason we must relocate the country to the Southwest border of the US, where they can be a wonderful barrier to the illegal hordes of central and south american immigrants and the drug cartels. If the Israelis know how to do something right, it is building effective walls and securing their borders.

Oh here we go. The "OMG the children!" ploy.

Did you know, the US has killed almost 200 kids in Pakistan from drone strikes?

My point is, it's a combat zone, people will get hurt. Including children. Israel goes out of its way to make sure it doesn't hurt civilians. More than any other country including mine, the US. Are they 100% successful? No, they are after all human and make mistakes. No matter how much people want to treat them as subhuman.

Does this make it OK? NO! War is not "OK" but it is human nature and has been going on for ALL of recorded human history.

Name me a time where we have all gotten along......I'll wait.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

How about they are both wrong Muslims hate Jews and Jews hate Muslims that's how it goes it's a very delicate balance but it must be there or what do you think would happen. Israeli Jewish domination of middle east. Many bash Muslims for having a violent religion but have never read the Talmud. The real Hebrew ppl are scattered around the world. Like the bible says. These Ashkenazi are converts you cant just lump the plight of old world Jews from OT and NT era and say these Jews are the same and deserve to be rewarded with the holy land. Hitler killed many other people's gypsies,gays etc do they deserve a state too? but I don't ha're the thought of a Jewish state but the way it given to them is disgusting. And this "poor Jews" stuff needs to stop they have the highest amount of upper class/high income group percentage compared to their population I say they are doing alright...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join