It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Avoid a Disastrous War, Is it time to move Israel ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
god these threads are so dumb. why are people pandering to israel as of late. let not forget the crap theyve done.

Oh really?

Well, seems you're forgetting the crap done TO THEM.

Typical.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This world is comprised of morons. People killing people over what they "believe" with no proof on either side. It's the typical "My god has a bigger d**k that your god" syndrome. I say let them all nuke themselves until they glow and then they can shoot each other in the dark. Let the cancer eat the cancer.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Has anyone actually tried to invade Israel since the 1973 war?

No one and what we should all be asking ourselves is how come ISIS who technically should hate Israel hasn't bothered either. Sorry whole thing stinks especially since the Syrian's saw our supposed allies supplying ISIS.

Personally I would prefer to never have anything to do with israel whatsoever. I don't trust the country as an ally and think with its nuclear submarines it is the single most wild cannon in the whole world due to its refusal to sign non proliferation nuclear treaties - which Iran is doing.

If due to paranoia because it is surrounded by islamic countries, that's its own choice and responsibility therein. it was given other alternatives so it should man up to its decisions, not squeal the victim which it certainly isn't..

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

It does surprise me...

You would think ISIS would of at least tried something against Israel.

I mean they claim to hate Israel and the USA so bad.

Yet, they are just killing unarmed Christians and each other.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No one's throwing a tantrum buddy, I'm just trying have a discussion that you're trying to shut down with personal attacks and insults instead of addressing the issues. Isis is one in many that don't like them. I'm not saying it's justified, I'm saying I don't know. Sorry your so insulted I'm not an expert, but I don't really care.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Oh really?

Typical.

Why?

USA was not involved in the Holocaust.

The UK was not involved.

We bare no guilt.

In fact we helped liberate them from the NAZI's

So why pander to Israel because of the past wrongs done by OTHER people.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: dr1234
a reply to: greencmp

Does anyone have trouble not asking the obvious question, why does isreal/do the jews have so many G.D. enemies? Why have they always had so many enemies? Are they truly just harmless victims? Is Isreal really playing nice and being unfairly hated by about everyone around them? Where there's smoke there's fire. I have a hard time buying it, go ahead and call me all the names in the book. I don't give a rat's ass if you bully me.

The Jewish people have been oppressed almost continuously since 2000 BC when the whole of the Jewish people were the slaves of the Egyptian empire. They were never given more than a century or two of self rule before they were conquered again.

They have so many enemies because they have finally, after 2000 years gotten virtually full and legitimate authority in the lands of their fathers.

Thanks for taking the time to give a legitimate reply, I appreciate that. Do you think this is the only reason? And no, that's not a rhetorical question.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No one's throwing a tantrum buddy, I'm just trying have a discussion that you're trying to shut down with personal attacks and insults instead of addressing the issues. Isis is one in many that don't like them. I'm not saying it's justified, I'm saying I don't know. Sorry your so insulted I'm not an expert, but I don't really care.

im not trying to shut down the discussion at all.........

Im simply stating fact, Abrahamic religions have been at war with each other since the start......fact....

That's the reason for all the conflict, everything else is a by product of said feudalism

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Oh really?

Typical.

Why?

The UK was not involved.

We bare no guilt.

you consider it pandering, I consider it carrying out duties to our ALLIES........

They are surrounded by people who hate them........almost every country around them has tried to invade them at one point or another, I could understand being cautious on their part...

Having said that, again leaders in Iran have stated that destroying Israel is non-negotiable.......

If my next door neighbor is consistent about telling me he wants me dead , id take precautions and watch with a vigilant eye as well

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Allies that have done little for the USA except nearly sink a US navy ship.

They sit back and get you to do the dirty work.

Last I checked Israel had one of the most high tec military's in the world.
If they want to bomb Iran so much why cant they do it?

Why do they need the USA to fight there battles for them?

If Israel are ATTACKED then I would not be averse to help.

But if they want to start a war? Well why cant they do it themselves?

Would you be so eager to help your "allies" Saudi Arabia too?
edit on 12-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: chuck258

Never mind the odd claim that because your ancient ancestors once loved somewhere blah blah - which they didn't actually own. Something to think about, because Jerusalem was not theirs in the first place. You need to ask yourself why did yahweh disappear off when he obviously knew the Babylonian King was going to sack i? A somewhat inconvenient question as Yahweh must have known his people's king was gambling with his lifeline and the loss of Jerusalem. They lost Jerusalem because for the second year running The Jewish King didn't pay its 'taxes' to the Babylonian King whose land it stood on. You know the rest of it.

As this was the second time round The Babylonian king taught them a lesson of tax evasion and its consequences. After some time in Babylon they were asked to leave - which they did and so once you get to why they were asked to leave and simply follow history and its often repeated cycle, something should be saying look more closely at their history and their actions of trying to take over places, not to mention the banking system. Perhaps the USA today, who knows.

Sorry its not an especially nice history and not easy to research, but it has precious little to do with spurious claims about ancestor's lands and their true ownership, which is a popular an d well pushed misnomer its more political aspirations and a superior attitude to the goy which is sad especially for intermarried families, albeit its not so bad today but horrendous during WW2.

First, I am NOT JEWISH. Nice assumption.

Second: If you go by what the Jews believe, they were taken into Babylonian captivity because god was punishing them.
If you go by politics, they were invaded by Babylon because they refused to pay tribute. Oh hey, look at that, the Jews were being punished 2600 years ago because they were the small kid on the block.

They were allowed to go back to Jerusalem because the Persian King at the time Cyrus was actually merciful because he saw how fervent the Jews were in their faith.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How's about we (the rest of the somewhat sane world) just allow them to accept and sleep in the bed they made?

If what is on the Israelis horizon is war, then clearly they are quite willing to accept such a fate. And for those who do not want the war, well they have either moved or should move to avoid it.

If they really wanted peace, then they would make it happen.

Indeed it takes two to tango, but it only takes one to react to the bully...whoever that may be in this conundrum of drawing lines in the sand. So the same goes for the other side...whomever that actually is.

Personally I hope that the people on the ground (everywhere) will grow a brain between now and then. A brain (which they already have, but probably don't realize) that will give them the power to overcome the influences of absolute evil morons and put the weapons down...and keep them down.

But until that happens....

You make the bed...you sleep in it.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Allies that have done little for the USA except nearly sink a US navy ship.

They sit back and get you to do the dirty work.

Last I checked Israel had one of the most high tec military's in the world.
If they want to bomb Iran so much why cant they do it?

Why do they need the USA to fight there battles for them?

If Israel are ATTACKED then I would not be averse to help.

But if they want to start a war? Well why cant they do it themselves?

Would you be so eager to help your "allies" Saudi Arabia too?

Great post. I don't disagree

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
If they really wanted peace, then they would make it happen.

A bit hard to when you are surrounded by people who have vowed to destroy you...

You make the bed...you sleep in it.

As the people who voted the Hamas terrorists into government have found out, to their cost!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Dude I have been saying this for years. We have plenty of land right here in the United States and "New Israel" would make a great buffer to the horde that pours in from the southwest. This country needs that Jewish money, so JEWS OF THE WORLD, do not immigrate to Israel, immigrate the United States

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
How bout we ask everybody else to move?

Why?
They were there first!

Cough, … so were the Native Americans!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
So much veiled and not so veiled anti-semetism and hate in one thread

"Never again". Doesn't seem like it's going to last long

This idiotic knee-jerk reaction to valid criticism never seizes to amaze me. Israel and Jews are never wrong? Zionists are always right? The anti-Semitism card has been played so much that it's become a bad joke.

Who do you think takes you seriously at this point?

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: greencmp

Does anyone have trouble not asking the obvious question, why does isreal/do the jews have so many G.D. enemies? Why have they always had so many enemies? Are they truly just harmless victims? Is Isreal really playing nice and being unfairly hated by about everyone around them? Where there's smoke there's fire. I have a hard time buying it, go ahead and call me all the names in the book. I don't give a rat's ass if you bully me.

Understanding that would require you to have an understanding of the Abrahamic religions. And their animosity towards each other… Obviously you are not familiar…

It's obvious that you don't give a "rats ass" or you brush up on some of your history so that you could grasp the concept of what's actually happening

Wow, that's a very poor answer. You're not earning your keep … ;-)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AllIsOne

Concur, have said that in the past! Plus I'm a Brit so can't say much about the 12 million deaths of native Indians at the start of US history!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Oh really?

Typical.

Why?

The UK was not involved.

We bare no guilt.

Wow. Just....wow.

So, you need guilt to help someone? You have to be guilty of some atrocity to then be able to help? Well, tell that to the Germans then. I'm sure they would love to know that people expect them to do more to help a people that their ancestors tried to exterminate.

We help them, because it's the right thing to do, to defend and protect a people that have been treated as subhumans for a very long time. And now, with our assistance they FINALLY have the means to defend themselves.

As for the previous poster who mentioned Israel hasn't been invaded since 1973. You sir are correct! Why have they not been invaded? Because they have a deterrent. Their neighbors are now afraid of them. For the first time in history Israel is a force to be reckoned with. And rightfully so.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join