It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Avoid a Disastrous War, Is it time to move Israel ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

That's so very kind of you. Now its the time to travel in Israel before everything here will blowout
so If you'll ever travel in Megiddo (mount megiddo-where im from, ironically) area in Israel, send me a message

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I fear a war is heading Israel's way and I don't see any way around it.

So, here are my thoughts. I think anything is better than war so how do we avoid it ?

I see Israel as surrounded. Is there anyway to stop the inevitable ?

Here's my plan. Move Israel. Buy a nice Pacific Island and pack them up.

Why must they stay on that land. We can build an exact replica of that wall.

It really could be done. I'm sure God will find them being "chosen" and all.

I do realize this will never happen. Too many stubborn unmovable people.

But, it's certainly time to start thinking out of the Sandbox...it's not working.

If I thought you could reason with either side I would try.

You can't...

That was the part they were designed to play. They have always been our bulldog in the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

And misrepresenting my post is par for you considering I also brought up the US. Secondly not reading my post is another issue since the comparatives are the same and valid.

Russians would not give up Moscow anymore than the us citizens would give up dc.

You up to speed now or do I need to explain it to you again?

Finally 7th century or 9th century doesn't change the fact using Islam as a justification when it was not in existence is a problem.

There's no misrepresentation you brought up Russia when they have no comparative history to modern day Israel being moved about...

Talk about par for the course.
The day I see a post of yours that doesn't mention Russia is the day I pop a special occasion bottle of bubbly.

As for this...

Finally 7th century or 9th century doesn't change the fact using Islam as a justification when it was not in existence is a problem.

It does matter...
& Israeli-Palestine conflict is nothing to do with Islam or Judaism and everything to do with Christians, Jews & Muslims being treated like crap by an illegal occupier.

So tell me again what Islam has to do with people being treated like crap, treated the way Palestinians (Jews, Muslims & Christians) are when they protest settlements?

Sod all!
edit on 10-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

The biggest irony, you cry about Crimea, and expect Arabs to move from their own land that is being stolen.
Yep, par for the course.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: papazen

Yeah, but as another poster already pointed out ... Iran has been at least two years away from a nuclear bomb since the Reagan era. So they've been building their nuke program and working steadily toward the bomb all that time. Eventually, it will catch up with the rest of the world and they, just like the N. Koreans, will have the bomb.

They won't be in a state of perpetual bomb-making motion.

Or its bull# and they are not infact makeing a bomb.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If by Nazis you mean people who are tired of Israeli occupation of Palestinian land and atrocities numbering in the tens of thousands, then yes. For a people who were persecuted for so long, they apparently think it's ok to do the same to the Palestinian people.

No. What I meant by 'nazi's' was Nazis.
edit on 4/10/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

The biggest irony, you cry about Crimea, and expect Arabs to move from their own land that is being stolen.
Yep, par for the course.

Look at the historical population densities of Palestine at the start of the British Mandate. I think you might be surprised.............

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think that we should give them Detroit.

You might laugh at first but think about it. Right now Detroit is a dead city. Give it to Israel on the condition that they abandon the land they now own.

The Muslims would no longer have an excuse to make war. Israel would still exist and be its own nation.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ask the Amalekites whose land it really is.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Let's move Israel to North Korea.
Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
I think that we should give them Detroit.

You might laugh at first but think about it. Right now Detroit is a dead city. Give it to Israel on the condition that they abandon the land they now own.

The Muslims would no longer have an excuse to make war. Israel would still exist and be its own nation.

See the problem with that is, going on past experience, Israel would be building new homes on Chicago's doorstep before long, and they probably wouldn't even seek permission to do it either haha

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So much veiled and not so veiled anti-semetism and hate in one thread

"Never again". Doesn't seem like it's going to last long

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolRozenberg

Best idea yet. They both want to create a fantasy land based on works of fiction, isolate themselves and then beg for money.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
So much veiled and not so veiled anti-semetism and hate in one thread

"Never again". Doesn't seem like it's going to last long

You know damn well that people who criticise Israel have no beef with Jewish PEOPLE and still you drop that BS.

Are you part of Israel's not so veiled campaign to raise support for Israel under way at the moment? I am just asking. I have been hearing a lot of PR on the radio lately like "buy Israeli bonds" ( as though they are a stable economy with a future) and "researchers from Israel have made this or that discovery" (like Israel is some adcanced society that doesn't rely on foreign aid and spend it all stealing more land)

It is just a question. The PR campaign is obvious and so was your attempt to deflect Israel's treachery to Jewish persecution.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolRozenberg

No thanks .. bad enough we have lil kimmie to deal with here in asia .. we dont need nuttyyahoo as well .. I dont feel like glowing in the dark because westerners want to move their red headed stepchild to asia .. the lil kimmie / nuttyyahoo combo would lead to all out nuclear war ..

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

What treachery is that protecting themselves from Muslim nations this surounding them? From retaliating from large groups of people who keep throwing bombs in their back door?

Iran just stated AGAIN that wiping Israel out was non negotiable

Please take your feigned outrage and empty self righteousness to someone whose stupid enough to buy into it

Bs indeed

edit on 4/10/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

What treachery is that protecting themselves from Muslim nations this surounding them? From retaliating from large groups of people who keep throwing bombs in their back door?

Please take your feigned outrage and empty self righteousness to someone whose stupid enough to buy into it

Bs indeed

I hope you didn't think the OP was racist.

I have no hate for the Jewish People who are just trying to live their lives.

People seem to dislike the actions of the Jewish Government. Not the regular folks.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Not at all. I took the op as an open dialog to solutions...

I don't really find it feseable , but at least you're thinking outside the box!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

And the Jews living in Iran, the second largest Jewish population in the ME?

According to the most recent Iranian census, the Jewish population of Iran is 8,756
wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

I would ask another question how is it happened that 8.756 is the second highest number whereas before the middle of 20--th century there was plenty of Jews in Morocco and other ME countries.
edit on 10-4-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Bs indeed

What does whipping Israel off the map have to do with anti-Semitism? Wouldn't Iran just start with all the Jews living in Iran if this has anything to do with anti-Semitism? Those Jews turned down bribe money from Israel to move out of Iran. Why if Iran is anti-Semitic?

Nothing you said makes any sense, like it all came right out your back side.

So are you? You never answered the question. It's ok. Public relations campaign through internet forums is nothing to be ashamed of. Well, unless it was for Israel since they have committed so many acts of terror and annexed so much territory. You can't claim victim when you steal from someone and they fight to get it back.

Keeping land because people from that land attacked you is illegal by international law. It is tough business starting a country from scratch in mid 20th century. To take over a foreign land you need to support the government and welfare of that nation. Israel cannot support a nations welfare because they themselves are collecting welfare.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

And misrepresenting my post is par for you considering I also brought up the US. Secondly not reading my post is another issue since the comparatives are the same and valid.

Russians would not give up Moscow anymore than the us citizens would give up dc.
emphasis added by responder

You up to speed now or do I need to explain it to you again?

What a dilemma, given the recent events since the 1890's. Look up Moe
Mendelssohn and Terry Herzl.

For all the trouble Israel has taken (AIPAC) to run the damned thing
into the dirt anyway, The organic United States of America should consider
turning the mess of DC directly over... same stable owners anyway,
Knesset or Kongress.
edit on 10-4-2015 by derfreebie because: BREVITY

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join