It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Avoid a Disastrous War, Is it time to move Israel ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I fear a war is heading Israel's way and I don't see any way around it.

So, here are my thoughts. I think anything is better than war so how do we avoid it ?

I see Israel as surrounded. Is there anyway to stop the inevitable ?

Here's my plan. Move Israel. Buy a nice Pacific Island and pack them up.

Why must they stay on that land. We can build an exact replica of that wall.

It really could be done. I'm sure God will find them being "chosen" and all.

I do realize this will never happen. Too many stubborn unmovable people.

But, it's certainly time to start thinking out of the Sandbox...it's not working.

If I thought you could reason with either side I would try.

You can't...

edit on 10-4-2015 by whyamIhere because: Tone down

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
How bout we ask everybody else to move?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

In my opinion, it don't mater where you move them to or if you move them at all. Those ppl in the middle east have been killing eachother and hating jews for thousands of years of years. Wherever you place the jews, those 3rd world 1st century throwbacks will find a way to blame them for all the worlds problems and find more and interesting ways to kill them. But thats just my opinion lol

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The only wars headed Israel's way are the ones that they themselves create or to be more specific, the countries they feel most threatened by. And just to remind they've accused at least 2 countries of trying to ''destroy Israel'' and both times provided no proof of it.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I think you misspelled "remove".

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I have heard many such perfectly well intentioned genuine ideas for removing the Jews from harms way but, it isn't possible. Moving them to Baja was my personal favourite.

It really doesn't matter where they are, they had no state before WWII and they were under identical if not greater attack than they are now.

They have only one defense, the same defense that any group under fire has, reciprocal violence.

Whatever anyone thinks about the situation, we can all agree that this quandary can only be solved by a contest of fire between muslims and jews.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Umm, the Nazi's already occupy the Moon. I watched the research film about it.

edit on Fri Apr 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
How bout we ask everybody else to move?

I'm really looking for a solution.

Not that my idea is ever going to happen.

But, how long until Israel is attacked ?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Israel will expand where it is. No need to move it. Pakistan and Iran will have to go down before that can happen. The Saudi royals will pretty much self-destruct within the next 3 years.
Again, that was the whole point of creating and babysitting Israel, to make the "Messiah" come.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: roaland

In my opinion, it don't mater where you move them to or if you move them at all. Those ppl in the middle east have been killing eachother and hating jews for thousands of years of years. Wherever you place the jews, those 3rd world 1st century throwbacks will find a way to blame them for all the worlds problems and find more and interesting ways to kill them. But thats just my opinion lol

Like the gas chambers and ovens done by those 3rd world, 1st century, brown skinned Muslims in the 1930s and 40s?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

No chance. Israel became a nation after being displaced for almost 2,000 years. (As prophesied for the last generation). But they will come against Israel in the near future and will loose.

www.simpletoremember.com...

Over 300 years ago, King Louis XIV of France asked Blaise Pascal, the great Christian philosopher, to give him proof of God. Pascal answered, “Why the Jews, your Majesty, the Jews!”

That the Jewish nation—such a tiny group of people—survived two thousand years of exile and persecution was nothing short of a supernatural phenomenon. Pascal wasn’t the only one who was so amazed by the survival of the Jewish people. Other thinkers, philosophers and historians have noticed something unusual about the Jews.

Mark Twain, an agnostic and self-acknowledged skeptic, penned this in 1899 in Harper’s Magazine:

“The Egyptian, Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away. The Greek and Roman followed, made a vast noise and they are gone. Other peoples have sprung up, and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out and they sit in twilight now or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal, but the Jew. All other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?”

www.alphanewsdaily.com...
edit on 10-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

For the same reason us or Russian citizens won't be moved to replicas. Islam did not exist until the 9th century.

edit on 10-4-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

The only wars headed Israel's way are the ones that they themselves create or to be more specific, the countries they feel most threatened by. And just to remind they've accused at least 2 countries of trying to ''destroy Israel'' and both times provided no proof of it.

Israel is craving to bomb Iran, a country with the second largest Jewish population in the ME.
Just goes to show what the "Jewish" state of Israel really stands for. Zionists are prepared to nuke Jews while in the same time scream anti-Semitism if you disagree with them.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Unlike most other peoples, the Jews do stick together. I always admired them for that.

That was an interesting read. The Jews are the "Twinkies" of the human race.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Let them stay where they are ... dont need them messing up any other parts of the world .. they made the mess theyre in let them deal with the consequences of their actions ..

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

The Arabs made the mess by refusing their own state when they had the chance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join