It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Avoid a Disastrous War, Is it time to move Israel ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: whyamIhere

No chance. Israel became a nation after being displaced for almost 2,000 years. (As prophesied for the last generation). But they will come against Israel in the near future and will loose.

www.simpletoremember.com...

Over 300 years ago, King Louis XIV of France asked Blaise Pascal, the great Christian philosopher, to give him proof of God. Pascal answered, “Why the Jews, your Majesty, the Jews!”

That the Jewish nation—such a tiny group of people—survived two thousand years of exile and persecution was nothing short of a supernatural phenomenon. Pascal wasn’t the only one who was so amazed by the survival of the Jewish people. Other thinkers, philosophers and historians have noticed something unusual about the Jews.

Mark Twain, an agnostic and self-acknowledged skeptic, penned this in 1899 in Harper’s Magazine:

“The Egyptian, Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away. The Greek and Roman followed, made a vast noise and they are gone. Other peoples have sprung up, and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out and they sit in twilight now or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal, but the Jew. All other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?”

www.alphanewsdaily.com...

I wasn't going to respond in this thread, but you do make a very specific and important point.

The Jews are the single longest surviving group in recorded history.

How?

Why?

They did see Rome rule 2,000 years, they were here before, they are here 2,000 years later.

They saw many empires come and go.

But they remain.

In fact are stronger today than ever before....how?

Ezekiel 36:24-28 ESV

I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleanness, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God.

How is easy. The timeline is set:

Matthew 24:32-34

Translation: The Generation that sees the rebirth of Israel as a nation (the wonder created in one day) shall not pass until the tribulation is complete.

The Bible records that there will be terrible conflict in Israel during the end times. That is why the time period is known as the Tribulation, The Great Tribulation, and the “time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7). Here is what the Bible says about Israel in the end times:

There will be a mass return of Jews to the land of Israel (Deuteronomy 30:3; Isaiah 43:6; Ezekiel 34:11-13; 36:24; 37:1-14).

The Antichrist will make a 7-year covenant of "peace" with Israel (Isaiah 28:18; Daniel 9:27).

The temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem (Daniel 9:27; Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Revelation 11:1).

The Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, stop the renewed sacrifices at the temple, and worldwide persecution of Israel will result (Daniel 9:27; 12:1, 11; Zechariah 11:16; Matthew 24:15, 21; Revelation 12:13).

Israel will be invaded (Ezekiel chapters 38-39). The Jews in Judea (now called West Bank) will be physically slaughtered.

Israel will finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10). Israel will be regenerated, restored, and regathered (Jeremiah 33:8; Ezekiel 11:17; Romans 11:26).

The world armies will come against Israel to exterminate them. They will loose in the battle of Armageddon.

A more in depth article here:

bible-prophecy.co...
edit on 11-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat
Why can they not live like normal people, in peace and amongst them

Ask the Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists who have vowed to destroy Israel, or ask Iran, who wants Israel destroyed
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Why don't the Jews occupied Israel for once sense the Times Moses had to get them free from Egypt. Russia killed them in Russia give Israel to the Palestine peeps who have sat there colonized sense genesis the direct Jews occupied Israel it would be nice but true these people have staggering problems around the world aren't they being targeted in France now

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Does any one think the israelis would move and leave behind the wealth from tourism?

I wonder were Americans to suddenly think they could claim parts of the UK that they migrated from as their own again because they once lived there? Ha Ha - don't be stupid!

The chinese have a saying which is perfect in reality "Wherever you go - there you are Again." Its the mentality that is the problem caused by religious books like the torah which teaches young children they can exploit the goy, fraud them by acting together and what they can do to goy babies is quite an eye opener. Its why Christianity, when it was created by the early church fathers could not simply be a reflection of judaism. If you teach people they are chosen whatever and can act as they wish, it doesn't matter where israel chooses to put itself, nothing will change, except perhaps people will see openly where problems are created. Look at the world today and the bankers exploitation of the goy. Sorry its sad but a trip through the torah is well overdue. Most people have also never read the bible throughout so they know nothing about the past and how its peoples acted, because most christian preachers are told to concentrate on the new testament. The old would shock most people, however it shines a light on the past that has been carefully kept dark for the victim mentality to be implanted. Religion is not always a benefit for fair society,

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: bullcat
Why can they not live like normal people, in peace and amongst them

Ask the Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists who have vowed to destroy Israel, or ask Iran, who wants Israel destroyed
en.wikipedia.org...

And Israel vowed to destroy Iran's "capability".

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Then there's this. Jewish Bolsheviks Murdered 66 Million In Russia.
edit on 11-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I fear a war is heading Israel's way and I don't see any way around it.

So, here are my thoughts. I think anything is better than war so how do we avoid it ?

I see Israel as surrounded. Is there anyway to stop the inevitable ?

Here's my plan. Move Israel. Buy a nice Pacific Island and pack them up.

Why must they stay on that land. We can build an exact replica of that wall.

It really could be done. I'm sure God will find them being "chosen" and all.

I do realize this will never happen. Too many stubborn unmovable people.

But, it's certainly time to start thinking out of the Sandbox...it's not working.

If I thought you could reason with either side I would try.

You can't...

The Jewish people were in that land for before and longer than Islam has even been a religion. Why should the Jews be moved when it was Islam that first took it from them when their pedophile prophet started his cult? Read up on your history. Hell, even Christianity had an influence in that area for nearly 500 years before Islam even became a thing. Just because they lost land they originally conquered doesn't mean they still have a right to it. It wasn't their land, they were militarily occupying it.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

So, here are my thoughts. I think anything is better than war so how do we avoid it ?

But, it's certainly time to start thinking out of the Sandbox...it's not working.

You can't...

Why should the Jews be moved when it was Islam that first took it from them when their pedophile prophet started his cult?

Emm, So they are not overrun by a million crazy Muslims.

But, maybe calling their Prophet a pedophile is a better strategy.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Does anyone have trouble not asking the obvious question, why does isreal/do the jews have so many G.D. enemies? Why have they always had so many enemies? Are they truly just harmless victims? Is Isreal really playing nice and being unfairly hated by about everyone around them? Where there's smoke there's fire. I have a hard time buying it, go ahead and call me all the names in the book. I don't give a rat's ass if you bully me.
edit on 11-4-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Does anyone have trouble not asking the obvious question, why does isreal/do the jews have so many G.D. enemies? Why have they always had so many enemies? Are they truly just harmless victims? Is Isreal really playing nice and being unfairly hated by about everyone around them? Where there's smoke there's fire. I have a hard time buying it, go ahead and call me all the names in the book. I don't give a rat's ass if you bully me.

Understanding that would require you to have an understanding of the Abrahamic religions. And their animosity towards each other… Obviously you are not familiar…

It's obvious that you don't give a "rats ass" or you brush up on some of your history so that you could grasp the concept of what's actually happening
edit on 4/11/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Understanding that would require you to have an understanding of the Abrahamic religions. And their animosity towards each other… Obviously you are not familiar…

It's obvious that you don't give a "rats ass" or you brush up on some of your history so that you could grasp the concept of what's actually happening

That's the whole answer? Religion differences? Because they "killed jesus"? I don't give a rat's ass if I'm called a bigot, or ignorant, for asking a question. Nice ad hominem attack though, deflection indicates deception.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

You can't...

Why should the Jews be moved when it was Islam that first took it from them when their pedophile prophet started his cult?

Emm, So they are not overrun by a million crazy Muslims.

But, maybe calling their Prophet a pedophile is a better strategy.

So in other words, give in just because they are stubborn and bullheaded enough.

That is not the way to set an example. Doing so would set a precedent. If they won this battle to retake Israel, what's to stop them from laying a claim on all the land the Ottoman empire once held? Spain? Greece? Etc.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The Jewish people have been oppressed almost continuously since 2000 BC when the whole of the Jewish people were the slaves of the Egyptian empire. They were never given more than a century or two of self rule before they were conquered again.

They have so many enemies because they have finally, after 2000 years gotten virtually full and legitimate authority in the lands of their fathers.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

interesting thought. but exactly what Pacific Island could you buy and move them to? considering most if not all Pacific Islands are not only owned but occupied. and on top of that even reefs are being fought over by several countries already, with the Chinese even building up reefs into new islands to illegally occupy in other country's territory. sure there might be a few tiny islands virtually unoccupied but those would be both too small to hold all the people of Israel as well as dangerous being unprotected against the typhoons that are frequent visitors. lets put it this way. the island of Luzon may be around the same size as Israel, yet what would you do with the Millions (over 48 million as of 2010) of Filipinos that currently live there? i guess a large portion wouldn't mind being paid US land prices and relocated to the US (and a large percentage of these of course would end up on welfare, having no real job skill or education worth anything in the US), yet there would still be an awful lot that would refuse to go and let others have their land, which of course would mean constant war against the new population. and lets face it the Filipino people are proud of their long history of rebelling with guerrilla warfare against those that would presume to rule over them. so all you would be doing would be to move the location of the troubles.

you could of course do what they had planned to do in WW2 and relocate the Jews to Mindanao. a plan that the Japanese invasion put a stop to. the plan under High Commissioner Paul McNutt and Philippine President Quezon would have seen 10,000 Jews settled on Mindanao. but yet again trying to relocate the Jews there would not only have the same issues as Luzon, but on top of that you would have the exact same fighting between the Jews and Muslims instantly since there are already Muslin terrorist organization operating there that have ties to the other Muslim terrorist groups such as HAMAS, ISIS, and al Qaeda, and others.

figure the same issues no matter what Pacific islands/countries you would want to move them to.

another reality is that just like anyone else, many people would not want to leave their ancestral home to relocate somewhere else. and there is only one place i can think of that would be acceptable to most to actually relocate to. but somehow i doubt the people in the US would be keen on the idea of giving the country of Israel equal land to make their country out of US territory. and being required to move elsewhere from that territory to facilitate the new country.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: angeldoll

Then let them flock to it when it is a irradiated wasteland. It will happen If both sides continue the way they are doing.....taking the rest of us with it.

i have never been to the Holy Land. I called it a desert. I was half wrong. Parts are nice.

But, I don't care if the streets were paved with gold.

If you have a half a billion people that hate your guts swearing to kill you.

At your front door.

Run !

so i take it you would agree that if someone came to rob your home, you should not even try to defend it, just hand them the house keys ang go find a new place to live? or that if your next door neighbor hated you, you should just leave?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Never mind the odd claim that because your ancient ancestors once loved somewhere blah blah - which they didn't actually own. Something to think about, because Jerusalem was not theirs in the first place. You need to ask yourself why did yahweh disappear off when he obviously knew the Babylonian King was going to sack i? A somewhat inconvenient question as Yahweh must have known his people's king was gambling with his lifeline and the loss of Jerusalem. They lost Jerusalem because for the second year running The Jewish King didn't pay its 'taxes' to the Babylonian King whose land it stood on. You know the rest of it.

As this was the second time round The Babylonian king taught them a lesson of tax evasion and its consequences. After some time in Babylon they were asked to leave - which they did and so once you get to why they were asked to leave and simply follow history and its often repeated cycle, something should be saying look more closely at their history and their actions of trying to take over places, not to mention the banking system. Perhaps the USA today, who knows.

Sorry its not an especially nice history and not easy to research, but it has precious little to do with spurious claims about ancestor's lands and their true ownership, which is a popular an d well pushed misnomer its more political aspirations and a superior attitude to the goy which is sad especially for intermarried families, albeit its not so bad today but horrendous during WW2.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm of the opinion to just let Israel do what they want to do.

Let them attack Iran. Let them beat the snot out of the other countries that try to invade them.

Just like a schoolyard fight, let them have at it.

My bets are on Israel to come out on top, which is probably why the world keeps them from doing it.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The problem behind this was 1) Britain taking control of Palestine from the Ottoman Empire, then, 2) the UN after WW2 FORCING the division of Palestine in HALF one for Jews and one for Arabs, and 3) Israel for EXPANDING in the face of this FORCED division.

This should never have been FORCED onto Palestine, there should have been an AGREEMENT then BEFORE, instead of trying after. That is the root of the problem.

Not only was it FORCED in half, now that half is EXPANDING at a GENOCIDAL rate WITHOUT FEAR and without PENALTY and without OVERSIGHT, the UN does jack all, in fact the UN (and Britain) was the root cause of this.

It seems these people in power are acting out a plan, a historical one, that THEY believe in, even if we don't and that is all that matters, that they believe in their plan, Gog and Magog. or whatever it is they're role playing.

edit on 12-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

That's the whole answer? Religion differences? Because they "killed jesus"? I don't give a rat's ass if I'm called a bigot, or ignorant, for asking a question. Nice ad hominem attack though, deflection indicates deception.

its not ad homonim its accurate.....you have a hard time believing that someones religion and belief system could cause all these issues?

Look at ISIS whats the cause of their rampage? Their Religion......

Abrahamic religions have been at war since the beginning......

And to your response, I dont care if you think its deception or not, its not my fault if you dont accept the truth for what it is...go throw a tantrum somewhere else

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
god these threads are so dumb. why are people pandering to israel as of late. let not forget the crap theyve done.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join