It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Avoid a Disastrous War, Is it time to move Israel ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Sir, children playing soccer on the beack do not get accidentally killed when the naval forces launching the shells are utilizing aerial mounted FLIR optics to identify targets on the ground. How do I know they have advanced optics deployed to identify targets?? Well they are the number one recipient of American military aid, which means they are using the same equipment we are plus what they have developed on their own with our tax money.

"When the first shell hit the land, they ran away but another shell hit them all," said Abu Hassera, 22, whose shirt was stained with blood. "It looked as if the shells were chasing them," he told Reuters.

Israel’s military has warned tens of thousands of Palestinians to leave their homes as the conflict escalates, raising fears that a full ground invasion of Gaza is imminent. However, many do not heed the warnings because Hamas dismisses them as psychological propaganda – and because it is not immediately clear where Palestinians are supposed to go while the entire Gaza Strip is under threat of Israeli airstrikes.

Not to mention Israel pretty much invented modern state sanctioned targeted killings, they know exactly what they are hitting when they are hitting it.

Yes the American military does drone strikes as well, but we do not intentionally attack kids playing soccer on a beach, and we do not bomb UN schools and hospitals being used as sanctuary of refuge and clearly known to the armed forces as such. As of yet, I have not heard of American drones hitting UN facilities. We have bombed weddings thats for sure (unfortunately) but even the UN is off limits for us. Not for Israel though, not as long as their are 'dirty terrorist children' in them. Because you know, every and all Palestinian Alive, dead, and not yet born are terrorists.

In any case, my point is that those policies basically ensure that the Jewish state will not survive the century, unless they relocate. And I humbly offer our backyard to the family lineage of the true masters of the Western Empire. Doing so secures our border, and will kill the Democrats attempts to undermine the constitution by importing a horde of illegals from violent criminal lands that they are already used to and granting them amnesty to gain a significant voting block that could give a rats ass about the founding principals of America as long as they are fed, treated by doctors that know what they are doing, and remain relatively safe from crime (relative to the crime levels from their home countries)

It is easier to protect the Jews in our own backyard, than half a world away surrounded by enemies.
edit on 4/15/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9   >>

join