It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wagenknecht: EU policy has destroyed Ukraine and damaged Europe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

just as credible as CNN, FOX,MSNC,BBC, which have been caught lying? and i mean straight up lies and manipulation of the truth.

when you cannot attack the message, attack the messenger.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Always shoot the messenger to get rid of inconvenient facts, awesome job. Nuland doesn't exist, you say?
I might even agree, depends on your definition of existence.

Actually no I never said she didn't exist.

This is the other problem - When people only see what they want and make it up as they go. Like those who continually claim nuland gave Ukraine 5 billion when in reality 5 billion is the total amount provided to Ukraine by the US starting in 1991.

Why care about correct facts though right?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

just as credible as CNN, FOX,MSNC,BBC, which have been caught lying? and i mean straight up lies and manipulation of the truth.

when you cannot attack the message, attack the messenger.

You really want a running comparison of who is lying more, western media or Russian media?

stopfake.org is your friend, if you bother to read anything other than Russian propaganda. Russia cant win in a war so all it has left is lies, and even then people aren't believing them outright.

nice try though..

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You really want a running comparison of who is lying more, western media or Russian media?

why would i want that? i said rt is just as credible as the other media outlets, who have been caught lying, and now your the one that wants to break out a measuring stick, nice way to say "yea they lie too, but rt lies more!".

i read, probably more than you and from different sources, can you say that? james corbett and the corbett report is one of the best pieces of journalism and i find that he is a little late on some things, but he has his hands full so he gets a pass.

folks like you are hilarious, always accusing someone of being pro-russian, so quick to label someone, that doesn't
agree with your viewpoint. so you know what, keep your americanism, it's self destructive anyways.
edit on 28-4-2015 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

By all means quote where I accused you of being pro Russian. You are the one who accused me of attacking a messenger.

Speaking about making things up.

edit on 29-4-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Apparently he knows he is pro-Russian and assumes you have already called him out on it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

why would i want that? i said rt is just as credible as the other media outlets, who have been caught lying, and now your the one that wants to break out a measuring stick, nice way to say "yea they lie too, but rt lies more!".

The only problem is the fact RT is going to say whatever the Kremlin let's them say...so when they lie it comes from the Kremlin which is not what happens with western media...tell you what let's see who has had to remove more stories from their sites because they were either made up by them, or were just parroted language of the Kremlin..."The US is the death to Russia's way of life, or they are the bad guy's".

And the most lying they have done is during the whole Ukrainian conflict.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

The only problem is the fact RT is going to say whatever the Kremlin let's them say...so when they lie it comes from the Kremlin which is not what happens with western media...tell you what let's see who has had to remove more stories from their sites because they were either made up by them, or were just parroted language of the Kremlin..."The US is the death to Russia's way of life, or they are the bad guy's".

And the most lying they have done is during the whole Ukrainian conflict.

The only problem is the fact the BBC is going to say whatever the government let's them say.
The only problem is the fact the FOX is going to say whatever Rupert Murdoch let's them say.

Western media, independent and tell the truth? don't make me laugh

edit on 30-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

The only problem is the fact the BBC is going to say whatever the government let's them say.
The only problem is the fact the FOX is going to say whatever Rupert Murdoch let's them say.

And both of those news outlets can criticize the president of our nation...can RT do that, because I guarantee you can't show anything that shows RT being critical of Putin and his actions...

Just so you know Rupert Murdoch doesn't tell the news what to say, as he doesn't run FOX's day to day operations. Which is why he has others to deal with that.

As for the BBC...

The BBC is an independent body which is held in trust for the British people. The BBC was most recently given a ten-year royal charter in 2006 that defines its purposes and allows it to act somewhat autonomously, free from commercial and government influence.
Control rests with the 12-person BBC Trust, which replaced the Board of Governors in 2007. Trust members are paid and are appointed by the British prime minister and are supposed to represent the interests of a broad cross-section of the British listening and viewing public. Day-to-day management is handled by the board of management, headed by the director general; its members are appointed by the board of governors.

www.conservapedia.com...

So we can see that you are a bit mislead concerning the media from the west, as Murdoch doesn't tell FoX what to say and the British government doesn't tell the BBC what to say.

But good try though.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And both of those news outlets can criticize the president of our nation...can RT do that, because I guarantee you can't show anything that shows RT being critical of Putin and his actions...

Just so you know Rupert Murdoch doesn't tell the news what to say, as he doesn't run FOX's day to day operations. Which is why he has others to deal with that.

As for the BBC...

The BBC is an independent body which is held in trust for the British people. The BBC was most recently given a ten-year royal charter in 2006 that defines its purposes and allows it to act somewhat autonomously, free from commercial and government influence.
Control rests with the 12-person BBC Trust, which replaced the Board of Governors in 2007. Trust members are paid and are appointed by the British prime minister and are supposed to represent the interests of a broad cross-section of the British listening and viewing public. Day-to-day management is handled by the board of management, headed by the director general; its members are appointed by the board of governors.

www.conservapedia.com...

So we can see that you are a bit mislead concerning the media from the west, as Murdoch doesn't tell FoX what to say and the British government doesn't tell the BBC what to say.

But good try though.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Western media is not independent and is also very influenced by owners or outside companies.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Western media, independent and tell the truth? don't make me laugh

Care to show me where I said that, or even implied that?

Because I am guaranteeing you have never seen that in any of my posts.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They are independent as in the government doesn't own them, doesn't own part of them, or do the have say as in what they say on their news.

en.wikipedia.org...

So someone else's view about a person and that automatically means it's true. I must have missed that memo in the last 44 years of my existence.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And the US government is lying about the Ukrainian conflict too. You actually think the evening news with (insert generic infotainment personality) is objective? Negative.

Like I said, RT lies more so the other outlets are more credible!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join