It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wagenknecht: EU policy has destroyed Ukraine and damaged Europe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Once again the stratfor article has been debunked.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Russia calls the events of the beginning of the year organized by the US coup.
And it really was the most blatant coup in history.

That's what he said. Now please... just keep telling me that it was "debunked" without any document to verify your claim.
I always admire religious faith, amen!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

That's what he said. Now please... just keep telling me that it was "debunked" without any document to verify your claim.

That's what Kommersant says he said, and he is entitled to his opinion. If he wants to call it a coup, he can call it a coup. If he wants to call it a purple chicken, he can call it a purple chicken.

That would explain why you take Russian propaganda as the Word of God.
edit on 21-4-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

That would explain why you take Russian propaganda as the Word of God.

And that's exactly why I won't take you serious.
Consortiumnews-article are propaganda just because you fail to debunk their claims.

Either stick to the facts or keep on dreaming your dogma to be the ultimate truth, but just leave me alone with this crap.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Russia blablas, and it truly was a coup.
Anybody with 2 braincells left knows how to comprehend an "and" in between two half-sentences. Yes you can!

And the interesting thing is your using a secondary source while the quote I posted came from the original, so have a look as there is nothing in the interview where he says or even implies the US was behind a coup in Ukraine.

www.kommersant.ru...

I am guessing your not fluent in Russian, so use your choice of translators and see for yourself instead of relying on Russian media.

Pretty boring interview anyway, just in case you missed that one as well:
George Friedman, "Europe: Destined for Conflict?"

And that is proof the US was behind a coup in Ukraine, because he has never stated that nor has he ever implied that, so please show me where he has ever done either of those.

www.forbes.com...

You might notice something interesting, as the date of the BBC article I linked to was from 4 days before the article from Forbes was written, so now with such an abundance of people leaving Crimea because they are Ukrainian it would only show that the majority of those they polled would be pro Russian and want to be part of Russia. Which was Russia's intent in the first place.

Both links are available via the second consortiumnews articel you decided to ignore.

Well that would be because consortium news is about as truthful as Russian media when it comes to anything pertaining to Ukraine.

Now I've had a good laugh. Pretty onesided "information" indeed, very impressive!

Ah so the Soviets never repressed anyone in history...do the Crimean Tartars ring a bell.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

www.khpg.org...

Now care to refute the fact they are afraid of repeating Soviet repression?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with religious faith, as it has to do with misrepresenting what was actually said.

As I have said before instead of the third party reporting go to the original interview that I have previously linked to, and please provide where he implicated anything that said the US was behind a coup in Ukraine, because you haven't been able to do that yet.
edit on 21-4-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

Also why would Stratfor say something like that when they do have a good relationship with that country?
edit on 21-4-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Have you heard the victoria nuland tape? the american gov is in the drivers seat, the eu is just the passenger

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The head of stratfor never stated the US was behind the coup.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Either stick to the facts or keep on dreaming your dogma to be the ultimate truth, but just leave me alone with this crap.

You're the one who seems vague on the distinction between facts and opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Nominally one posts a LINK so their opinion may be clarified, instead of just a suggestion.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Have you heard the victoria nuland tape? the american gov is in the drivers seat, the eu is just the passenger

And yet the US had nothing to do with the latest ceasefire in Ukraine...so how are we in the driver's seat?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And the interesting thing is your using a secondary source while the quote I posted came from the original, so have a look as there is nothing in the interview where he says or even implies the US was behind a coup in Ukraine.

The really interesting thing is... I referred to your statement:

And now let's try to get a better understanding of the matters he adressed, shall we?

United States were interested in forming a pro-Western government in Ukraine. They saw that Russia is on the rise, and tried not to let it consolidate its position in the post-Soviet space. The success of the pro-Western forces in Ukraine would allow to contain Russia.

Russia calls the events of the beginning of the year organized by the US coup. And it really was the most blatant coup in history.

- You mean the termination of the agreement of February 21, or the entire Maidan?

- Together. Openly supported the US after human rights groups in Ukraine, including money. A Russian special services, these trends have missed. They did not understand what was happening, but when they realized they could not take action to stabilize the situation, and then misjudged the mood in the East of Ukraine.

translate.google.com...

Sticking to Friedmans opinion (while beeing obviously unable to comprehend his whole message) may be usefull to avoid any further discussion, indeed.
So... basically your point is, that neither Wagenknecht nor myself understood this interview correctly, even if these "findings" are contradicted by your own source in every single aspect. That's exactly what I would consider an epic fail, congrats!
Blatant lies on censortiumsnews, eh? Sure enough...

edit on 22-4-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

What language was the interview originally conducted in? There is no point in back-translating it if it was originally conducted in English.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Another question somebody already answered, hoooray!
edit on 23-4-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Another question somebody already answered, hoooray!

Was it answered correctly?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Why should I, the nuland tapes where all the rage when it dropped. Google it.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Fight Breaks Out In Parliament When Ukraine Learns It Has Quietly Become The Newest US State

It is Zerohedge, so mind the sarcasm, Tylers just oozes it. Ukraine, you have just been vassal ed.

Here is another

How The Ukrainian Government Is Giving Away Citizenships So Foreigners Can Run The Country

That piece is an opinion blog, but it gives a lot of back drop on the who's and what's.

Ukraine is going to get crushed as it's where the unstoppable force (Murica) and the unmovable object (Russia) collides.
edit on 24-4-2015 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Zerohege is a blog site and is as credible as Russian media and Joseph Goebbels.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Always shoot the messenger to get rid of inconvenient facts, awesome job. Nuland doesn't exist, you say?
I might even agree, depends on your definition of existence.
edit on 25-4-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Always shoot the messenger to get rid of inconvenient facts, awesome job.

Inconvenient facts, or misrepresented facts?

Zerohedge has proven which way it leans from the beginning of the Ukraine conflict, so anything from them is pro Russia/anti west puff piece.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join