It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wagenknecht: EU policy has destroyed Ukraine and damaged Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Very powerful speech by a German Parliamentarian in the German Parliament...

Wagenknecht: EU policy has destroyed Ukraine and damaged Europe

Helmut Schmidt got it right when he warned already in 2007, that, when it comes to world peace, there is far less risk from Russia than from America, and that NATO is only a tool for maintaining US/American hegemony. And if that is correct, then we are left with one set conclusion: that Europe must finally make policy separate from, and independent of, the United States.

English Translation

At least one Politician speaking openly about all the crap which has been ongoing.

We need more Politicians like her !

Having some German friends and family living Germany, I`m going to advice them who they should vote for.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I really do not see how America is a threat to Europe over Russia. I mean just look back at the last 100 years. Which country has damaged Europe the most out of the US and Russia. The answer to that is Russia. There is a reason the ex-soviet satellite countries went running to join NATO once the USSR fell. That reason is that those countries know fully the horrors that Russia can impose once it has taken over your country.
edit on 9-4-2015 by defiythelie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Who`s responsible for the recent War in Europe and for the renewed tensions between Russia, Europe and US ?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Who`s responsible for the recent War in Europe and for the renewed tensions between Russia, Europe and US ?

I would say Russia's actions in Ukraine in are responsible. You can claim the CIA or what ever was behind the protests in Ukraine tell the cows come home , but in no way does the excuse Russia's land grab of Crimea or funneling weapons and aid to the separatists in eastern Ukraine.
edit on 9-4-2015 by defiythelie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

What was PM Andrea Merkle's reaction and comments afterward?

We need to watch this closely as Obama, Kerry squirm.

Nice find!
S&Fs

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

So the US is the only country who can do land grabs by toppling democratically elected governments and installing puppet regimes, and the US is the only country who may support a side in a conflict ?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I have no idea, but I will look into it...but now back to watching F1 practice.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The direction was agreed at recent Bildeberg meetings so elites are responsible for the planning of taking Ukraine to hell.
The citizen's had no say whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

land grab? our last actual "land grab" was hawaii 117 years ago.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

So the US is the only country who can do land grabs by toppling democratically elected governments and installing puppet regimes, and the US is the only country who may support a side in a conflict ?

But that is not what Russia did now is it. They stole/annexed land. Please tell me the last time the US has done that. Anyways wrong doings by the US government do not in any way excuse the actions of Russia.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

"But mommy the other kids are doing it". Like another poster said the last US land grab was over a hundred years and doesn't excuse what Russia is doing in Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

land grab? our last actual "land grab" was hawaii 117 years ago.

US hasn`t got the army personal to secure countries, so it just installs governments who do exactly what they want...controlling the land by puppet regimes is also land grabbing.
edit on 9 4 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Name just 1 US land grab in the last century.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

. US hasn`t got the army personal to secure countries just installs governments who do exactly what they want

That is completely evident by how well things worked out in Iraq. (Sarc)
edit on 9-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

What was PM Andrea Merkle's reaction and comments afterward?

We need to watch this closely as Obama, Kerry squirm.

Nice find!
S&Fs

I have looked on German news sites but couldn`t find any reaction...I saw also a similar speech from November 2014 towards Merkel and they showed her just at the end shortly and she was not looking too happy, so I`m guessing it was the same as with this one.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

. US hasn`t got the army personal to secure countries just installs governments who do exactly what they want

Afghanistan and Egypt or other examples. US can win the wars, but to secure the countries after that costs a lot of personal, especially when there`s resistance, hence Russia isn`t interested in the Ukraine, it would take the whole Russian army to do that.

Crimea was for the Russians another story, because they knew, by doing a lot of polls in advance, how the population would react. That`s why Russia has absolutely no interest in the Ukraine and the Baltic States, but we are being fed with the BS of that being the case on a daily basis.

The whole plan of the Ukraine was for Russia to go in, be occupied by Russia and after that probably some more hotspots to ignite (The Caucasus and Kyrgyzstan), so either Russia would be tangled up when Syria needs to be dealt with, and/or it should drain Russia with money just like the 80s with Afghanistan, which would lead to regime change and the possible break up of Russia.
edit on 10 4 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well do a little research about Die Linke and Sarah Wagenknecht before you advice someone to vote for them.

Wagenknecht has a communist agenda and a strong pro-russian piont of view so there is no surprise that she is making a speech like this. I'm all for political diversity in a national parliament but as long as Die Linke is actively denying that the GDR committed crimes against their own citizens and was a corrupt regime of political oppression, they shouldn't be voted for.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Afghanistan and Egypt or other examples. US can win the wars, but to secure the countries after that costs a lot of personal, especially when there`s resistance, hence Russia isn`t interested in the Ukraine, it would take the whole Russian army to do that.

Crimea was for the Russians another story, because they knew, by doing a lot of polls in advance, how the population would react. That`s why Russia has absolutely no interest in the Ukraine and the Baltic States, but we are being fed with the BS of that being the case on a daily basis.

The whole plan of the Ukraine was for Russia to go in, be occupied by Russia and after that probably some more hotspots to ignite (The Caucasus and Kyrgyzstan), so either Russia would be tangled up when Syria needs to be dealt with, and/or it should drain Russia with money just like the 80s with Afghanistan, which would lead to regime change and the possible break up of Russia.

First of all my reply was sarcastic it was meant in humor? But I now find it quite strange that you never understand sarcasm?

As for your reply. We have discussed this subject several times. It should be completely obvious to you that i'm not buying what you're selling.

So why would you send a wall of text that you know I don't believe in, as a reply to a sarcastic comment?

Seriously I'm not being a jerk I'm really interested to hear your answer.

edit on 10-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Don`t you think I don`t know what "Sarc" means, no wonder you have difficulties understanding what I write...

You don`t have to tell me there are people only interested in their own truth and not the real truth, that`s something which I already know for a long time, and if you don`t want to read any other truth as your own, don`t respond to me, because by now you should already know I`m not going to confirm your truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Talliostro

As long as SPD/CDU are supporting what goes on in the Ukraine, she`s still the better choice.
edit on 10 4 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join