It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm an NSA Insider, and wow, do I have a story to tell

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: greghansen

Welcome to ATS Greg. Not even a word yet from your book and you can see what's expecting you from the membership. So embrace yourself, wrap up your sleeves and get ready for some serious bashing. They go head to head with cancer. lol

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: universalbri

How would he know you? The NSA must have thousands of employees. Kind of an unfair question.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri
Who am I and how do I relate to the NSA? :-)

I know who you are...

You are the guy asking a ridiculous question.

Or, maybe one of the arrogant employees OP was referring to.

Either way...Stifle yourself please.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
When is the Q & A thread going up?

I thought Skeptic said wait on the questions?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: greghansen
a reply to: Indigo5

Sorry - cannot say - not that I don't know, I just cannot say.

So what good are you for than?

Seems to me that your "tell all" is merely an attempt to profit from the very people you have done a disservice to.

Awww lost a contract because you argued with the wrong bureaucrat who had more mojo than you or your immediate supervisor.
So what then, if you wouldn't of gotten canned you'd still be there helping the Alphabets dismantle our Constitutional Rights?

I see you already mentioned the judicial joke that is FISA, shall I assume that you will be defending the system of abuses that are being perpetrated on the American public?

K~

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'll tell you one thing. I never worked for the NSA or any Federal agency. Now that that's out of the way, I have an instinctual guess that I could make by looking at your posts. I'm guessing that you may have given data dumps or that sort of thing to the Feds. It's just a guess, I know nothing about you or the NSA whatsoever. I'm also guessing like the other poster that the Agency is a pretty big organization, and there is a CHANCE that Greg may not have known you at all. What do you know about Greg? If you did work for the NSA, and didn't know Greg-then maybe he didn't know you either? It's not out of the realm of possibilities.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I asked another guy who claimed he was NSA if he knew who I really am. This doesn't require accessing resources you'd no longer be in touch with, so don't use that as an excuse.

I know who you are.

But we don't allow other members to reveal the personal private information of other members. So please stop asking.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

If it's such important information that it 'needs' to be "out there" then he could upload the book here in .pdf format so we can ALL read it. If not, why not ?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
NSA has 30-40,000 employees:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

When is the other thread going up?

I thought you had said to hold off on the questions.

Maybe I missed your post. If I did, please disregard.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just want to give a sincere thanks for those who speak out against awesome power.. so thanks, sir, and quite interested to hear the info.

As I see it, we have a sector of govt where there is little to no oversight and they have the power to know anyone's personal business in the world... foreign and domestic leaders, as well as the little guys... and that is a set up for a totalitarian nightmare... and a total centralization of power.

I am sure the people in the NSA and other agencies mostly have their hearts in the right place... and most everyone knows how important intelligence work is... but without more transparency and oversight, perhaps in spite of it, we will eventually have someone running that intelligence gathering apparatus who doesn't have good intentions... math says it is inevitable.

I already edit my own words on the phone and web as I know it is going on record somewhere... but how does one rebottle a Genie?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar

If it's such important information that it 'needs' to be "out there" then he could upload the book here in .pdf format so we can ALL read it. If not, why not ?

Because work deserves to get market value and writing a book is work.

------------------------------

Welcome to the meat grinder Mr NSA whistleblower, the type of questions you get in your AMA will give you a vibe of what you are getting into.

As for me, I give you props up front for not running and hiding under Putin's skirt.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Prior to that I owned my own company Computer Aided Process Improvement (CAPI); Ponte Vedra Beach, FL (1993 – 2004)

Oh awesome! Agent-based modelling?

Sorry things didn't work out at the NSA, but I wouldn't worry too much about finding work. Quality assurance and process analysis is massive right now.

You hiring?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

I asked another guy who claimed he was NSA if he knew who I really am. This doesn't require accessing resources you'd no longer be in touch with, so don't use that as an excuse.

I know who you are.

But we don't allow other members to reveal the personal private information of other members. So please stop asking.

Hahaha...., crossed my mind what if one day you decide to join the NSA.
edit on 7-4-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Waaaaaaait a minute...just how many NSA agents have infiltrated this website?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Thanks for coming around and adding some real information to our corner of the internet. Ill be buying your book.
Sounds like the NSA is like most of the security bureaucracies. No real surprise, sounds more depressing than anything.

Since you seem to be answering questions...

How was Snowdens betrayal taken by those within the NSA?

Variable

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!! I look forward to seeing you around the boards here.

You have a VERY impressive work history and your work stats are amazing. I bet your bosses loved you at budget time
I haven't clicked on your links but I will check them out. Again welcome to ATS!!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How would he know you? The NSA must have thousands of employees. Kind of an unfair question.

I prefer not to get into how he'd know me. I'll leave that question for your imagination to noodle on.

If he knows me, he worked there, it's that simple. If he doesn't, he didn't work there.

You need to understand what's published on the internet is not as you think. Do you sincerely think the NSA and CIA would publish actual employment statistics and real job requisitions for what they need?

I mean. They're intelligence for chrissake. How difficult would it be to 'backwards engineer' an organization by looking at the requirements they have from the community.

Think, dammit, think Jim, this isn't that hard!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Waaaaaaait a minute...just how many NSA agents have infiltrated this website?

What scares me more is...They all know each other.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join