It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm an NSA Insider, and wow, do I have a story to tell

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: greghansen

Give us a teaser or two please?

- Hillary's server:

- Area 51/Roswell:

Ha! Good luck, I already asked about the big black triangles! I don't think the NSA really concerns itself with Area 51 and the triangles though

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Welcome, I`ll give your book a read. When you gain this sort of backing from the any of the mods its always something interesting.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I figured maybe he picked up a few tidbits around the office he could share.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Haha! Maybe someone left a requisition for some alien chow on the fax machine!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wow, this friendly Mod approved Intro, turned into "The Spanish Inquisition'" in a heart beat.

Welcome aboard Greg, we serve cookies but bring your own pop corn and rosy colored glasses.
WIS

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: IAMTAT

Haha! Maybe someone left a requisition for some alien chow on the fax machine!

LOL...I'd buy a book or two for some honest office gossip like that!

I'll take his personal opinions on either of those subjects.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: Thunderheart

Absolutely not.

Our efforts here are to help Greg get his story out, because it's a story that needs to be out there.

Why did you even respond to this question? AS IF it were any of his business. I get so tired of people accusing you of everything on God's blue Earth. Sigh.

Yeah, I'm suckin' up. Who cares? LIW to SO: Smoochies! lol. (Might as well get it over with, I'll be accused of it anyway.)

On Topic: I'm always a big fan of AMA. Looking forward to it, and you are mostly certainly welcome here!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have to say it is so frustrating to be the kind of person that will actually wait to hear what someone has to say before passing any personal judgment about it.
Typical ATS couldn't even get past the first page without the attacks commencing. I'm sure if three quarters of the people that have attacked already were people that found themselves to be in the position of a AMA, and they were attacked like that right after their introduction, would probably say the hell with this, why bother, I have better things to do with my time.

Come on people, if you can't muster any respect could you at least muster a little common courtesy and wait to see where this goes. Some of us are truly interested.

I'm guessing the good news is, our guest has probably already had his skin toughened up from the very job he worked for and can take this.

Btw, welcome from one member that is interested to hear what you have to say.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: greghansen
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Sure.

Go ahead and pitch the book as you see fit. You're going to have a lot of demands made of your time, and you'll be expected to put up with some inordinate rudeness from certain of the resident pajamahadeen, so don't sweat it.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

HBGary is simple - the head of the company pissed off Anonymous - they are the best hackers in the world. Not a smart thing to do.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I'm originally from new Jersey. I have thick skin!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Welcome sir,I look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you Skeptic for helping to get the info out there for all of us to enlighten ourselves with better.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I agree with Johnny C. Pitch your book all you wish. It's important to get your message out.
Publishing and promoting a book is hard work (I know from personal experience).
The main thing is having as much fun as you can, while you're doing it.
That's possible here...just requires a lot of typing sometimes.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

The whole book is about squabbles and back-stabbing!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Can you tell us anything about Guccifer as it concerns HRC and her server?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

In what effective manner would you say the NSA in it's current state benefits the public the most? Where are they the most effective in their stated mission?

In what way would you say the NSA is failing the public the most? Wasteful spending? Overstepping their constitutional and legal parameters in surveillance?

Would you describe the NSA as a "Cowboy Culture"...a feeling of not being legally bound or accountable in their mission?

If so...more so or less so than the CIA?

edit on 7-4-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Worth a flag from me. Working now but I'll check your story out soon. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Also...as far as state sponsored "Cyber-Warfare"...How would you rank preparedness by nations, both Offense and Defense?

On Offense? China, Russia...USA?...On Defense? USA, China, Russia?...other relevant Govs active in Cyber-Warfare defense/offense?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
welcome, Greg...don't be surprised by the amount of skepticism about your motives, and your expertise here on ATS...most of us subscribe to the catch phrase, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof". the fact that your book has already been "approved" for publication, means that certain questions will not be answered. the in-house politics and bickering should be an interesting read nonetheless.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join