It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm an NSA Insider, and wow, do I have a story to tell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mate, now....

We want Answers!
We are Entitled!
We want the Truth!

Good to have you here

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Greetings, always good to see some legitimate sources of information on a conspiracy website.

Maybe you can help figure out the semantics behind ATS being right beside nsa.gov on The Internet Map.

edit on 7-4-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
NEVER .. NEVER... EVER ... Trust a spook boys and girls ..Theyre the dregs of society and would sell out their own mothers .. not to mention they lie far more than politicians.. lawyers.. priests and criminals combined ..

Guess n.s.a leveraged the boss into letting the joker hawk his book here ..

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888 damn I want to by you a beer.. or vinilla shake.. where have you been!?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
n/m
edit on 4 7 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Welcome aboard my friend, (or foe) I hope you have your facts in order, there hasn't been much fun around here since he-who-must-not-be-named flew off to Olympus in his big black triangle.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: greghansen

Greg,

Normally when a new member comes to the website and joins up, I only ever feel it necessary to say "Welcome! Pull a chair up by the fire, and let's talk!".

But I find myself unable to leave it there. Greg, for all that you have come here and are releasing a limited chapter of your book to us, a boon to be sure, I am afraid that it is going to be very difficult to trust you for the following reason. Simply put, by entering the employ of the NSA, you gave your time to an organisation whose job it is, to traitor themselves as an organisation before their own people, and which spies on MY nations people, on behalf of ITS traitorous government.

You can see how that would place a freedom loving individual in a quandary, so I will leave it at " Hello."

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: STTesc

He worked for the NSA before Snowden revealed much about it, therefore he may not have been aware of its nature until later on or slowly became aware of it over time.

Don't forget, before Snowden, people didn't believe the NSA was an intelligence-gathering organization.

WHAT????
Am I the only one who knew people in the NSA??
haha.. I always knew.. Just don't talk about it.. It would have hurt friends of mine.

Besides didn't snowden come after the other guy??

EVERYTHING is monitored. it's just everything is a lot..
National Security relies on YOUR mind.

I don't know how to feel about this Greg.

I think the game is ultimate data gathering isn't so useful if you guys don't know about it..
Get it?

He will be destroyed if he ever said anything. Don't you think? Maybe not. And he wont..

edit on 7-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Greg. I will save my question for your AMA thread as advised. I think your answer will be revealing no matter what.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I agree in a sense,how trustworthy can someone be if they agreed to countless NDAs then betray that?

Don't get me wrong I am curious as to what you will post,but I think the trust thing is and will be an issue

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I agree in a sense,how trustworthy can someone be if they agreed to countless NDAs then betray that?

Don't get me wrong I am curious as to what you will post,but I think the trust thing is and will be an issue

I can't even talk about stuff that is so mundane from a year ago.. DHS.. Not going to jail for 5 years with $50,000 fine on my way out, thank you.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Welcome Greg, i'm looking forward to sampling the book.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Very skeptical. No offence to the site owners but why would a spook choose a conspiracy website to break important information when there are mainstream outlets that would give him more traction and are viewed as more credible by the wider world?

Also, the fact that he has a product to push doesn't engender much trust in his motivation for coming forward. It seems driven by financial self interest instead of some overwhelming desire to clear his conscience.

On top of that, we've seen ex government employees numerous times speak about books being vetted and requiring approval before being published. Why has this guy been given a green light if his information is so groundbreaking and shocking?

Will reserve judgement until I see it but so far it smells bad.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Aww wow! Free advertising for your book!!!

Any evidence your book is not a work of fiction.....

I dint think so.

I would love to find out why the mods think this guy is legit
edit on 7-4-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I would love to find out why the mods think this guy is legit

A fat donation?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Hello Greg

Thank you for the thread. Looking foward to what you have to say. Don6 worry about the ATS wolves they turn up everytime theres food..

happy days

purp..

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Welcome, bro. Hope you have thick skin.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I find it interesting that people are upset with NSA spying, all the while applauding the likes of Snowden.

They want to know all the government secrets but get upset when the government knows theirs (but not really, as they may have the ability to spy on any individual, but unless you're of interest, why waste resources on millions of nobodies)

edit on 7/4/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Come on man.

Everyone knows you don't bait the honey pot strategy with skepticism.

ATS.

Please follow the playbook.

Accept openly, be critical privately.

Thus we draw our prey in under the veil of acceptance.

Then once we have gleened what they give up openly, we use their trust to get them to spill even greater caveats they wouldn't normally.

Am I the only one that understands how spooks think here?

Cmon, everyone tighten you tin foil caps.

This guy may have useful info in his mind that we want.

Skepticism from the start will only push him away.

I said too much already.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Welcome and could u tell the nsa to let arken out of his cage thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join