It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inuit elders warn NASA, the earth has shifted

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Thankyou for your brilliant insight, but I quite capable of finding wiki myself to read about the earth tilt is due to moon. I don't intend to argue on this thread about what could of made the earth tilt at 36 degrees. I stated my opinion in my calcs and that's where im going to leave my input to discussing shift in earth, so need to reply to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

See my post above.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Fair enough but the Mid Summer Sun is seen to rise in the same place every year since Stonehenge was built

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I do understand Equinoxes and Summer Solices. The angle I calculated surprises me just as much as you, but as they say truth is stranger than fiction and in fiction I could imagine different scenarios for radically shifting the earths tilt from where it is now.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

How about you drop the attitude and mini modding please?

You presented a figure. I rebutted with a fact: the moon keeps the Earth from having it's axis move that far.

I can sit here and show you how 2+2= 5, but that's not going to change the fact that it actually equals 4.

So show us how the Earth could of had it's axis at 36 degrees, when there is a very large mass in orbit around it that keeps it from doing so.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Thankyou for your brilliant insight, but I quite capable of finding wiki myself to read about the earth tilt is due to moon. I don't intend to argue on this thread about what could of made the earth tilt at 36 degrees. I stated my opinion in my calcs and that's where im going to leave my input to discussing shift in earth, so need to reply to me.

I understand that there is a theory that ...
The alignment with the Duat stars at Giza marks the processional cycle
The Queens chamber shaft pointing to Sirius etc
It does not do this any more ... but will when a processional cycle has occurred from that fixed point

Your calculation that it is 36 degrees out may be correct but this is not due to the Earths wobble being that number of degrees ... It is due to the point on the processional cycle we are currently in

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Im not disputing your fact. I simply provided a calc and opinion, that's it. I don't intend to debate you because I don't disagree with the reason for the earths tilt at 23.5 degree.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Deleted as not applicable
edit on 5-4-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Your calculation that it is 36 degrees out may be correct but this is not due to the Earths wobble being that number of degrees ... It is due to the point on the processional cycle we are currently in

Well cycles are based on rhythmic forces, so mabey if it was radically changed we looking at a force which was part of normal rhythmic forces. Its not anything will lose sleep pondering possibilities.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Well cycles are based on rhythmic forces, so mabey if it was radically changed we looking at a force which was part of normal rhythmic forces. Its not anything will lose sleep pondering possibilities

That may well be true but the thread is dealing with the Inuit claim that the Earth has shifted ... which it has not and is not only proved by Scientists and amateurs but by our Ancients

I am not sure of the reasons for what the Inuit have claimed ... and they have obviously noticed something but their conclusion is incorrect

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Sometimes understanding the present is about solving a riddle of the past.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

a riddle of the past

What riddle ?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Presently human knowledge in derived from various sources science, history, experiment and experience. These efforts work together to explain the physical laws and behaviours we observe. The riddle is the anomalies, the unexplained, the unverified the incomplete mathematical model, what we know now may change in time as we advance our knowledge through the means. The riddle is therefore what is still to be solved to uncover the truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The riddle is therefore what is still to be solved to uncover the truth.

OK ... But that is another topic ... It has been proved however that the Earth has not shifted as claimed
I suggest you start a separate thread to bring up such ideas ... It would be interesting

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Mabey I will at some stage. Thanks for you replies they were thoughtful and open minded, which is always a breath of fresh air when proposing something left field.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You aren't looking over Lake superior at sunrise and sunset. The crystals in the air could be causing what I see.

I've seen a double sunset a half a dozen times over the last five years also. I know there is not two suns. The second sunset usually seems more north from our house but sometimes it is farther south.

I have seen these double sunsets over the years occasionally but there seems to be more of them. Explain to me why the sunset would appear more north, using scientific reasoning. I have seen it quite a few times but the next day the sun sets where it should . You tend to notice things when they aren't right, not when they are normal. Most times the sun sets normally, I checked this out. So it is some sort of illusion created sometimes, the earth has not shifted but our view has been distorted. Could be something to do with contrails or ice crystals, but it is happening.
edit on 5-4-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

The official diagnosis is tired of dealing with the all seeing all knowing and all wise trolls on this site

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Going by my own observations it looks to me like the sun is setting further towards the north than it used to. The night sky seems different too. Orion seems to be closer to the horizon.

Also, since 5 years ago, the sun seems brighter and stronger. The sunlight seems whiter while it used to be more yellowish.

edit on 5-4-2015 by StoogeRemoval because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoogeRemoval
Going by my own observations it looks to me like the sun is setting further towards the north than it used to. The night sky seems different too. Orion seems to be closer to the horizon.

Also, since 5 years ago, the sun seems brighter and stronger. The sunlight seems whiter while it used to be more yellowish.

All of those things are your perception.
It would be easy to verify any of them.
Why don't you fire up Stellarium or some equivalent and see where the sun sets in your area now compared to 5 years ago.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join