It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wiping it clean implies she has something to hide. She can't be trusted.

I can't believe some of the replies in this thread. No wonder this country is going to hell.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
And???

Other than some CIA spooks being killed in the
Benghazi!!!
thing...

my life hasnt changed, i doubt yours has either...

Why do you care?

That's sometimes the consensus "if it doesn't affect me who cares, right?" Wrong...the thing is if there was any information contained on her private server l guess we'll never know now.

Just because you may be shielded to some extent from her tenure as Secretary of State, look at the Middle East, not so great over there. Our little bubble world of safety and security cannot forever be fenced off from the constant wars happening everywhere, something has to give eventually.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
They all need Hilary right now in congress. In secret, the republicans love her. Put their constituents attention on the evils of women instead of the ww3 they are trying to implement. And the policies that are attacking the working class and poor as expressed in the budget.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You can't touch these people and there will be no investigation, no consequences.

Just bow down to your rulers.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dezertdog

I would not expect Hilary to play the game any different from the rest of them. Nice guys don't make it in Washington, like Jimmy Carter. For me personally, until cheny/bush pay for the thousands of americans killed on their watch, Hilary is just another abused woman by powerful men and their angry followers.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: dezertdog

I would not expect Hilary to play the game any different from the rest of them. Nice guys don't make it in Washington, like Jimmy Carter. For me personally, until cheny/bush pay for the thousands of americans killed on their watch, Hilary is just another abused woman by powerful men and their angry followers.

And until Hillary pays for the Americans killed on her watch, the American people are just as abused as anyone else. Hillary abused? Bury her under Guantanamo since the government insists on keeping it open. I wonder how much good that 6 billion will do her in there.
edit on 3/28/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: 5thNovember
I can tell you you don't wipe servers often and if there is important data is is definitely saved. Unless something illegal haha has be done.

You can also bet she didn't use some run of the mill device or program to erase the data from that server either. I'm willing to bet that whatever she used to clean the server, was thorough and didn't leave a thing behind.

A degaussing machine.

To think that people still will back her is beyond common sense.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Abused woman?????

Seriously. The victim card is being played early and loudly.

I do like that a "mom of 3" basically uses the same defense a child would. "Well, tommy broke the window last week. Why does it matter that I broke this mirror today"?

Your blind allegiance to the Progressives is pretty sad.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You would have more credibility if you and many like yourself hadn't attacked Palin so much.

Kind of screwed up there.

lol

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Hilary is just another abused woman by powerful men and their angry followers.

I'm sure that Hillary has never been abused by politicians. She's a tough cookie.
If anything, she's more likely to have abused others.
She's brilliant, calculating, and she takes no prisoners.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

She's brilliant, calculating, and she takes no prisoners.

Which is exactly why the thought of her being president scares the living crap out of me. People think Obama is sly... he can't touch Hillary.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Abused woman?????

Seriously. The victim card is being played early and loudly.

I do like that a "mom of 3" basically uses the same defense a child would. "Well, tommy broke the window last week. Why does it matter that I broke this mirror today"?

Your blind allegiance to the Progressives is pretty sad.

Yes.
Obama is black and his apologists play the race card.
Hillary is a woman, so they play the gender card.
Soon they will dredge up a candidate that is black, oriental, Transgender lesbian and a Muslim so they can play even more cards.
I'm serious.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Just stop.

You can continue to fight a losing battle or step away from the thread. Your choice.

Maybe when this story first broke you had some legitimate points but as the investigation has proceeded, you've lost any leg you had to stand on.

I know you'll respond with some version of "I can post anywhere I want durp a durp" but that's not my point. You're the last desperate voice on the wrong side of an argument and you just look silly.
edit on 3/28/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Good. Can we stop talking about this now?

No we can't. You can.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

They all need Hilary right now in congress. In secret, the republicans love her. Put their constituents attention on the evils of women instead of the ww3 they are trying to implement. And the policies that are attacking the working class and poor as expressed in the budget.

Yes, let's make it about the fact that she's a woman and not that she blatantly concealed and destroyed all records that could have implicated her in wrongdoing.

You're no different than the geniuses who claim that all criticism of Obama is based on racism.

A person's gender or race does not make them immune to criticism.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This is probably closer to the truth. At least I know what to expect from Hilary. Always look where you are not looking with her. I like her.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I am a 13th generation born Mississippian. I know exactly what the objection to anything and everything Obama is. I am a democrat but I did not object to absolutely every thing the Bushes did. As I said before, until cheney/bush are tried for the thousands killed on their watch, Hilary is just another abused woman.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You betcha.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

I don't carry a card or contribute money to any political institution. I voice an opinion and vote.

edit on 28-3-2015 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Answer

I am a 13th generation born Mississippian. I know exactly what the objection to anything and everything Obama is. I am a democrat but I did not object to absolutely every thing the Bushes did. As I said before, until cheney/bush are tried for the thousands killed on their watch, Hilary is just another abused woman.

Race card again.
Thank goodness.
I almost forgot that he is part black.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join