It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

it is about laws and regulations actually -

* - FOIA - The Freedom of Information Act
* - What is FOIA?

Enacted on July 4, 1966, and taking effect one year later, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) provides that any person has a right, enforceable in court, to obtain access to federal agency records, except to the extent that such records (or portions of them) are protected from public disclosure by one of nine exemptions or by one of three special law enforcement record exclusions. A FOIA request can be made for any agency record. Before sending a request to a federal agency, you should determine which agency is likely to have the records you are seeking. Each agency’s website will contain information about the type of records that agency maintains.

I did not highlight the exceptions, which there are 9 of, because they don't apply.

If we dig deep, again, we will find Clintons actions were not hers to take.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
I am speaking of the moral implications of letting this psychopath in power as it not only matters to the US but a world as a whole. To let someone of her nature take the highest office of power in the world is dangerous. The US foreign policy ramptantly supports protests that happen worldwide whether they are lawful or not. With that in mind why would the people of the US allow this woman to take office without so much as a meh? Wouldn't a strong message of protest not go a long way to prevent her from running? She is dangerous.
edit on 28-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

According to her camp...Hillary handed over copies of any emails that pertained to government business...and (supposedly) the rest of the emails were private... they were emails sent to her friends and family...so those she erased because they are personal.

I personally think she made the wrong move...if I was in her position...I would have handed over everything including access to the private server she uses...then there would be no doubt.

Yes...I do think she is hiding something...but what?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Danny85

You have pretty much summed up what i was going to say

Im from uk but this still angers me. Its also frustrating because people have a tendancy to complain and have intelligent conversations about this in forums but never take any action to make a change. In the uk I would write to all my mps and probably the PM. Start a campaign for an independent inquiry. Start a petition on change.org.
I know these things dont always fix the problm but its a start.
I hope the citizens of the US are going to take action over this.
She cant get away with this!
edit on 28/3/2015 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

The points you raised can be found in the Presidential Primaries as well as the respective conventions. During those times its when the citizens get to "Vet" the candidates. Essentially it acts like a Senate confirmation hearing where they try to decide if the person in question is capable of holding the position in question.

One of our greatest problems is our form of government and whats required of the people to keep it. We have become so apathetic about politics that we just stopped caring. It bit us in the ass and now we have candidates running for the highest office in the land who feel they are exempt / immune to "ordinary people" laws / ethics / responsibilities.

As for the protest comment -
That stems from our view based on our Constitution. We view protests as legitimate means to seek redress with the government. If the US is going to be for freedom of speech then it must be for it everywhere.

The other issue we have is how our media has essentially chosen sides in politics. Before the media minded the peoples business by going after politicians. Now we have media going out of their way to not report on items if it affects someone they "support". With the media withholding information it makes the job of the people voting a bit more difficult.

In Clintons case she is trying to change the channel and its not completely working. There are a decent number of supporters who have since backed away from supporting her because of the scandals she is involved in.

We have built in checks and balances between the 3 branches which means congress could easily destroy a Presidents agenda if the President has gone coocoo for cocopuffs. Absent the people not voting for her, or voting for her in the first term and not in the second, there is always the option of impeachment.

In the end though, as with almost all democratic style nations, sometimes the other person wins.

edit on 28-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

High level government encryption means email can be a very safe way to communicate, especially when she has her own private server which will have also been designed to be super stealthy.

So where do you think they commit important info if not via computer devices?
Pigeons? Paper?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

not sure if you saw it but a Federal RICO lawsuit (civil side) has been filed in the southern district in Florida against Hillary for violating FOIA requests and misappropriation of government funds. Something about her essentially selling access to businesses who were able to do business with Iran without getting caught up in a sanctions violation.

She is also being accused of getting people what they need in exchange for donations to the Clinton foundation.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Cheers for that, it is a bit of a mess with the bipartisanship over there. There will be people who will simply vote for her because she is a Democrat and/or is a woman.

sometimes the other person wins

Here is hoping.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

edit on 28/3/2015 by daftpink because: Double post

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Cheers for that, it is a bit of a mess with the bipartisanship over there. There will be people who will simply vote for her because she is a Democrat and/or is a woman.

sometimes the other person wins

Here is hoping.

Agreed..

Ironically enough our founding fathers actually debated over the concept of political parties. At the time there was a strong argument against them for fear of what could come from them. in the end we got political parties. part of me thinks that even if we didn't get political parties that we would just find other ways to be divisive.

State coalitions, regional block etc etc.

The primaries start this year so we will get a better idea of the mess the closer we get.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
What part of "these people in government don't document really critical or important things on email or in texts" do you people just not get? They are practically taught to not do this, just as most "smart" or highly political executives in the corporations are taught. Do not commit or discuss anything in writing of any sort, particularly not in emails.

So just what the hell do you expect them to find in her or any other government official's email that would be classified or damning or a threat to national security or actually meaningful in any way?

To: Obama
Subject: Benghazi
Date: Sep 11 2012

Hey, dude, let's pretend this was about some Youtube. That's our cover. Mkay?

xo Hill

Smoking gun! We GOT her! BAM!

Also, what part of most people,, those who don't have Hillary OCD, fundamentally don't give a damn about this do you all not get?

This is all clearly about her as a person not about the laws or regulations or governing emails and accounts. Otherwise you'd all be up in arms and demanding to see ALL emails since there were emails about many more incidents in the past three decades than Benghazi.

But continue to create this myth that there would even be anything of any value in email and then proceed to get all worked up about the myth if that's what floats your boat. I don't really care.

If they never commit anything in writing then please tell, how do they remember, record and distribute their info?
You are incorrect Im afraid. Im an ethical hacker, i know this is incorrect. Are you saying all the university professors and guests from the GCHQ who trained me are wrong?
Take a step back and see the dishonesty and corruption going on.
edit on 28/3/2015 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Anybody conservative or liberal who is just glossing over this issue with hillary obviously doesn't understand the implications. She broke the law multiple times and did it willingly. The dems in office have this " good for thee but not for me attitude" and it's starting to turn into a regime attitude.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I kept telling people weeks ago that there is no way Hillary was going to be a candidate for the presidency and most people poo pood my statement.....

Im telling you, her own party is throwing her under the bus , all these investigations with her,theres no way that anyone in the Dem party is going to touch her with a 10 foot poll

Now she SHOULD be investigated for all these things and taken to task, she should be prosecuted in my opinion...but this isnt an accident

They are paving the way for someone else....getting her out of the way....this is strategy
edit on 3/28/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It's not like the D.O.D. tools for wiping hard drives are not readily available to anyone. The last job I had, part of it was wiping drives to D.O.D. specs.

If she did that there is no chance of recovering any data from it. I'm sure someone in the administration advised her in the proper way to wipe drives.

Have them shredded after that, and then there's nothing.

Question is : Can anything be done TO her for doing it?

Another question : How brainwashed are Democrats to keep supporting her?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: lordcomac

What do you want to bet,if she had to go to jail until she produced the emails,she would come up with them?
I think it would work and teach this 'cough' woman a lesson.

I'd bet an hour on my throne that if these emails that she deleted ever became public, she'd have more than jail time to worry about.

"personal emails" - right. Documentation of all kinds of evil-doing is more like it.

edit:
Who here thinks she's got an army of people somewhere writing up years worth of lovey "personal" emails so she can have a "backup" of the email "surface" if she catches too much more flack?

She nuked the thing AFTER she was told to hand it over. You can't tell me she didn't think that through.
edit on 28-3-2015 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I just wanna say that this wasn't me on a rage, it was me explaining and yes a long response, if you notice I said it wasn't an attack on you firstly, It just was a response to the comment of 'Stop talking about it'. I'm assuming the fact that you saw it as a rage is because you are on the defensive about it and that's fine, if you somehow see this aimed at you then yes, fine take it as that but I will add that I didn't just aim it at one person if you read it I use the word POLITICIANS many times to make sure it wasn't just aimed at one person, but when it comes to the Clintons, they are more corrupt than almost all other politicians outside the Bush family. They seem to think that the law doesn't apply to them, that she or he doesn't have to answer for their crimes and corruption while in and out of office or the public eye - Wasn't it Hilary who asked 'What does it matter' concerning the MURDERS that she let happen, after she went on tv sent all the other Obama Administration on tv to blame the Benghazi terrorist attack on a video?

I'm not gonna go after Bill because that's been done to death but I will add that while it seems you are either defending your idea of being 'Bored' with the whole Benghazi attack, which if you had a family member over there I can promise you would been climbing up the walls to get the truth, then you should walk away from the conversation. If you have no interest in it, then why try to comment. Yes all politicians (I'm using the plural there so you can understand that it is not aimed at any single person) on both sides of the Atlantic and across the world scam, bend truths and out right lie about almost everything (A good rule to have is that every four words out of a politicians mouth is BS) but this one got caught out and is now getting the CLINTON treatment and the whole thing will be washed under the carpet.

Now while you might see this as me raging, which I'm not just defending my opinion that if you're bored with something dont comment on it or respond to it, then you should just ignore and walk away much like I do when it comes to the almost constant conspiracies concerning the death of almost every celebrity that dies, rather than saying you're bored. Hilary Clinton is a horrible troll of a woman, she has no respect for the people and much like every other politician only makes the promises that will get her into power before doing whatever the hell she wants anyway. All politicians lie, we all know that, it's a truth almost like the Earth orbits around the sun, but when you try to gloat about it on national television like she has, when interviewers don't have the guts to ask them/her any real questions then its a shame the way the States and it's people are letting them get away with it.

(And yes I'm aware that there is a pedo-ring in our elite and yes I've been writing to my MPs and the Lords about it for a long time. Even wrote to the Queen herself but probably wont get a reply because she has no doubt known about it because her family is involved. But I'm giving my opinion on Politicians in the US)

I will apologise if my reply is too long but wont apologise for you taking it to heart because well honestly, I couldn't care less because like I've said at least three times, if you're bored with the conversation then walk away.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
What part of "these people in government don't document really critical or important things on email or in texts" do you people just not get? They are practically taught to not do this, just as most "smart" or highly political executives in the corporations are taught. Do not commit or discuss anything in writing of any sort, particularly not in emails.

So just what the hell do you expect them to find in her or any other government official's email that would be classified or damning or a threat to national security or actually meaningful in any way?

To: Obama
Subject: Benghazi
Date: Sep 11 2012

Hey, dude, let's pretend this was about some Youtube. That's our cover. Mkay?

xo Hill

Smoking gun! We GOT her! BAM!

Also, what part of most people,, those who don't have Hillary OCD, fundamentally don't give a damn about this do you all not get?

This is all clearly about her as a person not about the laws or regulations or governing emails and accounts. Otherwise you'd all be up in arms and demanding to see ALL emails since there were emails about many more incidents in the past three decades than Benghazi.

But continue to create this myth that there would even be anything of any value in email and then proceed to get all worked up about the myth if that's what floats your boat. I don't really care.

If they never commit anything in writing then please tell, how do they remember, record and distribute their info?
You are incorrect Im afraid. Im an ethical hacker, i know this is incorrect. Are you saying all the university professors and guests from the GCHQ who trained me are wrong?
Take a step back and see the dishonesty and corruption going on.

I know, right? You articulated the logic perfectly.

Sometimes people just don't think deeper than the tip of their biased nose. When they buy into the belief that sensitive information is surely not sent and received by email, they stop there without further thought. How naive and utterly illogical.

Do they communicate by telephone? Ha!....Do they jump on a jet and meet somewhere in the park on a bench every time they need to get a message to somebody...Ha! Or, like you said, "do they use a carrier pigeon?" Ha!

The Clintons are like the Obamas. They do what they damn well want to do and damn the legal process.

They are well aware that we have three equal branches for checks and balances, and it has become damn near impossible to hold anybody accountable for anything when the web of deceit has been so intricately woven and tangled up with some declaration of "national security", "classified information", etc.

They have become masters at delay tactics and obfuscation. They're lawyers. They are well aware of the process. There will be congressional hearings, legal papers filed, lawsuits started, more congressional hearings, more papers filed, more obfuscation, more lies to be untangled.

The other two branches better wake up and smell the coffee. The Executive Branch is grabbing power from them and practically laughing at how easy it is!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I heard Hillary smashed her hard drive with dumbbells, all the data is completely unrecoverable. No duplicate data saved elsewhere either. There were no security cameras filming the event but investigators did find a huge 7' x 4' spreadsheet showing famously corrupt politicians and describing their crimes. They suspect she wanted to beat their score on career crimes while in office. The building this was done in has since been torn down and everyone connected to the event is now on tours supporting gun control. Bill is off somewhere looking for a good time. The END.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Carrier pigeons. Hardy-har-har.

They communicate verbally, on secure phones for the most part, or in the same room. They sure as hell don't email what you all seem expecting them to have emailed.

And FOIA applies only if there is something there to request to begin with.

As for their email encryption? Mmmhmm. Sure. That might matter if they even used it for important stuff.

Again, there are no laws that force them to track or even use emails. And most of them do not.

And again, what the hell do you people expect to find in emails that would be so damning. You don't care that most of the government doesn't even do their own emailing or about the actual issues that there probably aren't even any backups since about the 1980s.

That's obvious beccause neighter the committtee nor you all care about getting a hold of the emails of the people in government she sent her emails TO.

Y'all just wanna pitchfork a particular person. Carry on.

P.S. And my final word on the subject EVER.

No one is yet saying what she did was illegal, just that is was possibly illegal, potentially illegal, so all this talk and accusation of illegality that is part and parcel and at the basis of your strawman outrage is 1.) not proven yet and 2.) assumption.

edit on 3/28/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
And???

Other than some CIA spooks being killed in the
Benghazi!!!
thing...

my life hasnt changed, i doubt yours has either...

Why do you care?

This kind of post convinces me that Hillary could kill and eat an orphaned baby on live television and there would be people saying.... 'Who cares? How does it affect you?'.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join