It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: beezzer
We've heard constantly that oft repeated phrase, "If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide".

What has Hillary done wrong?

If nothing, then why is she hiding the information?

because everything that the Clintons have done for the last 25 years has had a "gate" after it.....at this point, the right-wingers have cried wolf too many times with accusations of murder, grand theft, treason.... I'm glad she deleted the computer files...it's her property, and her personal files that she said she deleted. the rest, all 55,000 pages, of unclassified official communication has been already sent to congress.....and maybe just maybe, in some of those personal e-mails, she said that certain congressmen and senators could go and F themselves....or....maybe there were backdoor communications from people that she can't reveal to a blabber-mouth republican congress...

If you are being a smart-ass, I guess that is your right. But if you really believe that bunch of lies you spew, you are an idiot. Sometimes if not often, people are called criminals because they are criminals. Unlike you liberals, not all of us lie about and to others. It is your favorite weapon after all. The only drawback is, it eventually makes you worthless and useless.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

Can you source me any conservative presidential candidate that had people go out and dictate what words reporters were allowed to say and what words reporters were not allowed to say?

geez....hello FOX NEWS channel and CEO Roger Ailes, telling their reporters what to talk about....

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Ahhh, so you can't.

But it's okay for Hillary to hide/destroy data, allow her to determine what is and what is not relevant, and to dictate what words could be used to describe her.

*squeeeee*

I can't wait for the coronation!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Can you source me any conservative presidential candidate that had people go out and dictate what words reporters were allowed to say and what words reporters were not allowed to say?

geez....hello FOX NEWS channel and CEO Roger Ailes, telling their reporters what to talk about....

So...allow me to ask you a simple question. Do you believe dems/libs always tell the truth and never lie?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Come on...it is an easy question. If it helps, I'll tell you that I think all politicians are liars. Now will you answer?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Sounds like a real and open and honest politician. Defend her, please. This is fun!

“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”

― Hillary Rodham Clinton

defend her, from what?..doing her job? apparently to you and the republicans, Hillary should have had a republican team by her all the time recording any and every conversation she had while she was sec. of state.....

Well, see THAT is exactly what backup emails are supposed to be for, so she wouldn't NEED to be followed around by someone taking notes.

It really looks like that's what she needed though.

This non-Republican wouldn't vote for her now for anything,

I did vote for her in the primaries in '08 though. I'd say I'm glad that didn't pan out, but she probably would have been better than the current President.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

We've heard constantly that oft repeated phrase, "If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide".

What has Hillary done wrong?

If nothing, then why is she hiding the information?

because everything that the Clintons have done for the last 25 years has had a "gate" after it.....at this point, the right-wingers have cried wolf too many times with accusations of murder, grand theft, treason.... I'm glad she deleted the computer files...it's her property, and her personal files that she said she deleted. the rest, all 55,000 pages, of unclassified official communication has been already sent to congress.....and maybe just maybe, in some of those personal e-mails, she said that certain congressmen and senators could go and F themselves....or....maybe there were backdoor communications from people that she can't reveal to a blabber-mouth republican congress...

If you are being a smart-ass, I guess that is your right. But if you really believe that bunch of lies you spew, you are an idiot. Sometimes if not often, people are called criminals because they are criminals. Unlike you liberals, not all of us lie about and to others. It is your favorite weapon after all. The only drawback is, it eventually makes you worthless and useless.

first....it's against the T&C's to call other members derogatory names....I know from experience.....second...as far as criminals being called criminals....I thought that involved a court of law, rather than you waving your right-hand and making it so. third...your implied accusation that "all liberals lie"...is simply not true and you know it....fourth...you're upset that there is someone here on ATS, that doesn't buy into the deluded mantra of present-day, right-wing politics.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So...allow me to ask you a simple question. Do you believe dems/libs always tell the truth and never lie?

of course not, that would be naïve....tell you what, when the republicans bring dick cheney to justice, for out and out lying this country into a full blown 10-year old war.....maybe i'll listen to the outrage about some e-mails being deleted from a private computer

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Seems like there's always something to hide...

link   

Cheney probably hid info on his servers, but if he deleted it, it's okay.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
edit on 28-3-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

link   

Well, if LEFT-Wing politics condone and apparently encourage the willful destruction of evidence in a Federal investigation by their public servants, then I think I'll stay to the right...at least for this next Presidential election.

Hillary Clinton may be a Democrat, but as Secy. of State, she represented ALL of the American people. The evidence she unilaterally cherry-picked, edited and destroyed AFTER being required to turn all of it over to the government...BELONGS to ALL the American people.

She broke the law; Republican or Democrat...she committed a Federal crime.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well...since jimmyx went away...I'll answer for him. Assuming there is an intelligent brain there, jimmyx would say "of course not, politicians lie all the time, especially to protect themselves".

And I would have said, "That is why no one in their right mind would trust a repeated liar like Hillary to produce all the emails that could or would prove her to be at fault. Cause you see Jimmy, a lying politician who intentionally hides their emails by going to extra effort and expense of utilizing a personal email server, is most likely doing so to protect themselves just as they are protecting their emails from...ummm...whom? Maybe enemies, maybe the public or maybe anyone. But obviously from someone. And if they are protecting them from someone, that means they are hiding them from someone or in this case...destroying evidence of their potential wrong doing".

Cause you see Jimmy...while I am an honest person, if I f'ed up and I had the ONLY EVIDENCE, I would consider destroying it also...as would you...as would Hillary. But neither you nor I would likely go to the expense of setting up a personal email server, hardware, software, backups, ISDN or whatever connection to hide something that didn't, or we didn't think would ever exist. Hence...premeditated on Hillary's part.

And again...I would call the same foul on any politician on any side of the isle...unlike you...and hold them accountable. But since you didn't actually answer...I guess I will assume that you actually believe all that crap about a lying politician with their own email server turning over every single email that was demanded as being a truth. Cause...you know...Hillary Clinton is a winged angel saint.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "nothing new about scandals" Clintons

THE CLINTON SCANDALS

Hillary Clinton's Skeleton Closet

Whitewater controversy

republicans see a scandal behind every tree, except in their own forest.

link   
What shocks me most is Liberals refusal to hold their own people's feet to the fire for something they would the other side.

It's like even if the person is a guilty as can be, or potentially MIGHT be, they won't say anything bad about them or call them out on it because it would prove a Conservative was right about it.

link   

of course not, that would be naïve....tell you what, when the republicans bring dick cheney to justice, for out and out lying this country into a full blown 10-year old war.....maybe i'll listen to the outrage about some e-mails being deleted from a private computer

Oops...I guess I typed too quickly. Please see my prior post in response to your "of course not".

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So all current and future politicians should be able to get away with whatever they want because some stuff you disagree with happened a decade ago in the previous administration?

For fu@k's sake...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Oops...I guess I typed too quickly. Please see my prior post in response to your "of course not".

And if Dick Cheney had kept his emails on a personal server and then destroyed them after saying he turned over all the ones that were important...I would call him a liar as well. But NO ONE HAS ASKED. And besides...is he still alive? I mean, he hasn't been anyone for over six years. Hillary is someone (or something) today...you know...running for THE MOST POWERFUL JOB IN THE WORLD. Might help to assure THAT job actually gets a person who isn't a liar.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"
-Voltaire

oh, ok, maybe that's why wealthy billionaire right-wingers never get taken to the investigative shed and beaten, here on ATS....they fund all the anti-Obama, anti-Hillary, anti-liberal, anti-democrat, anti-union, anti-worker, anti-poor, national groups....those topics get multiple threads here of nasty.

The wealthy billionaire left-wingers fund all the anti-Republican, anti-Conservative groups so what irrelevant point are you trying to make?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "nothing new about scandals" Clintons

THE CLINTON SCANDALS

Hillary Clinton's Skeleton Closet

Whitewater controversy

republicans see a scandal behind every tree, except in their own forest.

...and, when it comes to their own scandals, it appears that Liberal Democrats can't seem to see the Forest through the Trees.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join