It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Ever hear of mulattos and other race mixing? They were still considered black and that is still with us.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Answer

I am a 13th generation born Mississippian. I know exactly what the objection to anything and everything Obama is. I am a democrat but I did not object to absolutely every thing the Bushes did. As I said before, until cheney/bush are tried for the thousands killed on their watch, Hilary is just another abused woman.

Well how about that... I grew up in Jackson, Mississippi and I think you're completely blind if you blame racism for the criticisms of Obama.

You're doubly blind if you think people dislike Hillary because she's a woman.

You should try defending your chosen politicians based on their actions, not their race or gender. Saying "you just don't like him because he's black" or "you're attacking Hillary because she's a woman" is taking the easy way out.

I don't identify with any political party because they're all equally corrupt but I know poor character when I see it.

edit on 3/28/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

... As I said before, until cheney/bush are tried for the thousands killed on their watch, Hilary is just another abused woman.

Huh, what?

So I guess what needs to happen is we need to find the first person who committed a crime and got away with it and every person after that who has committed a crime is free to go.

What does being a woman have anything to do with it? Wow.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

... As I said before, until cheney/bush are tried for the thousands killed on their watch, Hilary is just another abused woman.

Huh, what?

So I guess what needs to happen is we need to find the first person who committed a crime and got away with it and every person after that who has committed a crime is free to go.

What does being a woman have anything to do with it? Wow.

Until Abraham Lincoln has to answer for the millions killed in the Civil War, all politicians are off the hook for their wrongdoings.

Idiotic.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Ever hear of mulattos and other race mixing? They were still considered black and that is still with us.

Ever hear about the Obama-philes that throw the race card out and try to smear anyone that opposes him....?
They don't seem to realize that people can oppose him for other reasons.
You don't need to lecture me about the term colored. I am colored by the old standard, in the US and apartheid SA.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

I am a 13th generation born Mississippian. I know exactly what the objection to anything and everything Obama is. I am a democrat but I did not object to absolutely every thing the Bushes did. As I said before, until cheney/bush are tried for the thousands killed on their watch, Hilary is just another abused woman.

Well how about that... I grew up in Jackson, Mississippi and I think you're completely blind if you blame racism for the criticisms of Obama.

You're doubly blind if you think people dislike Hillary because she's a woman.

You should try defending your chosen politicians based on their actions, not their race or gender. Saying "you just don't like him because he's black" or "you're attacking Hillary because she's a woman" is taking the easy way out.

I don't identify with any political party because they're all equally corrupt but I know poor character when I see it.

Amen! This has gone further than opinion. People who so blindly support corruption, criminals and others who wish to destroy America are as much of the problem as the ones they elect. Their elected officials are not MY president and not MY representatives. People who make excuses as stupid as sex or race are obviously either stupid or liars...none of that crap is true. They have an agenda. They hate America and wish to change it into something NOT America. Therefore...they are enemies of America. They should be treated as such. America and American values can be listed on paper...in fact...they are listed on paper. If you wish to change those values, if you don't agree with those values...you are an enemy of those values.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
We've heard constantly that oft repeated phrase, "If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide".

What has Hillary done wrong?

If nothing, then why is she hiding the information?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
We've heard constantly that oft repeated phrase, "If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide".

Correction...destroyed, not hiding. But your point is still 100% correct. I would go as far as saying that if there was nothing to hide, why did she spend the extra effort and/or expense to destroy the information? It would have been easier to just leave it where it was.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You are right. If you were raised by the Old South like I was in the 50's, you know. And I was just in Mississippi visiting an old aunt and she was very clear why the county gerrymandering was a severe change from previously.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: dezertdog
Hilary is just another abused woman by powerful men and their angry followers.

Take a few moments to look up Hillary's 'Bimbo Eruption' Team...and read about women abused by a powerful First Lady.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

They all need Hilary right now in congress. In secret, the republicans love her. Put their constituents attention on the evils of women instead of the ww3 they are trying to implement. And the policies that are attacking the working class and poor as expressed in the budget.

Yes, let's make it about the fact that she's a woman and not that she blatantly concealed and destroyed all records that could have implicated her in wrongdoing.

You're no different than the geniuses who claim that all criticism of Obama is based on racism.

A person's gender or race does not make them immune to criticism.

According to Hillary Clinton supporters any media outlet or individual using these words in conjunction with Hillary is Sexist!

The 13 words you can’t write about Hillary Clinton anymore

So these words are now off the table:
"polarizing," "calculating," "disingenuous," "insincere," "ambitious," "inevitable," "entitled," "over-confident," "secretive," "will do anything to win," "represents the past," and "out of touch."

Also apparently off the table: "tone deaf" -- at least according to a new Twitter account that appears to be from the group.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"
-Voltaire

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Maybe the Senator could ask the NSA for the emails and data......We might as well get good use out of it.

6 billion dollars is a lot of hush money.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

because everything that the Clintons have done for the last 25 years has had a "gate" after it.....at this point, the right-wingers have cried wolf too many times with accusations of murder, grand theft, treason.... I'm glad she deleted the computer files...it's her property, and her personal files that she said she deleted. the rest, all 55,000 pages, of unclassified official communication has been already sent to congress.....and maybe just maybe, in some of those personal e-mails, she said that certain congressmen and senators could go and F themselves....or....maybe there were backdoor communications from people that she can't reveal to a blabber-mouth republican congress...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Sounds like a real and open and honest politician. Defend her, please. This is fun!

“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”

― Hillary Rodham Clinton

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"
-Voltaire

oh, ok, maybe that's why wealthy billionaire right-wingers never get taken to the investigative shed and beaten, here on ATS....they fund all the anti-Obama, anti-Hillary, anti-liberal, anti-democrat, anti-union, anti-worker, anti-poor, national groups....those topics get multiple threads here of nasty.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Can you source me any conservative presidential candidate that had people go out and dictate what words reporters were allowed to say and what words reporters were not allowed to say?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Sounds like a real and open and honest politician. Defend her, please. This is fun!

“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”

― Hillary Rodham Clinton

defend her, from what?..doing her job? apparently to you and the republicans, Hillary should have had a republican team by her all the time recording any and every conversation she had while she was sec. of state.....

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

-Voltaire

oh, ok, maybe that's why wealthy billionaire right-wingers never get taken to the investigative shed and beaten, here on ATS....they fund all the anti-Obama, anti-Hillary, anti-liberal, anti-democrat, anti-union, anti-worker, anti-poor, national groups....those topics get multiple threads here of nasty.

I have seen a lot of bashing of the Koch bros.....
On here and other places.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

defend her, from what?..doing her job? 

Interesting job she has... breaking laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join