It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Exposes Chemtrails: 100% PROOF We Are Being Poisoned

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
My newest theory on the chemtrail phenomenon has two parts -

1 -- That the materials themselves are added to the fuel mix before takeoff, rather than sprayed from physical nozzles, as so many people insist (I contend this would be totally obvious, and certainly would've been noticed thousands of times by mechanics, bag throwers, passengers, etc). The idea is that the aluminum, barium, etc pass right through the jet engines' turbines and the fuel-burning cycle, and are blown out along with the regular exhaust, hanging in the air afterwards.

2 -- This is the big one... These semi-metallic trails interweave and intermingle (covering thousands of square miles) and become literal antennas, and are created for exactly that purpose. They're then used for transmitting and receiving who knows what, signals and/or energy of some sort. Perhaps it's even the continuation of the HAARP program... seems to me it would be much cheaper, more covert, and more practical than building huge, conspicuous, fenced off fields of towering antennae. Flight paths would be considered in a computer program, and it would be determined which flights will crisscross in the desired areas, and at the desired altitude. The additives are then put into the fuel supplies of only those specific aircraft. The best part is the total lack of visible evidence afterwards- all the particulates that comprised the huge structures disappear and drift down to the Earth.

Perhaps best of all, this plan would cost its engineers virtually nothing to enact and maintain - the aircraft are going to fly those same patterns every day anyway, the plan just utilizes them going about their normal activity. Wouldn't it be the cheapest, most covert, and most practical method of building massive antennas?

I'm no scientist, and I have no idea about the practicality or functionality of such a plan in physics-based reality. Just had the thought one day, and decided to throw it out there. Any feedback, either positive or negative, is welcomed. If anyone thinks it's worthwhile, please use the idea in a new thread. Thanks for your consideration friends.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me

1 -- That the materials themselves are added to the fuel mix before takeoff, rather than sprayed from physical nozzles, as so many people insist (I contend this would be totally obvious, and certainly would've been noticed thousands of times by mechanics, bag throwers, passengers, etc). The idea is that the aluminum, barium, etc pass right through the jet engines' turbines and the fuel-burning cycle, and are blown out along with the regular exhaust, hanging in the air afterwards.

2 -- This is the big one... These semi-metallic trails interweave and intermingle (covering thousands of square miles) and become literal antennas, and are created for exactly that purpose. They're then used for transmitting and receiving who knows what, signals and/or energy of some sort. Perhaps it's even the continuation of the HAARP program... seems to me it would be much cheaper, more covert, and more practical than building huge, conspicuous, fenced off fields of towering antennae. Flight paths would be considered in a computer program, and it would be determined which flights will crisscross in the desired areas, and at the desired altitude. The additives are then put into the fuel supplies of only those specific aircraft. The best part is the total lack of visible evidence afterwards- all the particulates that comprised the huge structures disappear and drift down to the Earth.

Perhaps best of all, this plan would cost its engineers virtually nothing to enact and maintain - the aircraft are going to fly those same patterns every day anyway, the plan just utilizes them going about their normal activity. Wouldn't it be the cheapest, most covert, and most practical method of building massive antennas?

I'm no scientist, and I have no idea about the practicality or functionality of such a plan in physics-based reality. Just had the thought one day, and decided to throw it out there. Any feedback, either positive or negative, is welcomed. If anyone thinks it's worthwhile, please use the idea in a new thread. Thanks for your consideration friends.

Still too many people have to be involved. There's not just one manufacturer of jet fuel, EVERY refiner would have to be in on it. Or, if it wasn't the refiner, then EVERY distributor. These places all have employees, who would have direct knowledge. Shipments of unknown chemicals arriving, or purchase orders and invoices for knowingly ordering them. It would have STILL been noticed and exposed.

Plus burning metals and chemicals in jet fuel is not very easy. I would suspect that only certain things can be completely dissolved in jet fuel (basically kerosene) without being noticed as a suspension in the liquid. Plus, any metals or elements burned in the jet fuel would be noticeable as residue left in the exhaust section of the engine, as well as in the combustion/compression area.

No, I think logic is telling me this whole thing is bunk.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
Chemtrails - long-lasting trails left in the sky by high-flying aircraft are chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed for sinister purposes undisclosed to the general public.

To me by definition on Wikipedia, Chemtrails do not exist.

NASA admitting spraying lithium into the air
US military secretly spraying on unsuspecting people at unknown times (as shown in the past)
Cloud seeding with silver iodide
Spraying pesticides and fungicides on crops getting agricultural workers sick

If you wanted to said Chemtrails are chemicals or biological agents deliberately ejected from any intentionally flown object above the general public, food, land or water for purposed undisclosed or with known/unknown harmful effects. I would say they do exist.

Maybe the problem is the definition of Chemtrails need to be re-examined?

None of the things you have mentioned fit your new definition though.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Maybe the problem is the definition of Chemtrails need to be re-examined?

Not again, it began with whats defined as lingering contrails,

when that definition didn't fit, it was cloud seeding and other aerial operations, when that didn't fit it jumped on anything and everything to do with Geo engineering.

define a word a once and stop changing what it means or don't try to define it when you show evidence for other things already established and defined.

Edit:

Now how is this thread with the title it has not in the hoax bin, nothing proven and it certainly wasn't even claimed by or exposed by the UN.

Just some lady speaking at a UN conference that said she has no evidence of chemtrails at a later time.

edit on 23-3-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me

In your theory what are the trails we see composed of?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

I edited it

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Urantia1111

Yah, more efficiently burned at altitude, but still… burning.

Anything that burns produces toxins. At altitude, during takeoff or taxiing on the runway.
As far as I now jet engines don't employ catalytic converters, either.

Sure -- but contrails are not necessarily the sooty pollution that comes out of a jet engine. Jet engine exhaust happens whether or not there is a contrail. The contrail is only a water-vapor-condensing effect that can occur form a jet engine exhaust under certain cold and/or (relatively) humid conditions.

As an analogy, a car is always creating and exhaust whether we can see that exhaust's effects (on a cold day) or whether it is invisible (on non-cold days). Most of the white cloud you see from a car exhaust on a cold day is not only from the exhaust, but moisture that was already present in the air.

Similarly, the white contrail from a jet is primarily NOT water created from the burning of jet fuel, but rather water that was already in the air, even before the plane flew through it. Granted, jet engines produce some sooty pollution, but the visible contrail is not that sooty pollution. If it were, then planes would always produce contrails, which they don't.

So, yeah -- the burning of jet fuel produces pollution, but to say the contrails are that sooty pollution distracts the real issue of the sooty pollution itself. Having said that, contrails can reduce sunshine, but that's a different argument altogether than what you seem to be promoting, which seems to be about the soot from burning the hydrocarbon fuel.

edit on 3/23/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

define a word a once and stop changing what it means or don't try to define it when you show evidence for other things already established and defined.

Ok, maybe there needs to be a new term created for it. So everyone is not thrown into the category of a chemtrail conspiracy theorist

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I would be interested in hearing what makes these streams last for hours when jets flying the same flight path at the same time have streams that dissapear after only a few minutes. And maybe why some of these streams are coming from jets flying 90 degrees from any commercial flight paths. This comes from 20+ years of observation from a few miles from Logan airport.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

2 -- This is the big one... These semi-metallic trails interweave and intermingle (covering thousands of square miles) and become literal antennas, and are created for exactly that purpose. They're then used for transmitting and receiving who knows what, signals and/or energy of some sort.

lol.. Well there's zero evidence for this. A trail containing metals like that would really light up any radar scope. And every airliner has radar like that, yet they never detect any 'chemtrails' like that.

Of course you're free to make'm up as you go along, just don't expect anyone to take it seriuosly if it's as flawed as what you're suggesting here

edit on 23-3-2015 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Ok, maybe there needs to be a new term created for it. So everyone is not thrown into the category of a chemtrail conspiracy theorist

Just use the standard scientific term. Persistent and spreading contrails

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

no thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
I would be interested in hearing what makes these streams last for hours

They're clouds

when jets flying the same flight path at the same time have streams that dissapear after only a few minutes.

Different altitudes

And maybe why some of these streams are coming from jets flying 90 degrees from any commercial flight paths. This comes from 20+ years of observation from a few miles from Logan airport.

You're probably not aware of all the flight paths in your area

edit on 23-3-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
I would be interested in hearing what makes these streams last for hours when jets flying the same flight path at the same time have streams that dissapear after only a few minutes. And maybe why some of these streams are coming from jets flying 90 degrees from any commercial flight paths. This comes from 20+ years of observation from a few miles from Logan airport.

Now there are two main reasons why some planes leave trails and some nearby planes do not. The less common reason, is that different planes have different engines. Some engines will leave a contrail in air where another engine will not. Here, for example are an Airbus A340 (maiden flight: 1991) on the left, leaving contrails, and a Boeing 707 (maiden flight: 1957) not leaving contrails. Both are flying at 33,000 feet (part of a German test to study contrail formation), but the exhaust of the newer engines of the A340 is at a lower temperature, and so makes contrails in a wider range of conditions*.

more here.

I hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

no thanks

Well then I guess you'll have to get the chemtrail conspiracy theorists to come up with a new term so they don't get thrown into the category of a chemtrail conspiracy theorist

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Might be funny, because she is an old lady with no proof...but it was enough proof delivered from somewhere for the UN to make a treaty for several countries to sign back in 1977

Weather Warfare UN Treaty from 1977

edit on 23-3-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Yep, it had to do with cloud seeding as was used in Vietnam during Operation Popeye. They all agreed that using weather manipulation for warfare was unethical. Funny thing is, this had ZERO to do with chemtrails, yet is often purported as proof of something.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Since when have politicians been known to act along scientific consensus? Politicians are some of the most scientific illiterate people on the planet. Most legislators just listen to a feel good story with some anecdotal evidence and sign that off as "proof". Citing examples of convincing a bunch of politicians to make a law is just proof that politicians will listen to and believe anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

US military secretly spraying on unsuspecting people at unknown times (as shown in the past)

These are not conspiracies. They are Chemicals being trailed in the air. I understand these are not Chemtrails by definition. The actual definition of Chemtrails is pretty specific, almost oddly.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

These are not conspiracies. They are Chemicals being trailed in the air. I understand these are not Chemtrails by definition. The actual definition of Chemtrails is pretty specific, almost oddly.

No they're not conspiracies and they're not what the theorists are calling chemtrails either

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join