It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Exposes Chemtrails: 100% PROOF We Are Being Poisoned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

By now everyone has witnessed streaks of white trailing across the sky, stretching from horizon to horizon, ultimately turning the skies into a murky haze.

We can no longer ignore the fact that our skies are being heavily polluted with aluminum, barium, lead, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium, and silver.

All of which attribute to a host of health problems including: neurological effects, heart damage, eyesight issues, reproduction failures, immune system damage, gastrointestinal disorders, damaged kidney, damaged liver, hormonal problems, and more.

The truth is the government is spraying deadly chemtrails in hopes of population reduction. Furthermore they have been known to use chemtrails as biological testing agents on the populace.

Declassified Documents:
The Manhattan-Rochester Coalition, research on the health effects of radioactive materials, and tests on vulnerable populations without consent in St. Louis, 1945--1970
www.scribd.com... Populations-Without-Consent-in-St#scribd

Stop Chemtrail Spraying Petition to White House Needs Signatures
www.activistpost.com...

Claims to be 100% proof. I will need do more reviewing to come to a conclusion. What are your thoughts ATS?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Thanks OP, going to watch the vid then comment.
(in addition to this comment...of course)

edit on 22-3-2015 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Me too, then I will review the document. I looks lengthy.

edit on 22-3-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hurry up you guys! (debunkers)

I don't want this $h!t to be true, so please, carry on with the usual shredding.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
About Rosalind Peterson

So, this woman...isn't really anything different than your average conspiracy theorist...

Ms. Peterson was a Keynote Speaker at the 60th Annual DPI/NGO Conference on Climate Change (New York on September 5-7, 2007.) She spoke about agriculture and the negative impacts of experimental weather modification programs on tree and plant health, along with other important issues. Since then she has presented her United Nations Power Point Presentation to colleges, universities and interested groups. She has also been interviewed on numerous radio and television programs. (Scroll to the bottom of this page to see a portion of her Keynote Presentation.)

In 1995, Rosalind, now retired, became a certified California United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Farm Service Agency Agriculture Crop Loss Adjustor. She worked in more than ten counties throughout California. Many crop losses throughout the State can be attributed to weather related causes. She worked for five years for the Mendocino County Department of Agriculture as an Agriculture Technologist before being hired by the USDA Farm Service Agency in Mendocino County, California.

Rosalind has a BA degree from Sonoma State University in Environmental Studies & Planning (1991 ENSP), with emphasis on solar power, photosynthesis, agriculture, crop production, and the efficient use of energy in the future. Ms. Peterson has won several awards and recognition for her extensive efforts to protect drinking water supplies in Martinez, California, from toxic chemical contamination. She also writes articles on many subjects including protection of the environment from ongoing, unregulated, atmospheric geoengineering experiments and weather modification programs

If she thinks HAARP controls the weather, than I don't care what else she has to say, she clearly doesn't understand basic scientific principles. Considering HAARP is decommissioned and all..

Where is the documented proof? Just her say so?

lol

~Tenth

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I don't see where the UN admitted or exposed anything. I see a woman trying to convince the UN that there is something to chem-trails.
edit on 3/22/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Just to clarify; that "exposure" is not coming from the United Nations, as an organisation. It comes from somebody speaking for an independent body (the Agricultural Defence Coalition), addressing the United Nations and trying to convince them.

edit on 22-3-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The one we are Missing is Network Dude he's ATS #1 Chemtrail debunker!!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Maybe those 'Lizard' people really do exist and they are trying to change our Atmosphere to suit them. Once they've done that they will send for their fellow 'Lizard' people to come to Earth.

Whoever is doing this, must know what is happening but it's not affecting them or it can't be because otherwise they wouldn't be doing it... right?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
The one we are Missing is Network Dude he's ATS #1 Chemtrail debunker!!

Lol, I was thinking Tsurfer......good to see we're perfectly on track anyway.

I'm actually on the fence with this subject. I've seen some crazy contrails in soCal, and see them all the time here in AK.

They're perfectly normal though, apparently, so that's cool with me.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I don't see where the UN admitted or exposed anything. I see a woman trying to convince the UN that there is something to chem-trails.

I agree, the thread should had read "Exposed to the United Nations" not the "United Nations Exposes"

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It's been awhile since I've seen a "100% proof" thread. In typical fashion, it is exactly 0% proof.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
All I see is a women with her thoughts and no prof...nada.
She drank the kool-aid...........

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shakawkaw

Did you get a chance to look at the declassified document below the video?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So the UN aren't exposing anything and there is no "proof" at all, let alone 100% proof!.......other than that your title is spot on!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
a reply to: Shakawkaw

Did you get a chance to look at the declassified document below the video?

From the source:

iv
THE MANHATTAN-ROCHESTER COALITION, RESEARCH ON THE HEALTHEFFECTS OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS, AND TESTS ON VULNERABLEPOPULATIONS WITHOUT CONSENT INST. LOUIS, 1945-1970
Lisa Martino-Taylor Dr. Clarence Y. H. Lo, Dissertation Supervisor ABSTRACTThis piece analyzes a covert Manhattan Project spin-off organization referred to here asthe Manhattan-Rochester Coalition, and an obscure aerosol study in St. Louis, Missouri,conducted under contract by the U.S. military from 1953-1954, and 1963-1965. The military-sponsored studies targeted a segregated, high-density urban area, where low-income persons of color predominantly resided. Examination of the Manhattan-Rochester Coalition and the St.Louis aerosol studies, reveal their connections to each other, and to a much larger military projectthat secretly tested humans, both alive and deceased, in an effort to understand the effects of weaponized radiation.

This means nothing. We know that there were MKUltra and other style things done by the US military in those years.

They did terrible things to certain groups of people. This in NO way proves that there is a global chemtrail conspiracy.

~Tenth
edit on 3/22/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/22/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
network dude and tsurfer haven't changed my mind. I try not to get too involved in debates on this topic and have never posted a link to a "chemtrail conspiracy" site but the data on this page of this site appears to nullify any debunker's argument relating to persistent contrails being mistaken for chemtrails.
upper air data in relation to alleged chemtrail sightings

Data such as this along with patented hardware, systems and processes is pretty convincing.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

We can no longer ignore the fact that our skies are being heavily polluted with aluminum, barium, lead, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium, and silver.

Declassified Documents:
The Manhattan-Rochester Coalition, research on the health effects of radioactive materials, and tests on vulnerable populations without consent in St. Louis, 1945--1970
www.scribd.com... Populations-Without-Consent-in-St#scribd

Stop Chemtrail Spraying Petition to White House Needs Signatures
www.activistpost.com...

Claims to be 100% proof. I will need do more reviewing to come to a conclusion. What are your thoughts ATS?

I hope I quoted this right so that it appears as a proper post, unlike the last one that I screwed up. If it appears the right way that paragraph from the op, and forgive me for being a tinfoil hat wearing member of ATS, and making a connection between topics that seemingly have nothing to do with each other, but after reading that paragraph I immediately crossed over in my mind to thinking about how stories of the Annunaki were seeding their atmosphere with gold particles to save their atmosphere, yet we being conspiracy minded people around here we jump to the conclusion that we would do something like this to kill ourselves, and our planet, the only place we have to go, I mean it is possible there is allot of evil in this world, but after having worked at O'hare airport and my father working there for 50 years and living right underneath the landing patern of midway airport for the last 20 years, I have seen contrails in every possible weather condition you could possibly dream of, I'm sorry but I have to poo poo on the whole chemtrail theory there is something about it that I just can't latch on to.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

lol, Yeah I see that. I was posting it how it was presented to me. I didn't have a chance to review the information before hand. I am still checking out the document

edit on 22-3-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The deflection is 'mystery spraying' , terminology used, "Chemtrails".

The only mystery is why the deflection away from jet exhaust (the real polluter) to some mysterious element thats undefined.

No mystery at all. The corporate airline industry would like you to argue about something bedside the real health effects fallout from pollutants caused by jet exhaust and the rest of industry.

No one wants to talk about that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join