It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Exposes Chemtrails: 100% PROOF We Are Being Poisoned

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

this is where the chemtrail conspiracy gets really muddy. If it could be as simple as it started out to be, then it would be explained easily and very few folks would be chemtrail believers. Puffy white lines left behind planes. Simple to explain, and mounds of scientific data to back it up. The few who refuse to listen to facts are assumed to be paranoid and in need of medication. But when you stretch the definition to include anything based on chemicals, or planes, or government, or patents, or Geo-engineering planning, then you get what we have here. A failure to communicate.

But then how else would hucksters like Dane Wiggington, Cliff Carnicom, and his group make an honest living? Hell, they might have to get a real job like the rest of us.

As long as people are willing to sacrifice common sense for will of believing in an anti-government conspiracy, there will be the chemtrail conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
These are not conspiracies. They are Chemicals being trailed in the air. I understand these are not Chemtrails by definition. The actual definition of Chemtrails is pretty specific, almost oddly.

I don't think the conspiracy theorists' pure original definition of "chemtrails" is odd at all, considering that when the chemtrail conspiracy theories started in the mid to late 1990's it was ONLY about the white trails. Cloud seeding, other chemical spraying events, and geoengineering had nothing to do with it back then.

So it isn't odd that the definition is so specific -- that's because the original definition was so specific.

edit on 3/23/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I took this picture in November. It really didn't even do the scene justice because I was in the car.

Oh, I know. Just airplanes.

(Sorry it's sideways.)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank You for Posting that!!! Awesome!!!
The Term" Persistent ConTrails" is and has always been a Joke to Me!! LMAO!!!

So what exactly is it that doesn't make them persistent contrails?

Interesting that a man named Michael Murphy says they exist...

And speaking of jokes...Mr. Murphy's $50,000 one.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Oh, I know. Just airplanes.

Posted this earlier, but here you go...

Yes just planes.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Out of curiosity, do you think this is something other than contrails?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

From You, "So what exactly is it that doesn't make them persistent contrails?"

If I understand this right, a ConTrail forms when Hot exhaust meets the cold air, throw in some humidity and if the mix is right, a Contrail Forms, Correct?

If that is true, Than a real ConTrail dissipates after a few moments of it's 'birth'. That's why You see a REAL CONTRAIL FADE AWAY while the jet flies along, as the HEAT from the engine IS LOST TO THE COLD AIR.

So DO You mean to tell Me that he HEAT from a Jet engine to form that 'cloud' STAYS THERE ALL DAY LONG and GOES ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY?!?

C'Mon Man THAT is ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!! You can try to fill Me with all Your Schpeel all day and I am staying right where I am, with My beliefs.

So Right now I am agreeing that We disagree. Have a Good Day. Syx. Late.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think this comment from Bill Gates addressing climate skeptics helps keeps the conspiracy alive

but then you can argue its geo-engineering and not chemtrails
edit on 23-3-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

You don't think that ice will melt at -50 degrees do you? Those trails are made of ice. The same thing those cirrus clouds are made of. As long as cirrus clouds can last for hours, contrails can too.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

But a conspiracy is much more fun.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I didn't know what it is and I don't protest to know now. I live in this area and had never seen anything like it before, despite the fact that I am a sky watcher. So, I snapped the picture.

But, do I believe that the government is capable of spraying the sky to control the weather or poison the people? Not sure if it's true, but nothing... and I mean nothing would surprise me at this point in my life.

I've been alive a half-century, my friend, and I've seen a lot of things.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

What do you think he is referring to?
It sounded like he was discussing SRM ideas like David Keith has been proposing.
And from what I saw, it sure looked like he was talking about it in a "if we need it" type of wording.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
I've been alive a half-century, my friend, and I've seen a lot of things.

I am 4 years behind you. Since I don't know what you have seen in your years, I can only speak to my experience. Are you saying you have been around for 50 years, yet never saw a sky with persistent contrails?

I admit the perfect grid pattern is rare, but when the winds are just right and the flight patterns are just right, it sure seems logical. Much more so than to worry about being poisoned or some nefarious purpose.

There is an explanation that does a great job of dealing with those grid patterns if you'd like to see it.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69
"A trail containing metals like that would really light up any radar scope. And every airliner has radar like that, yet they never detect any 'chemtrails' like that." 

Yes indeed, that is true- hadn't thought of that. As I said, just a theory. I guess as mentioned by a couple previous commenters, the big thing I don't understand is why some hang around for hours upon hours, while it seems other aircraft at the same altitudes leave no trail at all, or one that disappears after a few seconds. Also, I was born in 1980 and since I was a child, I've been fascinated by, and taken an interest in, aircraft and air travel. This has led to me spending a lot of time looking up and just watching commercial jetliners at cruising altitudes. And I don't ever remember seeing jet trails hang around and covering the entire sky like they've begun to over the last 10-15 years. If there is absolutely no funny business in regards to trails or fuel additives, maybe there's another question to be asked, like 'what has changed in the last 20 years to account for the persistence and propagation of these trails-become-clouds?'.

edit on 3232015 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

From You, "So what exactly is it that doesn't make them persistent contrails?"

If I understand this right, a ConTrail forms when Hot exhaust meets the cold air, throw in some humidity and if the mix is right, a Contrail Forms, Correct?

If that is true, Than a real ConTrail dissipates after a few moments of it's 'birth'. That's why You see a REAL CONTRAIL FADE AWAY while the jet flies along, as the HEAT from the engine IS LOST TO THE COLD AIR.

So DO You mean to tell Me that he HEAT from a Jet engine to form that 'cloud' STAYS THERE ALL DAY LONG and GOES ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY?!?

C'Mon Man THAT is ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!! You can try to fill Me with all Your Schpeel all day and I am staying right where I am, with My beliefs.

So Right now I am agreeing that We disagree. Have a Good Day. Syx. Late.

It's not the heat that forms the contrail, it's the cold.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me
a reply to: payt69
"A trail containing metals like that would really light up any radar scope. And every airliner has radar like that, yet they never detect any 'chemtrails' like that." 

Yes indeed, that is true- hadn't thought of that. As I said, just a theory. I guess as mentioned by a couple previous commenters, the big thing I don't understand is why some hang around for hours upon hours, while it seems other aircraft at the same altitudes leave no trail at all, or one that disappears after a few seconds. Also, I was born in 1980 and since I was a child, I've been fascinated by, and taken an interest in, aircraft and air travel. This has led to me spending a lot of time looking up and just watching commercial jetliners at cruising altitudes. And I don't ever remember seeing jet trails hang around and covering the entire sky like they've begun to over the last 10-15 years. If there is absolutely no funny business in regards to trails or fuel additives, maybe there's another question to be asked, like 'what has changed in the last 20 years to account for the persistence and propagation of these trails-become-clouds?'.

Could be something to do with the massive increase in air travel, the new engines that will form contrails at warmer temperatures and the reduced vertical separation cramming more flights into the upper flight levels

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Here is a nice place to get answers if that's really what you are looking for.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

A cirrus cloud is made of visible ice crystals suspended in the air. Cirrus clouds can stay in the sky for hours and hours.

edit on 3/23/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

NASA admitting spraying lithium into the air

They sure did...at the edge of space...

WALLOPS ISLAND, VA – Today, July 4, NASA celebrated America’s Independence Day with a spectacular fireworks display of a dynamic duo of sounding rockets – blasting off barely 15 seconds apart this morning from the agencies NASA Wallops Island facility on the Eastern Shore of Virginia on a science experiment to study the ionosphere.

The Terrier-Improved Orion successfully deployed a lengthy trail of lithium gas from a pressurized canister that created a chemical tracer to track how the upper atmospheric winds vary with altitude. These winds are believed to be the drivers of the dynamo currents.

www.universetoday.com...

SO with lithium being released at 100 miles above your head, how much do you think is going to fall to bother anyone on the ground?

US military secretly spraying on unsuspecting people at unknown times (as shown in the past)

You should read this...

www.nytimes.com...

I wet the bed in the past does that mean I will do it again? Just because someone did something in the past isn't proof it might be happening today.

Cloud seeding with silver iodide

Yes they do...

And why...

Spraying pesticides and fungicides on crops getting agricultural workers sick

You really don't think they do that on purpose do you? Working in that field your bound to come into contact with these things sooner than most people. And definitely exposed to more than the those who don't work in that field.

These are not conspiracies.

Of course not there are explanations for everything you posted.

I understand these are not Chemtrails by definition.

And they are irrelevant to the discussion about chemtrails, as there is no relation to any of what you posted.

The actual definition of Chemtrails is pretty specific, almost oddly.

Blame Will Thomas, and any other person who pushes chemtrails for that matter.

If you don't know who Will Thomas is...here you go.

And here...

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Bill Gates talks about Geo-engineering and him comparing it to AIDS. He says something like "you make the mistake now and you pay for it a lot later, and so if you have all sorts of urgent problems. The Idea of taking pain now that has to do with the gain later." In my opinion it almost sounds like hes referring to Geo-engineering (and the use of sulfur dioxide) could be in use now to help the issues later. More than likely I am just taking what he is saying out of context.

Professors David Keith, of Harvard University, and Ken Caldeira of Stanford, [see footnote] are the world's two leading advocates of major research into geoengineering the upper atmosphere to provide earth with a reflective shield. They have so far received over $4.6m from Gates to run the Fund for Innovative Climate and Energy Research
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I think that's exactly what he was saying, but he wasn't saying any of this is actively happening. He made the comment that being a fat person who eats bad will need heart surgery if he doesn't change his ways. It's a bad idea to keep doing bad things and use surgery as the cure all, when you could be helping yourself by getting healthy and not need surgery.

In the context of Geo-engineering it's the same thing. He thinks we should be actively trying to reduce our carbon emissions so we don't have to use the "band-aid" of SRM or geo-engineering.

At least that's what I heard when I watched the video.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join