It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Exposes Chemtrails: 100% PROOF We Are Being Poisoned

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

That's fine, and thanx for that, but we were talking about something else. See Here:
"
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
From You,(You meaning Me, SyxPak)
This I quoted from His previous reply;
"So what exactly is it that doesn't make them persistent contrails?"

That's when I put in the following for My reply to Him;
"So DO You mean to tell Me that he HEAT from a Jet engine
to form that 'cloud' STAYS THERE ALL DAY LONG
and GOES ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY?!?

C'Mon Man THAT is ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!"

I STILL HOLD MY GROUNDS on that Last Quote of My Reply to Him ALONE!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

SO with lithium being released at 100 miles above your head, how much do you think is going to fall to bother anyone on the ground?

I wet the bed in the past does that mean I will do it again? Just because someone did something in the past isn't proof it might be happening today.

Cloud seeding with silver iodide

You really don't think they do that on purpose do you? Working in that field your bound to come into contact with these things sooner than most people. And definitely exposed to more than the those who don't work in that field.

No but its still spraying chemicals. Its not good for you

No but we wont know until when and if it gets declassified in the future.

I know why they use silver iodide. Again its still spraying chemicals and Its not good for you.

I don't think they did it on purpose to specifically the agricultural workers but they were and are hiding how harmful it could and can be.
edit on 23-3-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree, but I can't say I can believe him when he says that this is not actively happening. If it was being used currently would it be told to the public or would it be kept quiet.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

If that is true, Than a real ConTrail dissipates after a few moments of it's 'birth'. That's why You see a REAL CONTRAIL FADE AWAY while the jet flies along, as the HEAT from the engine IS LOST TO THE COLD AIR.

Here maybe a visual aid will help...

These should cover the rest of your questions.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I know Right?! I haven't seen the vid yet, but I read somewhere that the geoEngineering projects are still on the table, and not out in the field yet. But I see it being done daily. So it looks like they would not,and have not told us what They are up to at this point..... Just sayin'............

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Alright, I'll bite. I'll check em out in a little while, then get back to You.
I have some Real Life Stuff I need to attend to. BBL... Syx. Late.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I know Right?! I haven't seen the vid yet, but I read somewhere that the geoEngineering projects are still on the table, and not out in the field yet. But I see it being done daily. So it looks like they would not,and have not told us what They are up to at this point..... Just sayin'............

You see it being done daily? Damn, you had better alert someone. It's against the law.

It is even remotely possible that what you see daily is contrails? Or are you certain that you see SRM projects going on daily?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No but its still spraying chemicals. Its not good for you

I can drop a bowling ball from 100 miles above your head it would burn up, so you wouldn't get hit by it as many layers of atmosphere are between you and that bowling ball, so now imagine what happens to lithium when it it sprayed that high...easy answer nothing to you on the ground.

And here is what happens when lithium mixes with oxygen...

www.gcsescience.com...

Which in turn does this...

At high heat, lithium oxide emits a very detectable spectral pattern, which increases in intensity along with degradation of the coating.

en.wikipedia.org...

So when it burns up while falling back to earth how much do you think will see the ground? There is closer things that will get you sick long before anything that is 35000 ft above your head will.

I don't think they did it on purpose to specifically the agricultural workers but they were and are hiding how harmful it could and can be.

Have anything to back this claim they sprayed those workers and is hiding the risks?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

I agree, but I can't say I can believe him when he says that this is not actively happening. If it was being used currently would it be told to the public or would it be kept quiet.

If they were doing this to the extent that is claimed here, do you think it could be hidden?

And if they were doing it now, would they be all over the news talking about how they "would" do it? It seems better to not mention anything about it until you have to. Like every other classified operation that has ever happened in history.

Maybe they are spraying you and I. But until we have more than fear, I'll stick with my views of science that is undisputed.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Alright, I'll bite. I'll check em out in a little while, then get back to You.
I have some Real Life Stuff I need to attend to. BBL... Syx. Late.

No need to bite, but if your interested in the truth you should watch them.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hell, they might have to get a real job like the rest of us.

Imagine how that looks on their next job application when they ask about prior employment...

Dane Wigington...chemtrail pusher and taker of gullible peoples money.

Cliff Carnicom...Huckster and founder of Morgellans disease hoax

I would love to see that.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

yeah but spraying lithium is still spraying a chemical. I am not saying it is harmful or not.

I did not say they sprayed the workers. The workers were spraying and they were harmed by using the sprays.
W.H.O. Report Links Ingredient in Roundup to Cancer. They are not obviously going to admit to hiding it.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Its possible they are not doing it to the full extent as mentioned. I guess it could be hidden if you added it to jet fuel. I honestly don't know if its been all over the news. Has it?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

go to Google, and type in "geo-engineering", then hit enter.
It's been discussed a few times. LOL.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I thought you meant commonly spoke about on local news channels so the public is already aware

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Hey! Ya know What (?), even though You are pleasent and have asked this nicely, I feel like we are going round and round and round and round with the same words and sentences every time. It is getting old. You ask pretty much the same thing, (worded differently) as do others, like tsurfer2000h and I give the same answers in response. I know that Bill Hicks Said. "Remember, It's just a Ride." (May He Rest In Peace) Talking about Life, but I want to get off this Ride that we are on here. No more ground has been covered, and the same ole crap is too old to keep regurgitating. ( As a Matter of Fact, I am going to get that vid where Bill does His speech and post it here. Please watch it, if You haven't already. I am going to Watch Tsurf's vidz, while you have a look at what Bill has to Say. For a Comedian, He's got a Grip on Reality......

So Yes I see Contrails that fade away within a few moments, and I see ChemTrails that stay in the sky, and spread out. End
Of It. Thanx for taking the time to reply to Me. Because I actually do appreciate it, but all this is just getting too tiring......
Here's the Video(s) The Second is the Guy and His speech set to soft music. It is a good one. The First is Him live doing His stage act.
It's the first one I saw a little while back. Enjoy

edit on 23-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

If you wish to cling to the chemtrail meme, that's your deal. As I said, the science is undisputed. But you are exactly correct, unless I decide to ignore science, or you decide to look into some of the claims and explanations presented here, we will not accomplish anything. I truly get that conspiracies are fun. Enjoy them. I have mine I like too.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

That's fine, and thanx for that, but we were talking about something else. See Here:
"
From You,(You meaning Me, SyxPak)
This I quoted from His previous reply;
"So what exactly is it that doesn't make them persistent contrails?"

That's when I put in the following for My reply to Him;
"So DO You mean to tell Me that he HEAT from a Jet engine
to form that 'cloud' STAYS THERE ALL DAY LONG
and GOES ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY?!?

C'Mon Man THAT is ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!"

I STILL HOLD MY GROUNDS on that Last Quote of My Reply to Him ALONE!!!!!!

Oh my.. you have absolutely NO understanding of what a contrail is. Try to at least understand the science bit of it. It's not hard or anything.. Do yourself a favour, because you're going to embarass yourself every time you make statements like the ones you did in the last few posts.

Here, this should get you started:

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

W.H.O. Report Links Ingredient in Roundup to Cancer

That doesn't mean Roundup was used in some nefarious way, as too much exposure to a lot of things is unhealthy.

Which is why they have warning labels.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I didn't say it was used in nefarious ways. I said they were hiding the dangers of it. I brought it up because it is a sprayed chemical.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join