It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Exposes Chemtrails: 100% PROOF We Are Being Poisoned

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I think your one of the gullible that helps make this hoax last as long as it has...IMO.

The only part on the topic I know of (that is already know to be true) is that contrails carry harmful emissions such as hundreds of tons of lead sprayed over the United States.

You might want to rethink that. Persistent and spreading contrails are virtually pure ice and in any case jet fuel doesn't contain lead - you're thinking of the exhaust from small prop planes that still use leaded fuel. Contrails are not exhaust.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

There is only two things I can add to the debate is, why are the contrails/chemtrails often found in a grid formation in the sky?

It's called flight paths. Do planes not fly N/S/E/W where you live?

I did not bother to bring that up because it does not add to the debate and it is off topic.

Why if you think it's in chemtrails then it would be on topic, but understand that you have a better chance of being poisoned by lead closer to the ground not from 35000 ft above your head.

And this video that may or may not had been mentioned here (and for all I know may had been debunked) that I found interesting.

Yes it has right here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you should take a gander around the chemtrail forum and you will find that most of what you are discussing has been debunked.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

Although the first five minutes of the video where only explaining what a contrail was. Yeah, i can see how a grid could being to emerge. Thanks

Do you happen to know anything of the video I posted?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Sigh.

Chemtrails. The Conspiracy Theory that would require so many people to be involved, it would never maintain secrecy. Solid, irrefutable proof would have been leaked out by now.

If you feel like you're being poisoned, it's not the air, it's more than likely all the chemicals you shove down your throat every day.

Where are the airport workers who blow the lid wide open on this? You think they are willingly installing sprayers and equipment to poison everyone, including themselves and their families? It's the age of cell phones with high quality cameras. Where's the video of the equipment being installed, where are they storing all this equipment, where is it being manufactured? Where is it being installed? Who's being trained to maintain it, and calibrate it for daily use? Planes fly all day every day, this would not be a set it and forget it type of thing.

Someone would have seen it. Someone would have went to work one day and said,"Enough!" and blew the whole thing wide open.

Sorry, but the more people involved, the less likely something would be kept secret.

It's Jet exhaust, and water vapor. It happens when is air compressed, mixed with fuel, burned at a high temperature, and exhausted into colder thinner air. You know, exactly like what happens in a jet engine.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Still waiting on you chemtrail people to just take a drone up to those chemtrails and just test the material...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Still waiting on you chemtrail people to just take a drone up to those chemtrails and just test the material...

Won't happen as they would lose their minds to find out it was all BS.

Finding the truth for them falls well behind taking gullible peoples money.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

I did not know that. Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Do we really need another thread proving that chemtrailers are delusional and just make stuff up?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Only a tiny fraction of a spreading contrail is water from the exhaust - nearly all of it is from water vapour that was already in the atmosphere

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well that's the only time the phrase "100% proof of..." can be used in a discussion about chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

If you don't mind me asking, then why did you say this?

The only part on the topic I know of (that is already know to be true) is that contrails carry harmful emissions such as hundreds of tons of lead sprayed over the United States.

Did you read that somewhere or just kind of make it up or what? Genuinely curious.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
a reply to: intrptr

So. What you're saying is… they're chemtrails.....

Yes, but jet exhaust, not 'mysterious spraying'.. The mystery element is sown to distract from the real issue.

See how they do that?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I knew it was in aviation fuel but the article I read Here worded it as it was chemtrailed. Which confused me
edit on 23-3-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Here is another interesting video that explains contrails that aren't what some want them to be.

In fact here are some more videos discussing so called chemtrails.

edit on 23-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Do we really need another thread proving that chemtrailers are delusional and just make stuff up?

Why not we still get Nibiru threads.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I knew it was in aviation fuel but the article I read Here worded it as it was chemtrailed. Which confused me

Natural News. 'Nuff said

edit on 23-3-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Oh I've heard that phone conversation a few times as 'evidence' for chemtrails. Sadly, I've never heard the entire conversation. For all I know the subject of 'chemtrails' was brought up by the caller, and then later the NASA guy called the rocket trails 'chemtrails', echoing the caller. But who knows.. we have no way of knowing.. There has to be a reason why we don't have the entire call, right?

Whatever the case may be, these rocket experiments have nothing to do with what's usually referred to as 'chemtrails', since there are no airliners involved, nor are there any grid patterns. It was a limited experiment, and the NASA guy calls the trails 'chemtrails' because they contain chemicals, being Lithium, and they served a particular purpose.
edit on 23-3-2015 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

That article seems deliberately deceptive to me. Confusion appears to be the goal of many "chemtrail" proponents.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Here i didn't see this posted which will deflate the whole Rosalind Peterson chemtrail debate...you know where she says she has never seen evidence chemtrails exist.

Enjoy.

I posted that video a bit earlier in the thread. It's really funny.. Rosalind tells us that there's no evidence for chemtrails. Later, Al Dicicco calls in to complain about Rosalinds' stance. He's trying to get a lawsuit against whoever he suspects is responsible for 'chemtrails' going, and wants Rosalind to join his side, but she's not biting. He's also posted some stuff in the comments, and makes himself like a complete dork.. He's complaining that it's the 'trolls' who 'muddy the waters' that are responsible for his lawsuit never taking off. He kindof forgets the fact that he didn't have any concrete evidence, and that no lawyer is going to take this to court.. A 'case' like this would be thrown out within 2 minutes for being frivolous and baseless. lol.. Those are the kinds of people that fuel the fire of the Chemtrail movement

edit on 23-3-2015 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Chemtrails - long-lasting trails left in the sky by high-flying aircraft are chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed for sinister purposes undisclosed to the general public.

To me by definition on Wikipedia, Chemtrails do not exist.

NASA admitting spraying lithium into the air
US military secretly spraying on unsuspecting people at unknown times (as shown in the past)
Cloud seeding with silver iodide
Spraying pesticides and fungicides on crops getting agricultural workers sick

If you wanted to said Chemtrails are chemicals or biological agents deliberately ejected from any intentionally flown object above the general public, food, land or water with known or unknown harmful effects. I would say they do exist.

Maybe the problem is the definition of Chemtrails need to be re-examined?

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join