It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists at Large Hadron Collider hope to make contact with PARALLEL UNIVERSE in days

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I saw a video where the guy said they were running the LHC during the same time as the 3/11/11 quake .Youtuber named revalation13 or something. Also spoke of Nostradamus prophecy involving Geneva as well as strangelets turning into black holes possibly. I can't remember all the details but LHC scares the crap out of me. All the weird symbolism these mad scientists employ plus the timing. 322 then starting on 3/23. Suicidal nihilist mad scientists . I am sure there are other worlds that were destroyed by there own scientists up there.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: roth1

surely you jest?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Haha, how eloquently put. I used to believe in parallel universes, but after your fact loaded convincing post I now see that we have figured out all the inner workings of the universe(s). Questioning any further would be "stupid". Did I solve your riddle troll?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
why is it when I post, the same guys show up to post, afterwards?
LOL
2nd
tetra

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Being quietly pi--ed tonight I can't help wondering what we are going to do with any black holes the guys in Geneva manage to conjure up - can we sell them to the martians?

Also haven't we got enough trouble in this universe without drawing down another. I kind of like to bed something down properly before moving on.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
LOL
2nd
tetra

Perhaps it is an evil plot, or maybe it's that there are only so many regularly active science posters on ATS and you are experiencing ideas of reference.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I suggest building a spaceship around it like in Event Horizon.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
Parallel universe how stupid. Only God believers would fall for something so stupid. Living inn the fantasy world they do. Your parallel universe in in your dreams.

A Living Inn, that sounds intriguing. Does each room lead to a new dimension?

I had another thought, what if they accidentally create warp drive or some sort of faster than light travel?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The inconvenient truth may be that they don't care. If that is so, where are we, then, left?
Does anyone know and does anyone care?
tetra

Or maybe we're their entertainment LOL.

Fredalien: Hey Bob, look what they're doin' down there now!
Bobalien: What, what they doin?
Fredalien: They built that machine I sent the plans for.
Bobalien: Really? I didn't think they were up to it just yet.
Fredalien: Yeah, well they did it. See that guy in the white lab coat.
Bobalien: Yeah, hey what's he doin?
Fredalien: Watch, he's gonna press that big red button!
Bobalien: No really, do they know what they're doin'?
Fredalien: Just watch! Wait for it... wait for it... wait... Perfect!
Bobalien: Wow! No flash? It just disappeared, what kind of plans were those?
Fredalien: Wormhole plans ya dumbass!
Bobalien: Oh, so that's how we make them.
Fredalien: Yeah, we get some alien species that thinks
Fredalien: they're all that and get them to make them for us,
Fredalien: costs us nothin'.
Bobalien: Good plan man, can we do another?
Fredalien: Yep, we'll just use our new wormhole for the jump
Fredalien: to Barnard's system or do you want Procyon?
Bobalien: Let's do Barnard's it's closer, I want to record it this time.
Fredalien: Sounds good, stupid humans eh!

Yeah.... it's alien entertainment ;-)

Cheers - Dave

link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: Shiloh7

I suggest building a spaceship around it like in Event Horizon.

I walked through the break room yesterday and they were watching that. Doesn't that make your eyes bleed or something? I recall bleeding eyes. If my eyes are going to be spurting blood like that, I don't want any.
edit on 21-3-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

Parallel universe how stupid. Only God believers would fall for something so stupid. Living inn the fantasy world they do. Your parallel universe in in your dreams.

I had another thought, what if they accidentally create warp drive or some sort of faster than light travel?

I wanna stay at that hotel….what do you have to do? Are the sheets clean, etc?
tetra

link   

surely you jest?
No, what would a parallel universe be? An exact copy of what exists? A place for ghosts, heaven, hell? You tell me what you perception of this fantasy is.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

More like a gardinel, I'd assume. They're like pitcher plants for people. You check in, but you don't check out.

link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Only if the portal goes to Hell.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Haha, how eloquently put. I used to believe in parallel universes, but after your fact loaded convincing post I now see that we have figured out all the inner workings of the universe(s). Questioning any further would be "stupid". Did I solve your riddle troll?
Nope convince me your fantasy is real and not in your imagination TROLL Wishful thinking for your ghosts and heaven? Some thought that a copy of everything exists somewhere else? What is this fantasy of you TROLL KING!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

LOL
2nd
tetra

Perhaps it is an evil plot, or maybe it's that there are only so many regularly active science posters on ATS and you are experiencing ideas of reference.

ok I get it. You're an active science poster. And I'm experiencing "ideas of reference." What??????
so it's just parallel references, then. There's your parallel universe, some of us live in one, and others in another. ATS is the meeting point. LOL

edit on 21-3-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Since you apparently don't know what a parallel universe is, i suggest reading this:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

surely you jest?
No, what would a parallel universe be? An exact copy of what exists? A place for ghosts, heaven, hell? You tell me what you perception of this fantasy is.

Simple answer for a simple question.

I'm also not sure you know what trolling is....

tip: look inward
edit on 21-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

surely you jest?

Simple answer for a simple question.

I'll take that question: a parallel universe would exemplify what would happen, perhaps, subtly, given Shreodinger's experiment with the cat in the box, that all possibilies exist, concurrently, with one another, and there would then be iterations subtly different according to this possibility.

That is my description of a parallel universe.
tetra

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

New demention. We may find one. How that that relate to a parallel universe? Warp drive to travel fast. Maybe find something considered another universe if travel far enough, Parallel no. For it to be exact with all the influences out there is a number that cannot even be imagined. Not to mention the tough of the life to be the same on those rocks. Do the math. It is just absurd.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join