It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory voting? Obama says it would be 'transformative'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Obama has confirmed yet once again, that he is a lunatic. ~$heopleNation

Did you just quote yourself?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Well making everyone vote may off set the Lunatic side of the Reps who are busy suppressing votes.

So you're actually stupid enough to believe that both sides do not do what you're suggesting? ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

Did you just make an ignorant response to the topic of this thread? = Apparently so. I think Obama is acting like a lunatic when it comes to his crazy suggestions. If you would like to discuss it, I am all ears Pal. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well making everyone vote may off set the Lunatic side of the Reps who are busy suppressing votes.

So you're actually stupid enough to believe that both sides do not do what you're suggesting? ~$heopleNation

From the evidence I have seen so far only one side is doing this if the other is doing the same in an openly public way pls educate me I don't mind learning.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Did you just make an ignorant response to the topic of this thread? = Apparently so. I think Obama is acting like a lunatic when it comes to his crazy suggestions. If you would like to discuss it, I am all ears Pal. ~$heopleNation

I'm not sure how you linked what I said with the main topic of the thread whatsoever, let alone to my supposed ignorance of it.. -TheJourney
edit on 20-3-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Of course there should be mandatory voting, then there are no excuses.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
Of course there should be mandatory voting, then there are no excuses.

And what about masses of people voting out of a state of pure ignorance? Essentially voting blind?

Then again, that's not so different from the average person, blindly and passively accepting the mainstream candidate which is dangled in front of their face...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I'm not sure how you linked what I said with the main topic of the thread whatsoever, let alone to my supposed ignorance of it.. -TheJourney

I did not link your response to anything to do with the topic of the thread, the entire point is that you presented a one liner of worthless babbling instead of addressing the topic of discussion, Ok then, well are you drinking or something? ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I did not link your response to anything to do with the topic of the thread, the entire point is that you presented a one liner of worthless babbling instead of addressing the topic of discussion, Ok then, well are you drinking or something? ~$heopleNation

I asked if you were quoting yourself, because that is how it appeared, since usually ending a sentence with - and then a person, is a quote. Calm down buddy.
edit on 21-3-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

My right to vote means just how it says. I have a right to vote. If I choose not to assert that right to vote then that is a part of my right to vote. I heard they do something like this in Australia. I heard bad things about it there too. Not sure how true it is but my vote or choice not to vote should count. I don't got to the polls for a reason. There is no one worthy of my vote. That is my right to choose.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

From the evidence I have seen so far only one side is doing this if the other is doing the same in an openly public way pls educate me I don't mind learning.

The evidence that you have seen? LMAO!!!!!!!!! What an absolute circus side show. Can you guys even attempt to have a discussion about this?

Unfortunately stupidity is a plague these days. So there are no guarantees that you would even consider comprehending what you could possibly learn about your hero Obama.~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The evidence that you have seen? LMAO!!!!!!!!! What an absolute circus side show. Can you guys even attempt to have a discussion about this?

Unfortunately stupidity is a plague these days. So there are no guarantees that you would even consider comprehending what you could possibly learn about your hero Obama.~$heopleNation

This guy literally ended his post with "pls educate me I don't mind learning" and you say LMAO and call him stupid. Now I get it. You're just 'that guy' who is always angry and turns everything volatile. Gotcha.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I asked if you were quoting yourself, because that is how it appeared, since usually ending a sentence with - and then a person, is a quote. Calm down buddy.

No need to tell me to calm down just because you were baffled with the truth, and then asked an ignorant one lined stupid question. Can you discuss the topic, or just continue to highjack this thread with your absolute Obama loving nonsense? I think I may need to look into your postings here, cause it's sounds like your beliefs need a little ATS remedy. ~$heopleNation
edit on 21-3-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

This guy literally ended his post with "pls educate me I don't mind learning" and you say LMAO and call him stupid. Now I get it. You're just 'that guy' who is always angry and turns everything volatile. Gotcha.

Why are you coming unhinged and trying to play Mr. hero guy? Neither of you can discuss the topic, only me. How hard is that to comprehend? Relax and calm down, and focus hard on the subject, not me. Lets see if you can accomplish that. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Errrr evidence pls???, obviously not all of us is up to snuff on this so explain this to us like you would a 5yrs old, this is ATS expose the other side's blatant voter suppression..those Bastards!, and Obama stopped being my hero in the middle of his first term..so there!..

edit on 21-3-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

No need to tell me to calm down just because you were baffled with the truth, and then asked an ignorant one lined stupid question. Can you discuss the topic, or just continue to highjack this thread with your absolute Obama loving nonsense? I think I may need to look into your postings here, cause it's sounds like your beliefs need a little ATS remedy. ~$heopleNation

I was baffled with the truth! Lmao. What truth was it that my asking you if you were quoting yourself indicated I was baffled by? I'm gonna ask it again, cuz ur gonna ignore it, and it just demonstrates how you're just ranting and raving about nothing whatsoever. I asked you if you were quoting yourself. You say that I asked that because I was 'baffled by the truth.' What truth was I baffled by? I repeat, and emphasize you're actually answering that question, because there is no answer, because it makes no sense and just shows you're ranting and raving for its own sake. And I hate Obama, along with every other mainstream politician, so I really don't know wtf you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Why are you coming unhinged and trying to play Mr. hero guy? Neither of you can discuss the topic, only me. How hard is that to comprehend? Relax and calm down, and focus hard on the subject, not me. Lets see if you can accomplish that. ~$heopleNation

Only you can discuss the topic. lol. The narcissism on this guy. I'm not interested in discussing the topic, I'm gonna stop replying to this topic as soon as you stop replying to me. I am somewhat interested in the mentality behind people who constantly rant and rave online, acting angry, though.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

You have yet to address how insane your hero Obama is. Let me know your feelings, and while you're at it try another beer because Red Stripe is garbage suds bro. I know, I know, I tried it 20 years ago too cause it seemed cool cause it was from Jamaica, and maybe Rasta like. But this just in guy, it won't grow you your own dreadlocks, and the beer tastes like crap. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I'm not interested in discussing the topic

Exactly my point, because you do not possess the ability to have a discussion about Obama's failures, or the fact that he has weak minded robots who vote for him. Can you actually discuss anything other than what you think about me?

I'm gonna stop replying to this topic as soon as you stop replying to me. I am somewhat interested in the mentality behind people who constantly rant and rave online, acting angry, though.

Constantly rant about what? I made one comment about Obama, yet you decided to respond to me? Do you comprehend the way that things work on a message board, or do you think everyone here is stupid enough to not see through what you tried to do? Again, can you discuss the topic of this thread or not? ~$heopleNation

edit on 21-3-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

Hey Mr. Journey tell you what, I'll meet you half way. What journey are you going on while following your hero Obama? ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join