It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings Friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I can only call myself new in the terms of creating an account, but i must admit I have only been lurking for a little less than a year.

When the crazy Putin missing threads were going crazy I felt A need to voice my opinion. Thankfully thats all over but I yearn for more input and chances for clarity. My interests stretch far and wide, and i hope to touch on most forums here on ATS.
I and most thankful that you all are so friendly and open minded! I am just a young one and hope you can all accept my lack of knowledge, for i am willing to learn and create opinions of my own.

Heres to learning and understanding! I hope to be a useful and contributing member of ATS.
Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. It's a mad mad place, that will make you laugh, scream and want to punch whatever device you use to access it.

But.........

Deny everything 😉

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: n0p33

Hi n0p33, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Haha yes thankyou. I feel i must have gone mad the moment I bookmarked this site. i feel bloated with rumours and hoaxes and it's so much more fun than the lies in the news. a reply to: Cobaltic1978

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Oouu A cat picture. you guys sure know how to entice the youth of today. reply to: BornAgainAlien

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS, Pope n0p33!

23skidoo and hail Eris too!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Greetings and Salutations! I find it Fitting that I give You Flag Number Syx!! LOL!!

Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As My Friend CagliostroTheGreat mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their hatred and lies till you want to pull out Your Hair.

You will learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"

I hope You Enjoy Yourself here. DON'T Feed the Trolls, they aren't worth Your time.
They know how to push people's Buttons so just don't let 'em get to You.

Cool video here from The Great Late Bill Hicks, comedian. Poignant Words here set to Music.
It is Well worth the 1:39 sec's to watch. For a Comedian, This Guy can really make you think,Enjoy!

Later, Syx.
(Since You're a Young one, The Beer Mug is Full of Pepsi! Pepsi Rocks!!!) LOL!!!

R.I.P. Bill Hicks

edit on 17-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: n0p33

I and most thankful that you all are so friendly and open minded! I am just a young one and hope you can all accept my lack of knowledge, for i am willing to learn and create opinions of my own.

I hope we meet your expectations.
We all lack knowledge and we all need to learn more

I hope to be a useful and contributing member of ATS.

You will be, Welcome Aboard.
WIS

top topics

join