It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I find myself wondering if the orders to the northern fleet really came from Putin. And if they did, were the orders issued under duress...
edit on 3/16/2015 by EternalSolace because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Thank you OP for putting up this thread !

I love reading all the rumors/opinions and what if's.

This is better than any soap opra!!

armakirais

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Maybe its a smart move to say publicly you will leave the country asap if one was on a hit list to be removed. Maybe the ones who would be a threat to them are the ones who would/will stay. So yes maybe say adios amigos publicly.

I dunno which way I would personally choose if I had the feeling of crosshairs already on me, (fleeing silent or making it public).

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I find myself wondering if the order to the northern fleet really came from Putin. And if they did, were the orders issued under duress...

My thoughts as well.. Who is commanding the northern fleet?? Hmmm

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: armakirais
Thank you OP for putting up this thread !

I love reading all the rumors/opinions and what if's.

This is better than any soap opra!!

armakirais

Heh, Soap Operas don't usually have real-life ramifications if a rogue group of blood-thirsty nutjob hardliner Russians are in control of the Russian armed forces, and the nuclear arsenal in Russia.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Several new tweets indicating someone, possibly Putin, has order the full Russian Northern Fleet to combat readiness.

The excuse is for "exercises," but the timing is rather scary.

Ya, what is the Northern Fleet going to do in Ukraine?

The ruble is jumping all over the place, someone posted a chart and at one point it was worth next to nothing but bounced back but still is down.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Imagine Putin lying unconscious for 10 days after a stroke, suddenly awakens a madman and starts giving orders which start the big one. . . .

wtf is going on?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well now, this is something…

Putin will leave immediately, but after a few months
From Glavpost, Ukrainian news, with this translated caveat:
Another version of what is happening now in the Kremlin that our publication glavpost.com managed to get away from their sources. Our task is to give the most complete and objective information for our subscribers. This information has not been verified, so please think of it as just one of the versions of what is happening.

Translation of the speculative article:

The Kremlin understands that the overthrow of Putin could lead to chaos in Russia and its eventual disintegration, but there are also well aware that if Putin remains is fraught with even more grim scenario.

For a better understanding recommend that you read the previous post on this topic: With Putin's all right

Understanding of the seriousness of the situation, the Russian government forced to start the development of options out of the impasse. No one is seriously considering a scenario of a palace coup, it is likely just an information screen for the layman. Everyone understands the danger of such an adventure, even with the support of the United States.

Therefore developed the script of "soft" and the voluntary withdrawal of Putin as president of Russia. It is care, not revolution.

Putin will leave immediately, but by the autumn. Most likely it will happen in September, a fallback in January 2016. Ostensibly this agreement has been reached and with the United States.

Putin's departure is needed to stabilize the situation and a rapprochement with the West and Ukraine.

War with Ukraine - a stalemate for the Kremlin. The Kremlin can not win the war and can not get out of the war. Putin's departure will facilitate the solution of this problem.

Question return Crimea to Ukraine neither Putin nor his possible successors in the Kremlin is not going to even discuss.

The most likely candidate to replace Putin - Dmitry Medvedev and Sergei Sobyanin measures.

Discussed the possibility of returning to Russia, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, but without the inclusion in the government.

For the population will simulate disease Putin and the inability to perform his duties on. Putin as it will go to the hospital, and the government will temporarily Dmitry Medvedev.

This plan supports Putin himself, who is well aware that the collapse of the Russian economy is tied to him personally. If leave now, it will be possible to say that failed heirs and if Putin was healthy, nothing like this would have happened.

Security guarantees Putin reportedly ready to give the United States and Germany.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Several new tweets indicating someone, possibly Putin, has order the full Russian Northern Fleet to combat readiness.

Considering that the Russian navy is undergoing modernization it is hardly surprising that they would testing combat readiness.

The excuse is for "exercises," but the timing is rather scary.

What is scary is the long game. The Third Battle Atlantic is only another 5 - 10 years away.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Stop with your nightmare scenarios that while unrealistic still freak me the hell out. lol
Would make some interesting fiction, lets hope thats all it will ever be.
edit on 16-3-2015 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Here my speculation on this situation :

An assassination was attempted on Putin, which was successful...in a way. The bodyguard Zolotov died.
Putin might or might not be injured and went into hiding.
Now, Russians found out who were behind it and they are preparing for retaliation, for the responsible Country/Countries.

or may be Putin wanted a vacation, with no disturbance.

Its all rumor and will either be true or hoax.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Northern Fleet is home to all the Nuclear Submarines too, wonder if all the probing of the UK and Europe will be put into action.

Ah well, if this is how it all ends, I might as well crack open a can of beer!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
I do believe this entire thread, whether it turns out rumor or fact, or somewhere else entirely to be an excellent exercise in our collective skills to find, analyze, and discuses information.

If you don't like the thread, there is no one holding a gun to your head, forcing you to read this.

This isn't Russia, after all.

Using Social Media for facts and news is like eating a McDonalds McNugget instead of real Chicken Breast meat. You get small fused bits of garbage globbed together and you think you are digesting something real. Social Media is a large distortion chamber of voices. Useful when information is direct from the source, but useless for distortion echoes that follow.
edit on 16-3-2015 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Command post exercises to begin in Russia March 17

03/16/2015
Strategic command-staff exercise with the central bodies of military control begins at the RF from March 17 - SHOIGU

RIA Novosti

edit on 16-3-2015 by DantesPeak because: Formatting error

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
True that ,True that ,

but who can refuse the chicken nuggets with the hot sauce and the lovin' coke lol

Armakirais

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

THAT idea scares the hell out of me and I'm an American. The USA has a nasty track record of negotiating regime changes (voluntary) or clandestinely orchestrating them (unvoluntary) that ultimately roll us into warfare with megalomaniacal dictators of DC's own creation. Putin isn't a puppet, and we're supposed to believe that is very bad... but history shows those nutjobs America "controls" usually cost the US taxpayer the most money and the US military the most young live.

...and I just noticed it is from state controled Ukrainian news/propaganda sources, so I can breathe easy.
edit on 16-3-2015 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Imagine Putin lying unconscious for 10 days after a stroke, suddenly awakens a madman and starts giving orders which start the big one. . . .

The effect of a stroke would be enfeeblement more than anything else.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shivam13
Here my speculation on this situation :

An assassination was attempted on Putin, which was successful...in a way. The bodyguard Zolotov died.
Putin might or might not be injured and went into hiding.
Now, Russians found out who were behind it and they are preparing for retaliation, for the responsible Country/Countries.

or may be Putin wanted a vacation, with no disturbance.

Its all rumor and will either be true or hoax.

I think that a Russian civil war would be just as devastating as Russia declaring war on NATO or the US. Hopefully, that's not a scenario that would play out.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Well now, this is something…

Putin will leave immediately, but after a few months

With an 88% approval rating? I don't know about that one.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I just thought I would mention real quick that the U.S. Media is just barely starting to wake up.. I no longer have cable so I'm being spoon-fed news from NBC.. Anyway, Iran and ISIS are being pushed. I find it so weird and ANNOYING that there's nothing whatsoever being reported about Russia, Putin, Ukraine, nada.

It really feels to me, intentional that the MSM isn't talking about this. I mean, even if Putin wasn't missing, this nonsense in Ukraine, and the escalations with Russia is just HUGE. The silence on the matter sickens me to no end.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join