It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

originally posted by: Forensick

well didnt this thread really kick off! and a social experiment, couldnt half pick it though with those info care packages being dropped in and whipped up,T&C violation at that, funny to see all the members drunk on hysteria lapping it up.

anyway so where are we at, well everyones just standing around waiting for the next news flash while contemplating rumour based scenarios, besides a few that are doing some research and we may have lost one of our greatest members.
I hope this bull# game was worth it.

Yeah whatever.

But where is Putin?????

lol, mate at the end of the day he does what he wants to do, he doesnt owe you a damn email of his agenda.
and by the way, that member had been here for around a decade so "yeah what ever" is a telling installment of the new ATS generation i guess.

Im pretty sure Phage can handle a little conflict of opinion, regardless of who it comes from, after all he has engaged in many over 10 years.

My whatever comment and subsequent where is Putin was a hint to get back on topic, and I am not a new ATS generation, just lost my old account email and password after changing jobs.

He does owe his country an email of his agenda though...why do they not see him? Where are all the pro-Russians on this thread...its all gone quiet.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Pretty sure the very first word of the thread title is "Rumor:". What does one do with rumors? They speculate. I don't see a whole lot of people claiming anything is fact. If they were, you might have a point.

people are taking the speculation that he is dead and fantasising with it, it's ludicrous. it reminds me of a giant CWA meeting

Where is he? Do you know? Listen, we're desperate here.

here is a biscuit and a cuppa. now sit down and tell me all about it!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Personally I hope he's still alive and I hope he's about to launch an all out assault on ISIS (since no one else seems to want to). Such a scenario would go a long way to having the sanctions lifted.

Or even worse sanctions, can't be attacking to only reason for the west being in Syria.....
edit on 16-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Well the big bossman Skeptic Overload has me chomping at the bit up all night checking his thread every 2 min to see what happened to the main man in Russia. Good job as usual. I am loving all of you people's input on this and investigation. I am doubtful because I believe there all in on it together but I am hoping they blow the lid on 911 because hundreds of thousands of God's free creatures have been destroyed over this complete TV show Lie ,and the balance of the cosmos is tilting twords the darkness and evil Master ego control of the World. I feel that the innocent dead people need to get there peace and I hope they are setting up the stage and big screen TV to BLOW IT WIDE OPEN ! Sorry for yelling.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Pretty sure the very first word of the thread title is "Rumor:". What does one do with rumors? They speculate. I don't see a whole lot of people claiming anything is fact. If they were, you might have a point.

people are taking the speculation that he is dead and fantasising with it, it's ludicrous. it reminds me of a giant CWA meeting

CWA Meeting? Collosal Waste of Atittudes (CWA)?

Honestly, I agree this should not be in the "Breaking News" section.
edit on 16-3-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

link   
End of drama: Putin orders snap drills of entire Northern fleet at 8:00 AM March 16 before his meeting with K.president. Links, everywhere. sputniknews.com

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Where is he? Do you know? Listen, we're desperate here.

here is a biscuit and a cuppa. now sit down and tell me all about it!

Thanks. *twitch* I have nothing to tell..

Now, what do you know of Putin's whereabouts?!?

link   

Where are all the pro-Russians on this thread...its all gone quiet.

Well I'm not pro-Russian but I am pro-Putin. Does that count?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
End of drama: Putin orders snap drills of entire Northern fleet at 8:00 AM March 16 before his meeting with K.president. Links, everywhere. sputniknews.com

Yet still no Putin

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

It's not the end of drama though. We don't know if Putin actually gave the orders, and if he did, was it willingly. Until Putin makes a public appearance, all bets are off.
edit on 3/16/2015 by EternalSolace because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

End of drama? Have they produced him yet? A story saying he gave an order doesn't prove he's not still missing.
edit on 16-3-2015 by DantesPeak because: Typo

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Oh thank goodness for that
stand down.

Any pictures of him giving said order?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Where are all the pro-Russians on this thread...its all gone quiet.

Well I'm not pro-Russian but I am pro-Putin. Does that count?

Only if you know where he is?

2nd

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

we may have lost one of our greatest members.

Talk about rampant speculation and rumors...or do you have data for this? Did he state he was packing up his toys and going home?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Third suspect charged in Nemtsov murder case

Khamzat Bakhayev, a suspect in the killing of politician Boris Nemtsov, has been formally charged, a source familiar with the situation told Interfax.

edit on 16-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
At first glance, wouldn't it be fair to point out that there is not some sort of coup, or internal struggle? Perhaps he is sick, and not feeling well at the present time. Or he is just laying low after all of that assassination near the Kremlin in order to try and sway the media away from it with his silence. Which would explain his 'disappearance.'

I remember not too long ago Kim Jong Un went 'missing' for sometime within the last year or so. Yet he ended up coming back. This seems to be the exact same case. Although I suppose it's fair to sit around and see why exactly people are claiming that he has vanished. And to see if he returns, and if he does, what's on the tip of his tongue now.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
Well the big bossman Skeptic Overload has me chomping at the bit up all night checking his thread every 2 min to see what happened to the main man in Russia.

I'm still up.

According to the schedule, Putin should have been observed by now. Lots of tweets wondering why we have no announcements about the start of the meeting in St. Petersburg.

And now Newsweek journalist, Lucian Kim, just tweeted that Ksenia Sobchak, Russian TV Anchor, journalist, and opposition member (as well as daughter of a Putin mentor) has fled Russia based on a security tip-off. He also contributes to Slate, Reuters, and Zeit Online. This is sort of a big indication that there's some serious goings on.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

ATS does need to change to reflect the increasing use of social media and you are correct in saying that this thread makes an intresting experiment in that.
Maybe some members would have found it more accomodating had you explained that you intended it to be an experiement when you opened the thread.
Just because something is twitter storiming does not make it fact. I have seen peeps twitter storm for the laughs.
What gives is this just a one off experiement or will you be changing the terms and conditions so others can report tweets as breaking news or will you open a new forum

purp

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Do you have a theory as to which of all the rumors is most likely in your opinion now? I know it would just be an opinion but would still like to hear

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
That is a lot of manpower to be moving around suddenly.

We are still sure its not aliens right?

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join