It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well if i was the commander of the Northern Fleet I wouldnt be telling my men and women to do anything.

Uh uhhh...until I see a picture of Putin with todays paper and some other stuff I dont believe the order is from him - have you not read ATS....

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: Cygnis
I do believe this entire thread, whether it turns out rumor or fact, or somewhere else entirely to be an excellent exercise in our collective skills to find, analyze, and discuses information.

If you don't like the thread, there is no one holding a gun to your head, forcing you to read this.

This isn't Russia, after all.

Using Social Media for facts and news is like eating a McDonalds McNugget instead of real Chicken Breast meat. You get small fused bits of garbage globbed together and you think you are digesting something real. Social Media is a large distortion chamber of voices. Useful when information is direct from the source, but useless for distortion echoes that follow.

Well, this is where one takes the base info, and looks at it, and ignores the fluff.

Putin is missing. That is the bare bit of info. All the other stuff can be considered fluff, and inconsequential.

But I still don't trust "official" sources either. Be it social media, Main-stream media, or the government, someone is spinning BS. Even some truth can be found in a lie, tho.

BTW, I don't like chicken.. yuck.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
well didnt this thread really kick off! and a social experiment, couldnt half pick it though with those info care packages being dropped in and whipped up,T&C violation at that, funny to see all the members drunk on hysteria lapping it up.

anyway so where are we at, well everyones just standing around waiting for the next news flash while contemplating rumour based scenarios, besides a few that are doing some research and we may have lost one of our greatest members.
I hope this bull# game was worth it.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Well it could be aliens have abducted him, or he has flown off in an alien ship to negotiate a new earth treaty.

Or how about he died but his clone is going to take his place, they will upload his memories into his new clone body to fool the public.

All these world leader types may have lots of clones just like cylons from BSG and can upload themselves into new bodies at the flick of a switch!

Could be anything, or could be nothing, either way we would be none the wiser due to our not being in the circle of trust.. . . .

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Useful when information is direct from the source, but useless for distortion echoes that follow.

But these Chinese whispers do such a great job of keeping people entertained

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: armakirais
True that ,True that ,

but who can refuse the chicken nuggets with the hot sauce and the lovin' coke lol

Armakirais

I didn't say social media couldn't be tasty.

I just wouldn't say it's reliable, unless you're quoting original sources that actually have the facts.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
well didnt this thread really kick off! and a social experiment, couldnt half pick it though with those info care packages being dropped in and whipped up,T&C violation at that, funny to see all the members drunk on hysteria lapping it up.

anyway so where are we at, well everyones just standing around waiting for the next news flash while contemplating rumour based scenarios, besides a few that are doing some research and we may have lost one of our greatest members.

Yeah whatever.

But where is Putin?????

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Yeah whatever.

But where is Putin?????

inquiring minds want to know!

I thought I read something about a meeting being aired with Putin appearing in 30 min, like an hour ago???

link   

Yeah whatever.

But where is Putin?????

To make a major military maneuver and still have him AWOL after 11 days, I have totally sided with he is dead.
A much more effective power play and show of strength for the West to see would have been for Putin to show himself then start ordering maneuvers.

link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I do believe this entire thread, whether it turns out rumor or fact, or somewhere else entirely to be an excellent exercise in our collective skills to find, analyze, and discuses information.

If you don't like the thread, there is no one holding a gun to your head, forcing you to read this.

This isn't Russia, after all.

Using Social Media for facts and news is like eating a McDonalds McNugget instead of real Chicken Breast meat. You get small fused bits of garbage globbed together and you think you are digesting something real. Social Media is a large distortion chamber of voices. Useful when information is direct from the source, but useless for distortion echoes that follow.

Well, this is where one takes the base info, and looks at it, and ignores the fluff.

Putin is missing. That is the bare bit of info. All the other stuff can be considered fluff, and inconsequential.

But I still don't trust "official" sources either. Be it social media, Main-stream media, or the government, someone is spinning BS. Even some truth can be found in a lie, tho.

BTW, I don't like chicken.. yuck.

I know that there are some contrarian investors out there that watch social media and invest the opposite when they see social media hit a fever pitch on a topic. I don't think that's accurate myself because companies like Apple get white hot attention and their sales are through the roof, and have been for some time.

I think social media has it's place and that can be for some info gathering, but mostly for people's opinion if it's not directly sourced facts. That said, if UFO's start to show up across the planet, social media would bring our attention to it faster than anything else.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Pretty sure the very first word of the thread title is "Rumor:". What does one do with rumors? They speculate. I don't see a whole lot of people claiming anything is fact. If they were, you might have a point.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
WHERE IN THE HELL IS PUTIN???? Does anyone know?? Speculate if you wish! It's like 10am in Moscow, still nothing? What about this meeting, hmmmm???
edit on 16-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Useful when information is direct from the source, but useless for distortion echoes that follow.

But these Chinese whispers do such a great job of keeping people entertained

You have a point. The source could be propaganda too. Oh, what a slippery slope news can be.

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Yeah whatever.

But where is Putin?????

inquiring minds want to know!

I thought I read something about a meeting being aired with Putin appearing in 30 min, like an hour ago???

Yeah sorry that was mine - there were two planes heading to St Petersburg of the flight the President uses. I assumed as they would be landing in 10 minutes time if he were on them there would have been a photo opp as he got off. As both have now landed and he hasnt been seen, he probably wasnt on them.

I cant find the time of the meeting.

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
WHERE THE HELL IS PUTIN???? Does anyone know?? Speculate if you wish! It's like 10am in Moscow, still nothing? What about this meeting, hmmmm???

Yeah, I want to go to bed already!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Yeah whatever.

But where is Putin?????

lol, mate at the end of the day he does what he wants to do, he doesnt owe you a damn email of his agenda.
and by the way, that member had been here for around a decade so "yeah what ever" is a telling installment of the new ATS generation i guess.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I knew it was going to be CNN of the mainstream media headlining it first. Shades of Where Is the Plane.

Where Is Putin?

BBC has Cyclone Pam.
MSNBC has Rand.
FoxNews Hillary's email.
RT is on Venezuela.
Al Jazeera has Polish immigrants.
Reuters has Ferguson.

edit on 3/16/2015 by ~Lucidity because: I can't type in the morning!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Personally I hope he's still alive and I hope he's about to launch an all out assault on ISIS (since no one else seems to want to). Such a scenario would go a long way to having the sanctions lifted.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Pretty sure the very first word of the thread title is "Rumor:". What does one do with rumors? They speculate. I don't see a whole lot of people claiming anything is fact. If they were, you might have a point.

people are taking the speculation that he is dead and fantasising with it, it's ludicrous. it reminds me of a giant CWA meeting

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

people are taking the speculation that he is dead and fantasising with it, it's ludicrous. it reminds me of a giant CWA meeting

Where is he? Do you know? Listen, we're desperate here.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join