It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Another lie from today?
“I thought it would be easier to carry one device for my work,” Clinton said during a news conference.

HILLARY FLASHBACK: I HAVE TWO PHONES

At an event on February 24, Hillary Clinton said that she owns both an iPhone and a Blackberry.

When asked if she prefers iPhone or Android, Clinton responded “iPhone, OK, in full disclosure — and a Blackberry.”

During a press conference at the United Nations regarding her private e-mail use, Clinton said that she had a private e-mail for “convenience” reasons because she didn’t want to carry around two devices.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Yes I read the article in the blog, still I will like to see what how many were actually opened by her husband.

If that is truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I watched House of Cards on Netflix thinking how crazy far fetched it is...reality might be crazier.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Thanks for the post OP,
you're theory does not seem to be a far stretch;
too many "coincidences"

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary deflecting like crazy in a news conference right now.

She goes off on wild tangents right out of the box.

Talking like she's still Secretary of State !!!!!

BaaHaHaHa

"Those arms waving wildly-deflecting, literally, physically, amazing! It looks like she's boxing/swimming/doing disco."

Or trying to fan away the stench she is spewing

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

edit on 10-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did no one ask her about the unfilled inspector general position during the Q/A?

Did no one connect the dots?

Does ATS have to do everything around here?

edit on 0953x6709America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago3 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19096625]IAMTAT[/post
Great find Op. I have shared on my social media sites. I do think she will get away with it. They always do.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

So, post your evidence that proves "my beloved Hillary" has hidden anything in these emails.

Then, prove that is connected to international contributions to the Clinton Foundation

Go ahead. We'll wait.

Lol, you're asking me for something you know I can not provide and that automatically, in your mind, proves you are right ?

Nice try, I'm just a normal guy looking at what was presented in the OP drawing a conclusion for myself and posting it on a forum. I'm not a federal investigator..

Your tactics are weak and transparent.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Another lie from today?
“I thought it would be easier to carry one device for my work,” Clinton said during a news conference.

At an event on February 24, Hillary Clinton said that she owns both an iPhone and a Blackberry.

When asked if she prefers iPhone or Android, Clinton responded “iPhone, OK, in full disclosure — and a Blackberry.”

During a press conference at the United Nations regarding her private e-mail use, Clinton said that she had a private e-mail for “convenience” reasons because she didn’t want to carry around two devices.

www.breitbart.com...

She would not have to carry around two devices it's a bunch of crap. You can have work (vpn access) and private email on a single device. These people will say the sky is Orange and expect you to believe it.

Where its routed to and from and copies are stored is her issue and why she wanted it private. She like others who do the same stuff have something to hide, and think they can operate outside the law.
edit on 10-3-2015 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully
I watched House of Cards on Netflix thinking how crazy far fetched it is...reality might be crazier.

I have a feeling that there are several real-life politicians would make Frank Underwood look like a boy scout.
edit on 3/10/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys

Another lie from today?

www.breitbart.com...

She would not have to carry around two devices it's a bunch of crap. You can have work (vpn access) and private email on a single device. These people will say the sky is Orange and expect you to believe it.

Where its routed to and from and copies are stored is her issue and why she wanted it private. She like others who do the same stuff have something to hide, and think they can operate outside the law.

Who doesn't have multiple email accounts on their smart phone these days?

Hillary really does think we're all idiots.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Sadly they pray than the majority of their backers are, is a reason why these morons and corrupted elite gets elected over and over again.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You have to understand that this was the most intellectually challenged( STUPID) WH Administration ever as well as being the most ethically corrupt. So rampant theft and criminal behavior was going to be going on at all levels and by everybody, not just Wicked Witch Hillary and her chief Ugly Obama. She probably didn't steal all of it. I am so glad she's done as a candidate.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Didn't a similar thing happen back when Clinton was President and the Department of Defense couldn't account for $2.3 trillion while Clinton was president?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

So my tactics of asking for support for your statements are weak and transparent.

I suppose so, when you and others are condemning the woman based on what might be in the emails.

But please, the facts don't slow wild partisan rhetoric down ... indulge yourself.

I'm not a Hillary fan, I'm a truth fan. All that is known at this point is that she, like George W. Bush, Colin Powell, and several other key staff in the Bush Administration used private email.

White House Email Lost in Private Email Accounts

The White House acknowledged yesterday that e-mails dealing with official government business may have been lost because they were improperly sent through private accounts intended to be used for political activities. Democrats have been seeking such missives as part of an investigation into the firing of eight U.S. attorneys.

Who knows what was lost in those emails? Who knows what US secrets were compromised?

Sorry you think that trying to find the truth is "weak and transparent" tactics.

Best,

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Another lie from today?

www.breitbart.com...

There is no stopping how big this is going to grow.
The American voters will never trust her.
When Clintons have control of taxpayer money it vanishes but when they raise money in their name it comes in by the truckload. Why so good with money that gains them power and so bad with money when its loss diminishes the power of the US? Their patriotism should come into question over these monetary handling discrepancies.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I have only one thing to say on the subject of Bill and Hillary...

MENA AIRPORT.

They're capable of anything....

edit on AM3Wed20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Bill, is that you? Come on man, stop deflecting to Bush and Powell - that was wrong and they should be punished for that too, on top of war crimes - but that is NOT the topic. Hillary lost 6 BILLION on her watch while deliberately leaving a position of oversight open. With all the unemployment in the States, that position would have a line-up begging for it!

How a department could "misplace" documents on 6 billion worth of dubious contracts is beyond reason. 6 Million even would be ludicrous. On top of that, shes using a private server, breaking the Federal Records Act, and magically gets 2 billion from overseas, and wouldnt you know it, the missing documents were all for overseas contracts!

She's walking out of the store with a tv under her overcoat and you dont find her suspicious.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972
Very true, this documentary really shows the corruption and complicity in illegal activities:

a reply to: butcherguy
lol the important thing is, Purple lost

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join