It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think we're basically done here.

My understanding of conspiracy is that we speculate about connections between political figures based on evidence and facts and specifically in this forum, in regard to the political division in this country.

Your understanding may vary.

As to your second post to me:

The only evidence I've offered is from your posts, from your evidence.

If you don't stand behind your evidence, that is your issue, not mine.

If you have a problem with the sources you're using for evidence, don't use them.

You seem to be going in circles, barring a new claim on your part, we're done. Thanks for the discussion.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: Gryphon66
A page out of your book:

Your evidence where I said im the voice of the majority?
Your evidence where I "stated that" everyone thinks she stole the money?
Quote it. Please.

I said everyone sees it, meaning the deception, suspicious activity. Im one of the few who said I think she stole it. We already know the Clintons will do anything for money, thanks to The Mena Connection. Where the Clinton foundation got the money from was never the issue - its where the DONATORS got it from. Money laundering is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

You spoke for the other members of this forum; what does that make you?

You're displaying a Clinton-esque desire to quibble about what individual words mean.

The IG's report stated that the funds touted as $6 Billion were payments to US Government Contractors, beginning under Secretary Rice's watch.

Do you have a connection between those contractors and the foreign governments that contributed to the Clinton Foundation?

THAT would be evidence, not this silly mucking around Clinton's email server.

Best,

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I posted your own link as 'proof'.
It isn't good enough for you.
You can't show proof that Sid Blumenthal's email was hacked by Guccifer. Real proof.
I can't show proof good enough for you that Hillary was misleading people with her spiel yesterday. You believe that she is stupid and that is proof in your eyes that she has no ulterior motives in this.

I hold that this woman with her is history is NOT stupid.
edit on bu312015-03-11T10:10:20-05:0010America/ChicagoWed, 11 Mar 2015 10:10:20 -050010u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

My understanding of conspiracy

Wow, you aren't new here.
I can't explain that one.

There are whole threads here (and long ones) about the existence of aliens, shape-shifting reptilians, Bigfoot, Nessie, over unity devices...... the list goes on. None of which have any evidence.

edit on bu312015-03-11T10:13:50-05:0010America/ChicagoWed, 11 Mar 2015 10:13:50 -050010u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You're confused.

So, when we're talking about Aliens, we offer no proof? No evidence?

No photos, videos, ground scorchings, crop circles, nothing like that?

No plaster cast tracks of Bigfoot? No photos, no videos? Nothing?

You and I are on two different sites.

I'm going to leave you be now.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They got an awful lot of donations from Saudi Arabians, as well as Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Dubai, would be interesting to see where that leads. That list is from 2008 though, would like to see an updated one.

The Clinton Foundation evidently has been having money problems for years including a 40 million dollar deficit. Probably due to their lavish banquets, sending employees to "fly around the world for months gathering ideas for a climate change proposal" that went nowhere in the end.

Mr Douglas J Band who was described as a "surrogate son" to Bill Clinton is involved with CGI and Teneo, and has a client Standard Chartered Bank who was convicted and fined for Iran money laundering .

There ya go, it took a while, but I've connected the Clintons to money laundering in the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Unless you have proof of shape-shifting reptilians, you are the one that is confused.... or more likely... disingenuous.

Psst.... I just went out and put a scorch mark on the dead grass with a propane torch....
Is that proof of aliens landing there?
edit on bu312015-03-11T11:40:40-05:0011America/ChicagoWed, 11 Mar 2015 11:40:40 -050011u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on b000000312015-03-11T11:41:00-05:0011America/ChicagoWed, 11 Mar 2015 11:41:00 -05001100000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Okay, so this is a conspiracy forum, so let's try this one on for size.

Remember this from the Washington Times?:

State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

“The failure to maintain contract files adequately creates significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions,” the alert states.

Full Article:
www.washingtontimes.com...

Now, HERE'S a coincidence:

the Clinton State Dept. had a vacancy for the critical Inspector General position, responsible for oversight and department spending, during the ENTIRE 5 year tenure of Hillary Clinton there.

It was the longest vacancy in the entire history of the department. In February 2012, a year before Clinton left office in February 2013, the Project on Government Oversight (POGO) reported:

www.activistpost.com...

The longest vacancy has been at the State Department, which has gone 1,484 days—over four years—without a permanent IG, at a time when the Department has taken on the responsibility and challenge of managing scandal-prone private security contractors in war zones. As of today, there are seven IG positions that have been vacant for more than a year.

www.pogo.org...

...And NOW we discover from The New York Times:

Using Private Email, Hillary Clinton Thwarted Record Requests

www.nytimes.com...

So, let's connect a few dots here:

1.) $6B mysteriously vanishes from the State Dept. while Hillary Clinton was at the helm.

2.) The State Dept. IG position (fiscal oversight and record keeping) was left inexplicably vacant during Hillary's entire tenure as Secy. of State.

3.) Hillary did ALL of her email while at State on one (non-government) personal account...connected to an non-govern-mentally-supervised personal server (based in her home).

4.) $2B pours into the Clinton Foundation from foreign governments; much of it while Hillary was still running the State dept.:

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.
www.washingtonpost.com... 668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html

Now, knowing the Clinton's history of financial rule-skirting, scandals and secrecy...

Emails May Be a Key to Addressing 'Pay-to-Play' Whispers at Clinton Foundation
www.nationaljournal.com...

...and the fact that millions and millions of dollars from foreign governments were pouring into the Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation while Hillary was Secy. of State...at a State dept. INTENTIONALLY left WITHOUT any fiscal oversight...

Is it too far-fetched to ask the question:
Were taxpayer dollars funneled by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton into the Clinton's personal foundation through foreign governments?

Eh, i have good friends who have worked at a high level with the Clinton Foundation, specifically the Clinton Global Initiative. One's job was to basically get big donors (corporations, individuals, NGOs, governments) to rally around and commit big money to causes under the umbrella of CGI. This is what they do.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!

None to me, as I wouldn't vote for this piece of garbage if she were the last politician on earth.

Some folks just need to learn when to pack it in. The Clinton's had their turn, now go away!

Liberals/Progressive minds are a disease and the cure should be to never give them a voice.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Ridhya
A page out of your book:

Your evidence where I said im the voice of the majority?
Your evidence where I "stated that" everyone thinks she stole the money?
Quote it. Please.

I said everyone sees it, meaning the deception, suspicious activity. Im one of the few who said I think she stole it. We already know the Clintons will do anything for money, thanks to The Mena Connection. Where the Clinton foundation got the money from was never the issue - its where the DONATORS got it from. Money laundering is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

You spoke for the other members of this forum; what does that make you?

You're displaying a Clinton-esque desire to quibble about what individual words mean.

The IG's report stated that the funds touted as $6 Billion were payments to US Government Contractors, beginning under Secretary Rice's watch.

Do you have a connection between those contractors and the foreign governments that contributed to the Clinton Foundation?

THAT would be evidence, not this silly mucking around Clinton's email server.

Best,

What part of no oversight the whole time when Hillary was there don't you understand? It is historical in the fact it never happened before in the history of the US. All her years with the spot open as a convenient vacancy never to be filled.

As they say she is a lawyer. She covered every angle on how to get away with things. Playing dumb on the emails is disingenuous. It was a classic example of the same MO as having no oversight chair filled to monitor the operations of her office...THE ENTIRE TIME OF HER TENURE.

If it was the first year, people could understand convenience on the emails till something was set up properly. If the Republicans controlled both Houses and continually blocked appointing the oversight position being filled people could understand the political infighting but THE DEMS CONTROLLED THE LEVERS OF CONGRESS during that time.

It is obvious from the appearance of your avatar incessantly defending Hillary in this thread that all I posted will whiz right by you, but it sure is fun pointing out a junior Party hack's utter failures on a position.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Eh, i have good friends who have worked at a high level with the Clinton Foundation, specifically the Clinton Global Initiative. One's job was to basically get big donors (corporations, individuals, NGOs, governments) to rally around and commit big money to causes under the umbrella of CGI. This is what they do.

Don't get me started on The Big Business of So-called Charitable Foundations...lol!! We all could write a book about them.

There is so much room for corruption, fraud, and abuse, especially with these family foundations such as the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation... and especially when they used to hold high government positions such as he presidency or a Cabinet position like Secretary of State.

The Clintons are about to have some huge competition for those Big Bucks.

The Obamas have set up one, too. I guess they saw how lucrative the Clintons' foundation was and just couldn't resist. It is scheduled to be kicked in high gear when he leaves office January 17, 2017. Keep an eye on THAT one for sure.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Butcherguy is not confused, he is trying to show you the truth, I think that the problem here is that you do not or don't want to understand, that deception plays a big role with politicians and political figures.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The President would appoint a successor for the Inspector General position, not Clinton.

However, that is one of the few good questions in this thread.

She's not playing dumb on the emails; anyone interested has known since 2013 that she used a private account.

Like I said, the empty IG position is a valid question; note that it emptied under Secretary Rice.

It is obvious that you're only one more of the throng that ignores the facts and charges me with defending Clinton.

I am not and haven't. I gave my opinion on Clinton earlier.

I am addressing the evidence presented here that links the IG Report in State from last year with contributions to the Clinton Foundation with Clinton's personal email server.

I'm barking up a tree, however, because apparently, no one here is interested in evidence, you're just interested in damning Clinton. I don't care, enjoy it.

However, if anyone is interested in the subject of the thread, and what ATS is supposed to be about, I'd look for connections between Clinton Foundation donors and "independent contracting companies" in Iraq.

That might render some evidence, and it might not.

Best,

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Butcherguy is not confused, he is trying to show you the truth, I think that the problem here is that you do not or don't want to understand, that deception plays a big role with politicians and political figures.

You and Butcherguy have an opinion and you can't see that truth is something else.

I have asked for evidence, Butcherguy has provided none. Neither have you, and honestly, I don't care even a small whit for your personal summation of what you think about me; I have opinions about you and your abilities and intentions that I doubt you'd find flattering.

Personal opinion and commentary is supposed to be out of place in these forums.

Enjoy the Clinton slammin'!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Congratulations!

That's all I was suggesting all along. You're the first to cross the line.

I hope you find some folks interested in pursuing that line of thought!

FOR EXAMPLE:

The last State Department IG before Linick (current) was Howard J. "Cookie" Krongard who served from May 2005 through January 2008 (Yes, the IG position went unfilled for almost a year under Secretary Rice.

Mr. Krongard was "being accused of averting probes into contracting fraud in Iraq and a possible conflict of interest regarding investigations into Blackwater Worldwide."

Sound familiar? What is the area of concern that current Secretary Linick pointed out in his report?

Record keeping for "independent contractors" and mercenaries (Blackwater, et. al.)

Mr. Krongard's brother was CIA Executive Director A.B. Krongard (appointed in 2001), a man who just happened to have been invited to serve on Blackwater's BOD by none other than Erik Prince himself.

Anyway, just a thought. That is, if you're interested in a real conspiracy rather than merely trashing an old lady in a pantsuit.

Wiki - Howard Krongard

edit on 14Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:06:05 -050015p022015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The questions have to be asked first before one can begin the investigations. Then when you get access to the pertinent documents, etc. you can begin sorting through them, finding the connections, the omissions, and other relevant material that then becomes the evidence you are insisting on.

Obviously, most people on this board aren't privy to the documents or source material located within electronic files on Clinton's personal server and personal computer. But, we can be inquisitive and ask the questions that can lead to the search. For now, we simply have the bare bones, and those bones are smelling pretty rank.

edit on 11-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You and Butcherguy have an opinion and you can't see that truth is something else.

I freely admit that this is my opinion.
We need to see the server of this government employee that was either too stupid to do things the right way or hiding something.

Personal opinion and commentary is supposed to be out of place in these forums.

Really?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think asking questions is great!

I hate to see time wasted on mere partisan jockeying.

If you're interested in more than that see above for a connection between the previous State IG under Bush, and direct connections to the CIA and Blackwater.

Or not ...

Best,

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Oh good lord.

Personal commentary ABOUT other members, for example, if I were to say that you're nothing more than a partisan hack in every thread you post in, you're blind to anything that isnt' related to condemning Democrats, or Clintons, you don't display any analytical skills at all in your posts, and you probably smell funny.

If I WERE TO SAY any of that, which I'm not, that would be personal commentary about "you" the poster and not YOUR POSTS, which is all we really have anything to go on, here.

Clear?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A bit more about AB Krongard ...

Krongard's name was brought up in conjunction with investigations into suspected 9/11-related insider trading because of timely Wall Street trades made through the investment bank he used to head, Alex. Brown.

The 9/11 Commission Report stated:

"A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 (2001) as part of a strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter…which recommended these trades."

Criminal Insider Trading at the CIA's Highest Ranks

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join