It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
How dare you people make "false statements" about our dirty recycle class call the political dynasties in the US.

Don't you get it, when they do it is money missing or "misplaced", because after all is just tax payers money, when we do it is call misappropriation, thievery and fraud of the Federal government.

Hillary one of the most corrupted and most scandal ridden political hag and gets to get away with it.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nothing will be done. We will still be required to pay taxes to ensure the continuation of an endless cycle of theft, greed, and tightening of control over the populace. Hillary Clinton is above the law. Just like Benghazi, the emails and this laundering will go under the rug and out of people's mind before the election.

It's a shame the motto isn't, "If you like your paycheck, you can keep it."

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
TBH she should have to give up any rights to deny seizure of her servers due to the fact she was a public official breaking the protocol for government correspondence. The fact she used a private server should be grounds alone or rather probable cause to investigate the claims. Lord knows when it comes to us common folk they use less probable cause to dig further into us than one would ever imagine.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

“[A] review of public event listings for the Clinton Global Initiative’s Annual Meeting found partnerships with at least six banks that were under investigation, involved in litigation or had been fined by government agencies and regulators at the time of the meeting.

In every case, the bank in question was listed as a sponsor of the event even after the investigations were widely reported in the media.”

It’s not unusual for large banks and corporations to be investigated and fined from time to time, but to accept funds from and partner with banks actively under investigation raises a few eyebrows. More disconcerting is the connection the Wall Street Journal found between donors and companies Clinton championed during her tenure as Secretary of State.

www.ijreview.com...
edit on 9-3-2015 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Washington Times broke this news, correct?

I stopped reading anything from this right wing rag years ago. They are pretty much the print version of FOX News.

The Washington Times is spawned from the cultish Unification Church.

From Wikipedia...

The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet newspaper published in Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States. It was founded in 1982 by Unification Church founder Sun Myung Moon, and until 2010 was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

The Washington Times broke this news, correct?

I stopped reading anything from this right wing rag years ago. They are pretty much the print version of FOX News.

The Washington Times is spawned from the cultish Unification Church.

From Wikipedia...

The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet newspaper published in Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States. It was founded in 1982 by Unification Church founder Sun Myung Moon, and until 2010 was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church.

I know what you're saying. Sometimes, I, too, have a problem with the "messenger" and that's when I dig deeper and find other sources that validate the "message". It is not always a good idea to just shoot the messenger out of hand when the message may be valid.

Here's another source: Washington Post Article

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I also find that it's wise to wait until the dust settles to understand what's really going on.

In our world, even though the "evidence" may be overwhelming, it's really much ado about nothing and life goes on.

Hilary is a deep threat so expect the accusations and evidence to pile up.

Grab a bowl of popcorn, sit back and enjoy.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

And, she is very smart in a sneaky kind of villainous way, imo. She may be counting on the "convenient" timing of the whole thing knowing some people will just blow it off as campaign smear tactics.

Personally, I don't think any dust should settle. I think we should be demanding that a full investigation be done no matter how long it takes or how inconvenient it is for her campaigning plans. If it interferes with her campaign...well, she never should have gone around the proper protocols and she never should have done government business using a private server in her private residence. That is muddying up the process. I agree. Sit back with a bowl of popcorn and watch the evidence pile up.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

She doesn't think it,she knows it.She and her darling hubby have been skirting the law since he was in Arkansas.This is the most corrupt couple I have ever had the displeasure of learning about.They both need to be brought up on charges and face jail time,instead of drawing a pension paid for by the American taxpayer.
And they shouldn't have any secret service guarding them either, let them face the public on their own and see how they like that.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I do remember their sordid Arkansas history and have been wishing this vile woman would have a massive stroke and live for another 40 years.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The Arab Spring and Isis had to be funded some way..And you know Bill and Hillary need some kick back. After all they could barely afford their mortgages.

Everything being done, is being done to push this election right into Jebs hands. She might of thought she was safe, but she's not. Hillary, like Obama are expendable. Just Pawns in a larger scheme.

The Temple Mount will be re built.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: clearmind
With this and bengahzi..i think she would be an ideal candidate for president, and her vp could be obama,,,.

I just threw up in my mouth a bit

Take heart... I think it may not be repugnant to the Constitution
if she was to pull Bill up there with her. To thunderous applause.

I would at that point put on an LP of "Music to Pull Your Own
Head Off By and Look to Share" by Fry Bombardo and just slit it.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So, I'm going to need somebody to explain to me why "losing" billions of dollars in your department as a department head isn't criminal neglect......

If I was the jewelry department manager at Marshall Fields and the department lost 6 million dollars in inventory and cash, I'm pretty sure people would not stop asking questions until somebody answered them. That is the problem with this country in it's current state, nobody from the top down that works for any government agency is held to any account (unless you cross the wrong people that are higher up) at all from the POTUS to the beat cop.

Give Hillary the Madoff sentence in prison and let the rest of them know that what waits on the other side of greed whoring corruption is 3 hots and a cot. It sometimes feels like we are Scotts during English rule, I swear to God, seeing what these CIVIL SERVANTS get away with leaves me feeling like a peasant most days.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

It certainly seems criminal...literally and figuratively.
What compounds Secy. of State Clinton's neglect of her official responsibilities to the American taxpayers is that she left the State Dept. Inspector General's position vacant during her entire tenure.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The Clinton cow pokes are laughing at you and me ...... all the way
to their tax-free offshore accounts .

As they did in 1991 with my life savings , leaving me living in a tent !

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
So, I'm going to need somebody to explain to me why "losing" billions of dollars in your department as a department head isn't criminal neglect......

Because your name isn't Hillary Clinton and you are not the only hope the Dems have of winning the white house in 2016.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

Eh, if they need more money they'll just print some.

What's a billion here and a billion there if you can order up another trillion worthless pieces of paper with a phone call?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Did I read something somewhere about the reactionaries making up facts?

First, there is no connection between the STATE DEPARTMENT'S INSPECTOR GENERAL'S REPORT FROM LAST YEAR (April 2014) and money that has gone to the Clinton Foundation from international donors.

None. Aside from the name "Clinton" which automatically drives you all over the moon.

If there is, prove it. Show your evidence.

The issues with the state department started in 2007 under Condoleezza Rice.

Let's' just ignore that fact while we ignore that General Colin Powell had his own private email account too, which, by the way he just revealed, HE HAS NO EMAILS FROM AT ALL TO TURN OVER TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT.

And why did Ms. Rice use standard communication methods rather than State Dept. email where it could be electronically accessed ... WHAT WAS SHE HIDING?

Two individuals directly and deeply involved in cover-ups about WMDs in Iraq ... which directly caused 4493 American servicemen and women deaths as a result of known lies.

Oh but let's continue to try to blame Clinton (or is it Obama) for four deaths when 13 Congressional investigations have said otherwise.

Wow, you guys are really that scared of an old lady in a pants-suit in 2016? Bwahahaha.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled low-information ranting.

edit on 1Tue, 10 Mar 2015 01:52:10 -050015p012015366 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Colin Powell (there are weapons of mass destruction) and Condi ? Really... They didn't have anything to hide did they, under Bush...

There's a bigger problem besides your Beloved Hillary. These people in office need to keep better records while they are in office they are breaking the law and purposely.. To hide stuff.

Just because someone else did it does not make it right quit using those James Carvell talking points.. This is a serious issue and anyone who did it needs to be put on front street at the very least. You don't do it unless you have something to hide. It's not easier to do it the way they did it.. These people think they are above the Law..

I work for a communications company if I used a home email server for my work I would get fired. Now apply that to the Government.. People with high office .. This is not .. "OK"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join