It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Okay, so this is a conspiracy forum, so let's try this one on for size.

Remember this from the Washington Times?:

State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

“The failure to maintain contract files adequately creates significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions,” the alert states.

Full Article:
www.washingtontimes.com...

Now, HERE'S a coincidence:

the Clinton State Dept. had a vacancy for the critical Inspector General position, responsible for oversight and department spending, during the ENTIRE 5 year tenure of Hillary Clinton there.

It was the longest vacancy in the entire history of the department. In February 2012, a year before Clinton left office in February 2013, the Project on Government Oversight (POGO) reported:

www.activistpost.com...

The longest vacancy has been at the State Department, which has gone 1,484 days—over four years—without a permanent IG, at a time when the Department has taken on the responsibility and challenge of managing scandal-prone private security contractors in war zones. As of today, there are seven IG positions that have been vacant for more than a year.

www.pogo.org...

...And NOW we discover from The New York Times:

Using Private Email, Hillary Clinton Thwarted Record Requests

www.nytimes.com...

So, let's connect a few dots here:

1.) $6B mysteriously vanishes from the State Dept. while Hillary Clinton was at the helm.

2.) The State Dept. IG position (fiscal oversight and record keeping) was left inexplicably vacant during Hillary's entire tenure as Secy. of State.

3.) Hillary did ALL of her email while at State on one (non-government) personal account...connected to an non-govern-mentally-supervised personal server (based in her home).

4.) $2B pours into the Clinton Foundation from foreign governments; much of it while Hillary was still running the State dept.:

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.
www.washingtonpost.com... 668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html

Now, knowing the Clinton's history of financial rule-skirting, scandals and secrecy...

Emails May Be a Key to Addressing 'Pay-to-Play' Whispers at Clinton Foundation
www.nationaljournal.com...

...and the fact that millions and millions of dollars from foreign governments were pouring into the Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation while Hillary was Secy. of State...at a State dept. INTENTIONALLY left WITHOUT any fiscal oversight...

Is it too far-fetched to ask the question:
Were taxpayer dollars funneled by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton into the Clinton's personal foundation through foreign governments?
edit on 9-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

edit on 9-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Good find.

Damning "coincidences" abound.

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Excellent conspiracy speculation on your part.

I just tweeted this thread, using the following image:

In just a few seconds, it immediately received 4 retweets.

If there's any informative comments from the twitter crowd, I'll post them here.

Twitter:
CC2ARMSHQ ‏@CC2ARMS
@AboveTopSecret Thats exactly what she did, and guess what she'll not get in any trouble for it
edit on 9-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Absolutely stunning, Its, as if she thinks, she is above the law of the land or something. Blatantly obvious what is going on here.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sure, she probably stole all the money.

So what?

What's going to be done about it?

Who's going to do something about it?

Obviously I'm feeling real chipper today.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
She has linked it ALL back to Bill....since the Lewinski scandal she has been plotting how to take him down and her long play is now working....LOL!

Seriously though...I hope she gets slapped and nailed to a wall by the inquiry on this one.

link   

Kinda like when 2.3 trillion went "missing" but was tossed away as poor record keeping back in the day huh.

I have no doubt she made some money off of all this, just doubt she stole 6 billion.

+5 more 
link   
With this and bengahzi..i think she would be an ideal candidate for president, and her vp could be obama,,,.

I just threw up in my mouth a bit

edit on 3-9-2015 by clearmind because: stupid phone keypad...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
"Follow the money" has always been an axiom applied to the Clintons.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Allllllright, another scandal, not that the Clintons are not totally corrupt or anything.

More to add to the resume to become the next POTUS, she is a cooken now.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Lots of corpses in their wake too.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Let me add this to my conspiracy speculation:

It has been reported that numerous OTHER personal clintonemail.com accounts have been uncovered...with much speculation as to who in Hillary's inner-circle was using them.

Also unearthed by the hacking tool were email addresses of a slightly varied structure, including [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected].

www.foxnews.com...

I would suggest that news organizations and oversight committees look into the oddly-named [email protected] account, as it may possibly have been used by Maura Pally at the Clinton Foundation.

WHO is Maura Pally?

Maura Pally

Executive Director, Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton
Maura Pally is the executive director for the Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton at the Clinton Foundation.
In this role, she oversees Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton’s programs which include No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project, Too Small to Fail, and Secretary Clinton’s efforts around youth unemployment in the United States.

Maura joined the Clinton Foundation from Bloomberg Philanthropies where she provided strategic direction for programmatic activities and oversight of operational management.

Prior to joining the U.S. Department of State, Maura served as deputy counsel for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, manager of politics and public policy at Oxygen Media, and special assistant in the Office of White House Counsel under President Clinton.

www.clintonfoundation.org...

In an interesting update:

The Clinton Foundation replaced its CEO on Friday.

Eric Braverman, a friend and former colleague of Chelsea Clinton at the McKinsey & Co. consulting firm, was appointed to lead the Clinton Foundation in July 2013. The Foundation replaced him on an interim basis with Maura Pally, a former top aide to Hillary Clinton when she served as secretary of state. Pally was named senior vice president for women and youth programs.

www.newsmax.com...
edit on 9-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: link added

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So she laundered the 6 billion and i s slowly getting it back in "donations" huh? Wow. O f course this is typical clinton nomics at work.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That had to happen under the Clinton Administration.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Why isn't there a crew of FBI agents with warrants collecting everything from her home right now?????????????????????

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Very nice tweet.
I hope it generates a lot of interest.
This conspiracy might just have some truth in it.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Why isn't there a crew of FBI agents with warrants collecting everything from her home right now?????????????????????

She has muddied the waters of investigation with her private use of a SERVER. It has made the legal process complicated. She knew that would be the case.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: butcherguy

She has muddied the waters of investigation with her private use of a SERVER. It has made the legal process complicated. She knew that would be the case.

I think that 'making the legal process complicated' might just constitute obstruction. All the more reason to swarm her abode with agents!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This lady is the epitomy of American politics.

Priceless... just.. priceless.

I doubt she wants to president... Reason: the low pay.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
She is going to say what difference does it make now

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join