It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

So, post your evidence that proves "my beloved Hillary" has hidden anything in these emails.

Then, prove that is connected to international contributions to the Clinton Foundation

Go ahead. We'll wait.
edit on 2Tue, 10 Mar 2015 02:26:48 -050015p022015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If she was anyone else Hillary would be arrested and imprisoned for life or executed for treason. Stealing from the American taxpayers and funnelling it through foreign governments and shell corporations? Why am I not surprised though.

Im sure she'll claim to be a victim of partisan bias, just as sure as I am people will still vote for this criminal for no other reason than wanting a female president.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
If she was anyone else Hillary would be arrested and imprisoned for life or executed for treason. Stealing from the American taxpayers and funnelling it through foreign governments and shell corporations? Why am I not surprised though.

Im sure she'll claim to be a victim of partisan bias, just as sure as I am people will still vote for this criminal for no other reason than wanting a female president.

What did Clinton steal from taxpayers?

What did Clinton funnel through foreign governments and shell corporations?

Why are you not surprised?

Perhaps because you're dealing in absolute fantasy?

Perhaps because not even the most biased extremist here has made those claims!

What, you read the title and let your imagination run wild?

Thankfully, we do require a little bit more than leaps of fantasy to arrest and imprison anyone.

At least, as a matter of course.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Nope, I read all the links 1 2 3 4
6 Billion taxpayer dollars went missing on her watch, while she ignored FOIA requests for documents (link 3) and they couldnt provide any supporting documentation for may contracts (link 1).

Example:

A succession of IG audits, investigations and inspections, the report said, found “repeated examples of poor contract file administration.” Among the examples it cited was a recent audit of the “closeout process for contracts supporting the U.S. mission in Iraq.” When auditors asked for a sample of 115 contract files, officials were unable to provide 33 of them, totaling $2.1 billion. Of the remaining 82, the report said, 48 contained insufficient documents required by federal law.

So, refute it.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
This lady is the epitomy of American politics.

Priceless... just.. priceless.

I doubt she wants to president... Reason: the low pay.

The lesson Billary learned in Arkansas; it's not the salary, it's the 'benefits'.
I'm thinking unsupervised contracts with connected overseas companies/foundations. Company X pays Minister Y to get a deal wi US State; Minister Y sees that their country's government 'contributes' to the Billary fund. Everybody gets money except the taxpayer.
no doubt Clinton set this email up precisely to hide this sort of thing. And Obama's people must have known about it and didn't fix it, figuring that their toadies in the media would never hold them accountable.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
And yet people on here and out there would still vote for her. It would be like voting for another Bush. And I found it funny also that our current President used his usual excuse of how he heard about the e-mails on the news again. Loose 6 billion dollars, right. They can find if you ripped them off one penny filing your taxes but cant find out what happen to 6 billion dollars. Our government is an udder joke, and we as a people hold the power and do nothing. Are we a joke also? I sometimes wonder.

edit on 10-3-2015 by Tarzan the apeman. because: FREEDOM OF EDIT!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The cow is a liar.
The cow married a liar.
The cow worked for one of the biggest liars in the US.

So, it's not Steve Austin the 6 million dollar man (The Bionic Man) - it's Hillary the 6 billion dollar bipolar lying cow.

Real eyes
Realise
Real lies.

Know also this - if she makes the nomination for president, the US is officially off my christmas card list and I will be convinced that the US government honestly does think that the general population is a bunch of Morans (spell check that sucker and search google images for a moran).

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Nice little sidestep. Are you in politics?

Issues with files dating back to 2007 is not stealing $6 billion:

You made the ridiculous claims; you back them up or admit that you're fabricating things wholesale.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
How does 6 billion just drop off and no one take note of it? I lose ten bucks and I note it. How much money do I have to make be for I don't care about losing six billion? I guess really total 9 billion.

We have this going on all over the place now, how are not half of them found out after 500 to 1,000. We have whole department just to track funds. But these kind of deals still keep on slipping by them. If they're not on the take as well their just down right stupid. Which says even less for the rest of us that let them be in charge of us or at least haven't yet figured a way to get rid of them yet.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, because I think that there's a much bigger problem here.

Hillary has been involved in multiple felony if not treasonous investigations, but she's still the dem front runner.

Hillarys foundation accepted millions in large donations from foreign govts while she was SOS, but she's still the dem frontrunner.

Hillary primarily used an unsecured private email with the president and conducted business and communication during her tenure at the state department (and during Benghazi in which she didn't disclose those emails), but is still the dem frontrunner.

Hillary is the only FLOTUS to EVER be brought up on criminal charges ( corruption), but she's still the dems frontrunner.

Hillary was caught sending cables ordering the spying and clandestine operations against our allies, but she's still the dems front runner.

Can any liberal really justify a this criminal? How is she not in prison? And my list doesn't include the illegal activities while bill was in the whitehouse. This is the shortlist.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

If we put one behind bar the rest would follow. That is the reason she isn't. There are so many underhanded dealing now all over the world. The moment one of them charged with all their crimes and made to pay for them as any other person would for such a crime. The rest of them would follow.

This is the reason she and no one else is. They can't let anyone fall in their little system they have running. It would open the hole people need to press back. It'd be like putting a crack in a dame.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Nice little sidestep. Are you in politics?

Issues with files dating back to 2007 is not stealing $6 billion:

You made the ridiculous claims; you back them up or admit that you're fabricating things wholesale.

To answer your questions:

1. Im not in politics, though I did vote for Mountain Dew Code Red
2. Money
3. Money

$6 billion went missing that she is responsible for. She could not give supporting documentation for billions of dollars worth of contracts (so at least she deserves to get fired for severe negligence, Im sure you agree). Her emails were kept on her personal account and her staff took no steps to have them preserved as part of State Department record, violating the Federal Records Act. She spends money secreting emails on her private server because she has nothing to hide, right?

Where did that money go on her watch? Did it walk out? It sure didnt ride out on no zebra!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Did I read something somewhere about the reactionaries making up facts?

First, there is no connection between the STATE DEPARTMENT'S INSPECTOR GENERAL'S REPORT FROM LAST YEAR (April 2014) and money that has gone to the Clinton Foundation from international donors.

None. Aside from the name "Clinton" which automatically drives you all over the moon.

If there is, prove it. Show your evidence.

The issues with the state department started in 2007 under Condoleezza Rice.

Let's' just ignore that fact while we ignore that General Colin Powell had his own private email account too, which, by the way he just revealed, HE HAS NO EMAILS FROM AT ALL TO TURN OVER TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT.

And why did Ms. Rice use standard communication methods rather than State Dept. email where it could be electronically accessed ... WHAT WAS SHE HIDING?

Two individuals directly and deeply involved in cover-ups about WMDs in Iraq ... which directly caused 4493 American servicemen and women deaths as a result of known lies.

Oh but let's continue to try to blame Clinton (or is it Obama) for four deaths when 13 Congressional investigations have said otherwise.

Wow, you guys are really that scared of an old lady in a pants-suit in 2016? Bwahahaha.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled low-information ranting.

Here is the bottom line. Our government lies to the people, steals from them for self-gain and cares nothing for the country, the Constitution or the citizens. Now...if EVERYONE would realize that and move forward, maybe we could execute them all and start over. Sure...in another 20 years or so we would have to do the same again, but that could be part of the process. Every X number of years, tear it all down and start from grass roots.

Call it a restructuring. If this general idea had been included in the Constitution, government couldn't become as corrupt as it is today.
edit on 3/10/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

though I did vote for Mountain Dew Code Red

I knew there was something wrong with you.
Code Red was really bad.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is America.

I don't need any "proof" that a politician is a lying, conniving, treacherous thief sucking the life out of the common man.

It's better to be right 99% of the time than to be naive and wait around for "proof".

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

First, there is no connection between the STATE DEPARTMENT'S INSPECTOR GENERAL'S REPORT FROM LAST YEAR (April 2014) and money that has gone to the Clinton Foundation from international donors.

None. Aside from the name "Clinton" which automatically drives you all over the moon.

Let's' just ignore that fact while we ignore that General Colin Powell had his own private email account too, which, by the way he just revealed, HE HAS NO EMAILS FROM AT ALL TO TURN OVER TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT.

And why did Ms. Rice use standard communication methods rather than State Dept. email where it could be electronically accessed ... WHAT WAS SHE HIDING?

Two individuals directly and deeply involved in cover-ups about WMDs in Iraq ... which directly caused 4493 American servicemen and women deaths as a result of known lies.

Oh but let's continue to try to blame Clinton (or is it Obama) for four deaths when 13 Congressional investigations have said otherwise.

Wow, you guys are really that scared of an old lady in a pants-suit in 2016? Bwahahaha.

While I dread the idea of Hillary being the next POTUS and feel that she should be held responsible because it is happening under her watch, you bring up an interesting point about Colin Powell and Condi Rice.

Perhaps it never leaked because they were not running for president? she hasn't officially announced she is running but we're all in agreement that it is expected she will. Hillary is the only solid contender on the Dems side and the Repubs struggled to find anyone good enough to run aginst her UNTIL Jeb showed up.

I was so sure TPTB had Hillary lined up until Jeb announced he was running. Maybe she ticked off or embarrassed the elites and they're going to place Jeb in the big house come election time?

Honestly, if it's just Hillary pitted against Jeb then we, as a country, are screwed.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Don't worry, in just a couple of hours, those of you waiting for your "How to Defend Beloved Hillary" (you know who you are) talking points, will be able to jump in here and actually have something to say.

For the past few days, Hillary and paid consultants James Carville and Lanny Davis have been holed-up in their bunker concocting some semi-credible answers that should hold up for Hillary's beloved defenders (at least until the next orthopedic shoe drops) .

Yes, in the interest of finally clearing the air, Hillary will be giving a press conference at the U.N. this afternoon, where ANY and ALL questions will be put to her by ANY and ALL members of the national media....Wait...WHAT?...

Hillary Clinton Announces Press Conference Hours After Press Credentialing had Closed

In Tuesday’s press conference, sources close to Clinton have said she would accept questions from the media after her speech to the United Nations. The UN is notorious for a difficult media credentialing process that takes more than 24 hours to approve.

Clinton announced well after the credentialing time period had closed that she would hold the press conference at the UN.

freebeacon.com...

I guess she just made a little mistake there...
...oh, well, at least we'll have U.N. reporters there to ask her those really tough questions.

edit on 10-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Ya know what would be great?

If people would focus on the CURRENT administration's faults instead of comparing everything to the previous administration and pretending that serious issues are nothing more than a desperate GOP attack.

Every time someone complains about this administration, some genius chimes in with "but what about this stuff that Bush did!?!?"

Give it a rest. If your only argument is "well this isn't as bad as what Bush's people did", you really don't have an argument at all and you're just being a partisan parrot. Learn to accept the wrongdoings of the people you support instead of deflecting it back onto the guys you hate that have been gone for 6 years.

Democrat, Republican, Liberal, Conservative, Libertarian, or whatever you want to call yourself... crooked politicians are a problem for ALL of us.
edit on 3/10/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Where this misses...

The 6 Billion was IDENTIFIED over the previous 6 years of Auditing...aka..an Audit that was demanded by Hillary Clinton's State Department when she took office.

For example...SEE THE ACTUAL REPORT..

Joint Audit of Blackwater Contract and Task Orders for Worldwide Personal Protective Services in Iraq ~AUD/IQ0-09-16, June 2009).

oig.state.gov...

When again was the last time we paid Blackwater?

The "AUD" date above of June 2009 reflects the date of the Audit, not the date of when it went missing..

Or put another way...6 Billion in eff ups were DISCOVERD under Hillary Clinton, by Hillary Clinton's Auditor..

That is a GOOD thing..

These contracts were almost all for contractors in the Iraq War...Being reviewed and closed out in Hillary Clintons term.

edit on 10-3-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

www.washingtontimes.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join