It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant - The Clintons and the Compromising of US Intelligence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
First off, please don't make this a partisan issue. Please don't say "but Bush..blah blah blah". This, to me, is major, dangerous, and makes me fume. It is not a left/right issue.

Just by posting this rant, I feel vulnerable because these people truly do feel that the ends justify the means. It's a shame that one feels that little prickly thing on the back of their neck when just mentioning the possibility of something so nefarious that it really needs to be investigated with fearlessness for the sake of this country.

Remember, Hillary was friends with Saul Alinsky and even wrote her thesis on him. In his Rules for Radicals, the ends justify the means is one of the tenets. Scary. These Ivy League elitists really and truly do believe that everybody is beneath them and the masses need to be manipulated and ruled by them. They truly believe, imo, that whatever underhanded, illegal, dishonest, murderous thing they do is for the "greater benefit"....the greater benefit being whatever they decide is so.

Who in the hell are The Clintons?! This whole thing regarding Hillary's email gets more disturbing as the layers are peeled back and dots begin to be connected.

This is not an oversight; it is not a mistake; it is not laziness on her part, regardless of what her supporters are saying and excusing. Those records belong to us, The People. Our government is supposed to keep records for the archives for the generations to come. This administration had to have known that she was not using proper government channels while doing business as Secy. of State. For heaven's sake! Obama himself is bound to have received communications by her and he had to have noticed that they were coming from a private account! Does he really think the people are stupid?!!

Do you remember Bill Clinton's Chinagate? Of course, the Monica Lewinsky affair overshadowed it with its sleazy sensationalism. But, this is important and should be considered a dot to be connected to the Hillary Clinton email controversy. Remember, The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Foundation took in millions of dollars in foreign government donations during her tenure as secretary of state. Let me repeat that because it is super important. The Clinton Foundation received millions in foreign GOVERNMENT donations while Hillary was serving as our country's Secretary of State.

Please refresh your memory:

Chinagate and the Compromising of US Intelligence

In conclusion, are the Clinton's at it again?! How easy would it be for a foreign government to hack or just use a thumb drive to download something off Hillary's computer located along with the server IN HER HOUSE! (with or without her knowledge and approval)? Maybe it happened when she "fainted" that day and got a "concussion"....(tongue-in-cheek, sort of).

Is this the Clinton's "new Chinagate"? I want to demand that Congress, the Justice Department, the FBI, whoever investigate this to the max. But these sneaky elitist Ivy League lawyers....and globalists...have covered their tracks so well, we may never realize the truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You already made it a partisan issue.

If you didn't want it to be a partisan issue, you would have not focused on the Clintons but pointed out that this occured in pretty much every administration and is a symptom of our sick government and maybe included Powell and Rice in it and every other person and administration who did exactly the same thing, whether via computer or telegram or pony express.

And oh by the way, the compromising of US intelligence with China probably started in earnest with Reagan and Bush-41. I saw some of that firsthand.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why bother hacking the information.

Bill just gave the Chinese everything....Los Alamos ring a bell ?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Is this the Clinton's "new Chinagate"?

Could be, but the fact Colin Powell (WATimes), Jeb Bush (NBC), George Bush & Karl Rove (Wiki) used private servers for work may cloud the issue (or at least earn her a pass from the media).

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

If you didn't want it to be a partisan issue, you would have not focused on the Clintons but pointed out that this occured in pretty much every administration and is a symptom of our sick government and maybe included Powell and Rice in it and every other person and administration who did exactly the same thing, whether via computer or telegram or pony express.

And oh by the way, the compromising of US intelligence with China probably started in earnest with Reagan and Bush-41. I saw some of that firsthand.

And here we have the first obfuscation.

Let's start here....right now with this latest screw of the American people. When we get caught up with the It-Has-Always-Been-That-Way mentality and go left then right, nothing gets resolved. NO, I did not make it partisan, but YOU couldn't wait to do so. Please move along if you continue to do so.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

Is this the Clinton's "new Chinagate"?

Could be, but the fact Colin Powell (WATimes), Jeb Bush (NBC), George Bush & Karl Rove (Wiki) used private servers for work may cloud the issue (or at least earn her a pass from the media).

The dots....please....the dots. Please stick with the OP's material.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The dots....please....the dots. Please stick with the OP's material.

I replied directly to a question asked in the OP.
It is silly to ask a question then claim I'm off topic for answering it...

:/

edit on 5-3-2015 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

And here we have the first obfuscation.

Let's start here....right now with this latest screw of the American people. When we get caught up with the It-Has-Always-Been-That-Way mentality and go left then right, nothing gets resolved. NO, I did not make it partisan, but YOU couldn't wait to do so. Please move along if you continue to do so.

No. I tried to take it to a non-partisan level. Systemic. But keep deluding yourself that by saying let's not make this partisan and then going off on a "rant' about just one administration or family is keeping it real.
edit on 3/5/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I would like to focus on the millions the Clintons took in for their so-called family foundation from FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS while Hillary was Secy. of State. Is this why she used private email, put a server in her home, and never used a .gov email address?

I would like to focus on the connection to Bill's Chinagate.

Leopards do not change their spots.

Chinagate and the Compromising of U.S. Intelligence When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, Chinese missiles were greatly limited in terms of their range and accuracy. But as journalist Richard Poe noted in 2003, “Thanks to Bill Clinton, China can now hit any city in the USA, using state-of-the-art, solid-fueled missiles with dead-accurate, computerized guidance systems and multiple warheads.”

Poe explains that the Clinton administration willingly permitted China to obtain the technology necessary for this giant leap forward. In part this was due to Clinton’s globalist view of international relations, where "multipolarity" -- the notion that a balance of power among nations is preferable to the existence of a single superpower -- is the ideal. Acting out of that mindset, Clinton appointed the anti-nuclear activist Hazel O’Leary as his Energy Secretary. A self-identified advocate of "leveling the playing field" in terms of miltary capacity, O’Leary declassified some 11 million pages of military data; she also loosened security procedures at U.S. weapons labs.

According to Poe, “Federal investigators later concluded that China made off with the 'crown jewels' of our nuclear weapons research under Clinton’s open-door policy -- probably including design specifications for suitcase nukes.” But declassification was not the only means by which President Clinton transferred missile technology and nuclear secrets to the Chinese. He also permitted those secrets to be sold directly to Beijing.

Poe elaborates: "In his book The China Threat, Washington Times correspondent Bill Gertz describes how the system worked. Defense contractors eager to sell technology to China poured millions of dollars into Clinton’s campaign. In return, Clinton called off the dogs.

Janet Reno and other counterintelligence officials stood down while Lockheed Martin, Hughes Electronics, Loral Space & Communications and other U.S. companies helped China modernize its nuclear strike force. "'We like your president. We want to see him reelected,' former Chinese intelligence chief General Ji Shengde told Chinagate bagman Johnny Chung. "Indeed, Chinese intelligence organized a massive covert operation aimed at tilting the 1996 election Clinton’s way.

"Clinton’s top campaign contributors for 1992 were Chinese agents; his top donors in 1996 were U.S. defense contractors selling missile technology to China. "Clinton recieved funding directly from known or suspected Chinese intelligence agents, among them James and Mochtar Riady who own the Indonesian Lippo Group; John Huang; Charlie Trie; Ted Sioeng; Maria Hsia; Wang Jun and others." In a related move, Clinton in 1997 awarded a 25- to 50-year contract to Hutchinson Whampoa Ltd., a Hong Kong-based shipping firm with ties to Communist China's government and its People's Liberation Army. The contract authorized Hutchinson to control the two major ports on the Panama Canal's Atlantic and Pacific entrances.

As Senator Trent Lott put it: “This administration is allowing a scenario to develop where U.S. national security interests could not be protected without confronting the Chinese communists in the Americas. U.S. naval ships will be at the mercy of Chinese-controlled pilots and could even be denied passage through the Panama Canal by Hutchinson, an arm of the People's Liberation Army.

In addition, the Chinese Communist Party will gain an intelligence information advantage by controlling this strategic chokepoint. It appears that we have given away the farm without a shot being fired.” Noting the ominous implications of this, Richard Poe observed: “China can now strike U.S. targets easily from their bases in Panama, Vancouver and the Bahamas.”

Here

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it wasn't a law until 2009 to use a .gov email.

Yes, others did the same, but they we not breaking any laws.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ya totally not partison here.

So is the point here that you are saying she used a person email address to communicate with foreign gov for nefarious reasons?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

See. This is why solutions stall. This is why investigations are halted. There is always this tendency to excuse something because the "other" party did something, too. Nobody wants to start in the here and now and begin the clean-up.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Ya totally not partison here.

So is the point here that you are saying she used a person email address to communicate with foreign gov for nefarious reasons?

Ya. Totally not partisan here.

Yes. Probably so considering the things posted in the OP.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Mountain out of a molehill this is.
I'm sure the NSA have copies of all the emails so everything is good.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Sadly, I suspect most presidential hopefuls have a business or PAC that donors can funnel money into when they want to avoid campaign finance laws and foreign donation laws.

As much as I would like this to disqualify her from running, I suspect other powerful people in government and business have similar interests and will chose not to pursue this (even if we are enemies I would not publicly condemn you for something I am guilty of as well).

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

"Partisan" my rear...

You have seen the "left-press" outrage today?

Google it!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

"It didn't say you couldn't use your own email, it said government use of email had to be preserved. So as long as she can retrieve the emails in question, there is no law broken" Jonna Spilbor prosecutor on Gretchen Carlson wed night.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ha, nobody wants to remember the inglorious days of the "White house Clintons" back in the 90s, after all a whole new generation has born after that, they only remember the "Bushes White house".

But remember, darn they did have a lot of skeletons in the White house closet.

Now they the Clintons wants the White house back just as bad as the Bushes, I guess we may not support monarchies in America but when it comes to political recycle trash we support that kind of dynasties.

And the bickering keeps going and the divisions get wider but nobody wants to come to conclusions that our politics are nothing but recycle trash.
edit on 5-3-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
She has agreed to release all emails
There is a question of her having her own server at home so maybe she could omit something
but..... Yawn!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

What about your rear?

Pardon me, but what the hell are you talking about? Please read a bit more carefully.

P.S. Only fools use Google but thanks very much for the suggestion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join