It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't think CIA could've killed Boris to blame Putin? See this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
When will Russians figure out who they are dealing with. When will Russians realize they are at war with the CIA, a real war.

USA managed to destroy half of Syria, your ally, with Syrian Rebels ( ISIS )

USA tried to organize revolution in Moscow (white ribbon NGOs)

USA financed a coup in Kiev and installed an anti Russia government

USA suggested Putin is dying of cancer, has Autism, steals people's rings from their fingers and has sex with too many women

USA is trying to destroy Russian economy with sanctions, THIS ALONE is an act of war

SEEING all the things they are already doing to attack Russia and discredit Putin, you really think they wouldn't kill Boris Nemtsov to blame Putin

Don be ridiculous

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

September 2015 can't come soon enough

It has been suggested that in Sep US finally won't be able to print unlimited amount of money to pay for that world takeover military industrial complex

This also means no elections in the future

OBAMA FOREVER. Yaay

I hope you like that smirk on his face cause it may be here to stay

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The only numbers I've seen for financing Kiev take over is 5 billion over 10 years... That doesn't seem like much in the scheme of a country massively in debt.

Especially when Russia is right there writing big checks when asked...

Do you have a link I can read that supports your position?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

5 billion dollars is a lot of money in Ukraine

That's like 50 billion dollars in United States

So what do you think is the effect of constantly paying NGOs to protest and get others angry about the government, over the years it will produce effect,

Thee is a video on YouTube where Ukrainian member of government is giving speech about US fostering revolution way before any of Maidan gatherings started

He called for investigation of NGOs

Nobody listened at the time

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Anyone who knows anything about Russia and Putin knows that :

Putin would kill a man by using sly KGB methods, car crash, suicide, drug related murder, angry boyfriend girlfriend murder, FOOD Poisoning for god's sake at a local subway

But not shot 200 yards from Kremlin wall

That is asinine

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well I have noticed a trend in the media of making villains out of Russians. They even have a whole new show where we are still in a cold war with Russia- called "Allegiance" on NBC.

Sal

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Anyone who knows anything about Russia and Putin knows that :

Putin would kill a man by using sly KGB methods, car crash, suicide, drug related murder, angry boyfriend girlfriend murder, FOOD Poisoning for god's sake at a local subway

But not shot 200 yards from Kremlin wall

That is asinine

No, that's subtle. "It couldn't be Putin because it is so obvious, therefore it must be CIA." Brilliant stratagem, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

United States is preparing western countries for WW3 which US has to instigate to survive and erase its debt

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
No, that's subtle. "It couldn't be Putin because it is so obvious, therefore it must be CIA." Brilliant stratagem, don't you think?

For you any theory is ok if it is against Putin

As if CIA is in the business of flowers and Teddy bears

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LotToTell2

United States is preparing western countries for WW3 which US has to instigate to survive and erase its debt

a scary thought but unfortunately I think you may be right

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

For you any theory is ok if it is against Putin

As if CIA is in the business of flowers and Teddy bears

For you any theory is okay so long as it is against America...
as if FSB is in the business of flowers and teddy bears.

Can we please stop this now?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I disagree, they will let the US fall as it would be fortuitous for those in power. We will be broke and broken begging for handouts. Those handouts will come alla the merging of America, Mexico, Canada.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
His own followers could have killed him to form a martyr. Maybe the person who was shot is not really who he is supposed to be. This could be a ploy to get Russia's people behind the other party by someone or some group. It could have been Putin's men, but it could have also been a lot of other scenarios.

I haven't seen enough unbiased information to make a conclusion.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

one doesn't need to be an einstein to figure it out, it's enough to just look at how the western media are spinning it.

'he was a voice of democracy, blah blah'
'this needs to be investigated by the EU, blah blah'
'moar sanctions to russia, blah blah'
'blame putin, blah blah blah blah'

somehow noone mentions how much money he defrauded and how he ended up being a political outsider. russians remember well i guess, so probably noone cares about the death of that criminal there.

and yeah, i guess it was CIA. when the western propaganda spins something out of proportion, you know there's something fishy going on.
edit on 3-3-2015 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a scary thought but unfortunately I think you may be right

Of course, but that war will backfire on US

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
one doesn't need to be an einstein to figure it out, it's enough to just look at how the western media are spinning it.

'he was a voice of democracy, blah blah'
'this needs to be investigated by the EU, blah blah'
'moar sanctions to russia, blah blah'
'blame putin, blah blah blah blah'

somehow noone mentions how much money he defrauded and how he ended up being a political outsider. russians remember well i guess, so probably noone cares about the death of that criminal there.

and yeah, i guess it was CIA. when the western propaganda spins something out of proportion, you know there's something fishy going on.

Exactly

E x a c t l y

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

No Putin would not shoot him from 200 yards away, order it yes, but do it himself no. If this is via Putin, it was done in a way to make someone or country to look very bad, and ultimately to get more people to in Russia to support him. Do an investigation, show or let people see the conclusions you want and there you go, people on your side. So right now the question is what country is going to take the blame for this one.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

The country that should take the blame is the country that DID it

US CIA

Don't believe me ?

Read my OP again, see what US has already done against Russia in recent times

Putin has too high a rating to do this, they are trying to bring his ratings down among Russian people

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You reply to you own posts?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Another thing that don't add up is why a professional hit would leave a witnessply to: jedi_hamster

And I do believe she was Ukraine national and the question is how did the hit team get him to the murder scene or know he was coming hmmmm interesting very interesting

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join