It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't think CIA could've killed Boris to blame Putin? See this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LotToTell2
Dude

your links are

CNBC
New York Times
Reuters
Washington post

All Western MSM

As opposed to state controlled Russian media...

You seem to think that pointing out the English language used makes it all "propaganda", when that's not the case.
Can you deny any of the reports in those pieces?
No, you can't, and you want to know why you can't? Because THEY'RE TRUE.

Lets get this out there again for all to see...

It's no secret that Putin controls almost all Russian media.
It's no secret, even in Russia, that the Kremlin has enacted laws to seize media companies.
It's no secret that Russia has taken control of almost all independent media within Russia and those it doesn't yet control are attacked daily in state controlled media.

Please, instead of just calling it all propaganda, how about you actually try to argue with what they are reporting and offer a different explanation.

It must kill you that Russia no longer allows Foreign PAID agents to masquerade anonymously with blogs without registering, if they have few thousand followers.

Prove that this is the case.
Prove to me that any blog impacted by this law is owned or even influenced by any other government.
Even if it were, is Russia so weak culturally and politically that it would be so easy to persuade the public?

You claim that the Russian people are one thing, then you suggest that everything used to control them is entirely justified, why would that be if the people are so certain that their "almighty leader" is right?

People with faith in their government would not be easily persuaded to want to change it.

You just don't get it, You will not be able to destroy Russia like some second grade arab country.

No one needs to do anything to Russia, it's destroying itself.
You cannot have a functioning society when the state holds so much power.
This is only going to lead one direction - conflict.
Regardless of whether the west is forced into fighting Russia to protect NATO members, eventually Russia will see an internal conflict when the people finally have enough of the BS.

People fight back against their governments when those governments become oppressive, and when the quality of life and the opportunities they have are severely diminished. We're already seeing a rise in anti-Putin sentiment in Russia, as witnessed by the massive marches within the country at the weekend. That was as much about mourning as it was about protesting the state.

And remember, being against Putin is not the same as being against Russia and its people. The people within Russia know this, despite the 24/7 propaganda calling anyone who questions the "almighty leader" a traitor to their country.

What part of they are white christian and smart don't you understand .........

They are not some backward Wahabi Sand Digging people with many wives wrapped up.

Racist and completely ignorant.

Go ahead, make this into some kind of supposed "insult" I posted. You and your government will just have to learn the hard way you are messing with wrong people

I don't need to "make it" into anything. You've just exposed your opinions and views in this post for all to see.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

I still don't understand your logic here.

If the U.S. is capable of murdering Boris Nemtsov, they why isn't Russia capable of killing Nemtsov?

What makes Russia so immune to the possibility that they were involved? Don't you think it's possible that factions close to Putin could have possibly had him murdered? Or do you consider Russia to be a poor innocent little lamb incapable of such things, with the U.S. being the only wolf in the world?

Personally, I don't think Putin had any direct involvement, and instead I think it was a Russian group/person NOT directly tied to Putin...

...However, and in general, if you are going to claim that the CIA was capable of doing such a thing, then logic only tells us that Putin's regime was also capable of doing such a thing.

edit on 3/4/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Personally, I think it was a Russian group/person not directly tied to Putin...

You are not alone. A. Navalny, another prominent critic of Putin regime said

Russian anti-Kremlin activist Alexei Navalny said Tuesday that he thought fellow opposition leader Boris Nemtsov was killed by members of either the state security services or a "pro-government organization" acting "on the orders of the political leadership of the country," including President Vladimir Putin.

He wrote in a blog post that "the only question is how the order was formulated: 'You must kill Nemtsov,' or 'You must carry out a noisy, high-profile action.' "

www.voanews.com...

Also, that same day Putin's regime proclaimed to be a new "holiday"

From now on, February 27th will be known as Special Forces Day, according to a decree signed by President Vladimir Putin and published late on Thursday.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

To me this coincidence of Nemtsov's murder with new "holiday" doesn't look completely random.
It is a warning to all remaining Putin's critics.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

You make a good point.

Things are becoming a little less 'black and white' in my mind today.

www.businessinsider.com...

This is a theory that has not been thoroughly examined.

Although seemingly off-topic, I believe it is strongly worth considering when analyzing the capabilities and character of the Russian leader.

Both Malay B777s went down the day after Putin's understated warnings of a "boomerang effect" to new sanctions.

What is not explained is why the west would conceal the message of such aggressive actions. Why has this connection not been previously developed. Surely if Vlad was speaking in code to our governments it would be broadcast as revelatory?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Why has this connection not been previously developed. Surely if Vlad was speaking in code to our governments it would be broadcast as revelatory?

All this talk belongs to conspiratorial side suited for the sites like ATS, but it can't be said as blatantly on the main MSM.
This would be considered propaganda and rightly so, this are the rules of the game.
What is interesting that Russian TV is not shy of making such claims on their main broadcasts.
edit on 4-3-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

Why has this connection not been previously developed. Surely if Vlad was speaking in code to our governments it would be broadcast as revelatory?

All this talk belongs to conspiratorial side suited for the sites like ATS, but it can't be said as blatantly on the main MSM.
This would be considered propaganda and rightly so, this are the rules of the game.

Perhaps you're right, but then again, what was not reported 6 months ago is finally reaching the general public.

Sir Timothy Clark's revelations opened the door to Wise's articles regarding the northern course being an actual possibility.

I would not be surprised if the MSM breaks the theory on the evening news in the near future.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

We are going off topic, but let me continue

Sir Timothy Clark's revelations opened the door to Wise's articles regarding the northern course being an actual possibility.

I don't think it is appropriate if you don't have bullet proof evidences confirming your theory.

Also, Russia have RT channel addressing mainly Western audience and they are ready to spin it on the side they like
As for this Malaysian aircraft they have already published also
rt.com...

One of the aviation experts consulted by CNN during the MH370 coverage has now claimed that Russia hijacked the plane. In a lengthy feature for New York magazine, Jeff Wise proposed a theory that MH370 was hijacked by Vladimir Putin (who else?) and landed at the “slowly crumbling” Baikonur Spaceport.

It is an information war. Western public is also skeptical, since many fiasco's of Western MSM in recent years.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join