It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JebBush Says U.S. Must Be "Fundamentally Transformed" With Mass Immigration

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I think you are correct in your statement, but this is not the driving force behind the push of immigration currently. The greedy/sociopaths will always do whatever they can to make as much money as possible off the backs of others.

In 2015 we have moved beyond the need for cheap labor. There is more than enough cheap skilled labor around the world to handle any increase in jobs that would be needed. Technology has allowed millions of jobs to be wiped out and automated. GMO's allow more and more yield every year keeping prices low as farming becomes more competitive.

What is behind the current push of immigration into all western countries is the need for a coalescence of people all over the world to try and create a unified world with only one government.

This has been the dream among TPTB for thousands of years. With today's technology(i.e., the internet/GPS/nanobots) this is fast becoming a very reasonable feat.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

You are not white then I take it?

I'd say that the Chinese are the most invested in IQ in this way. Most white people wouldn't even dare to begin broaching that subject. Though I suppose such notions could be more than common in "the good 'ol boys network", and if not they certainly have been.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This upcoming election will be very well watched and viewed. Who ever takes the election to get into office, will inherit a country that is on the rebound in economics and ultimately have to deal with what ever is left over from the Obama administration, including having to choose choose a supreme court justice. This is going to be a well watched and fought over election. Both sides are quickly finding out that they can not afford to alienate any large population or group, cause it will cost them the election. So what Jeb is trying to do, is get a portion of the population that is not know to have a strong Republican base, and that is the Hispanic vote. Take a good look at those trying to put forth that they are going to be the nomination for the Republican party. And right now each has their idea and vision. The other thing is that they are wanting their idea’s and planks on the party platform.

So you have Jeb Bush, and his message to placate and get some of the Hispanic vote. In hopes to duplicate the Democratic win, they offer Ben Carson, to get the African American vote. They bring up Chris Christie, to show a no holds tough as nails image. And so forth. Even Donald Trump got in on this, though does anyone really want Trump as president?

This is just political posturing, to see who the party likes, the real question will come next year, when the primaries start up and then the political canidates all come out. What they are under the belief is that Hillary will run, and are hoping to counter such. What will be funny is if Hillary turns down the nomination and helps someone else get into office, that would through the entire Republican party into chaos, trying to counter such.

Right now they are having to set up a platform on what the party is going to stand for, and it is the canadates that are setting those planks. Personally all of them have skeletons in their closets, and things that they will not want to come out and it will be very interesting to see if they are able to keep such hidden, or if they are in the middle of the campaigning and the closet door bursts open and all of the dirty little secrets come spilling out.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
wow that old coot has gone senile. i just hope americans remember where his interests lie when they vote.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
For the record Rand wins the CPAC rare.us...
Now watch history repeat itself..www.examiner.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka

Lower IQ populations than those who brought humanity into modernity, fits the requirements perfectly. Order out of chaos, with the same old puppetmasters in control of the world.

I agree that both the left and the right are forwarding an agenda to suppress labor costs in the favor of the 1%. However, your last statement is downright racist, and you should be ashamed of it.

The mixing of the economic and race (and ignorance) issues is not helping normal people. We don't want to the influx of cheap workers from corrupt societies because we want to maintain the rights and quality of life we fought for in out society. It has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with economics and politics.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
A nation of immigrants in complaining about immigrants shocker.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Alekto

Is just another example of the establishment trying to prevent outsiders from joining in on their party. Humans always do this.

By the way, all nations are nations of immigrants. No one family ancestry lived in a country its entire existence.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

By the way, all nations are nations of immigrants. No one family ancestry lived in a country its entire existence.

Really? I'd never considered such a profound possibility. That people (since the dawn of time) had moved across vast land masses and oceans at their own behest, to take refuge in other far flung lands.

Thank you sir. Thank you for opening my eyes.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The sarcasm wasn't necessary. I was just pointing out that the overused phrase "country of immigrants" is just rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alekto
A nation of immigrants in complaining about immigrants shocker.

No, we're complaining about 'illegal immigrants'. Huge difference!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Illegal as, say, taking land that didn't belong to you and subjugating the indigenous peoples?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

NO silly ,they called THAT "Manifest Destiny"'
Illegal as in I 'm going to visit Japan without telling anyone...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Honestly, the people pushing this are a little dumb. While the first years may seem nice for them....Mexicans are usually very conservative. If they think that the US will become a BS farce of a liberal paradise thanks to grateful immigrants then they are dumb. Latins in general are conservatives in their home countries. Without the years of americanization that most immigrants go through they will only end up strengthening their opposition.

Also, latins are VERY patriotic to a point of detrement. If they wanted to reboot American values, do this exact thing. We will just get millions of people stronger. Make our day...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Illegal as, say, taking land that didn't belong to you and subjugating the indigenous peoples?

Why, yes.

Exactly like what happened in Japan. And every other political state on Earth.

Apparently, there are hypocrites here.

Or, does Japan allow anyone that wants to to come into Japan and live there?

Odd, that the Japanese are practically entirely one race then, isn't it?

Harte

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Natives fought amongst themselves for land. If Americans didn't come here, someone else would have. In any case, there would have been fighting no matter what.

None of us alive today had anything to do with what happened all those years ago. Today we are The United States of America and we have borders and laws.
edit on 6-3-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Not entirely sure why you think I'm of Japanese stock? but anyhow.

There's The Azumi 安曇族 tribes, 蝦夷 Emishi (or Ainu) aboriginal peoples who are distinctly different from Japanese people appearance wise. Still, they all look the same to you, I guess.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

NO silly ,they called THAT "Manifest Destiny"'
Illegal as in I 'm going to visit Japan without telling anyone...

I don't think you need to tell anyone you're actually visiting Japan. Unless you know, your mum worries and so on.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Occurs he will say that, isn't that part of his political race to the white house, if Obama gets away with this mass million amnesty give away, the Republicans will try to get as many as they can to vote for them.

The irony.

Our politicians are now catering to the illegal immigrants this days, while they crap on the working tax payer class legal citizens.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Not entirely sure why you think I'm of Japanese stock? but anyhow.

There's The Azumi 安曇族 tribes, 蝦夷 Emishi (or Ainu) aboriginal peoples who are distinctly different from Japanese people appearance wise. Still, they all look the same to you, I guess.

Apparently you can't understand my post then, can you.

Didn't I say "exactly like what happened in Japan?"

Could have said Germany, same thing. England too, also Russia, etc.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join