It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JebBush Says U.S. Must Be "Fundamentally Transformed" With Mass Immigration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Jeb Bush is like Obama in that he feels the United States must be "fundamentally transformed" with mass immigration. Are you shocked?

EXPOSED: Jeb Bush Repeatedly Says Illegal Aliens Are Better People Than Americans, Says U.S. Must Be “Fundamentally Transformed” With Mass Immigration « Pat Dollard Jeb Bush and his Mexican wife Columba As you will see below, Jeb Bush is just like Obama in that he does not love America as it is, and wants to literally "fundamentally transform" it. With foreigners. He got this idea because he spent much of his youth traveling Latin America, a place he now…

inagist.com...

Don't be shocked.

This goes on all around the civilized world.

For mainly two obvious reasons.

1) They are desperate to prop-up a deeply flawed economic system, that in essence is in an unsustainable race towards collapse.

And.

2) They are foreseeing civil unrest and the possibility for revolutions and societal upheavals due to their mismanagement. The need to divide and conquer to cement their positions and security is pretty urgent.

Lower IQ populations than those who brought humanity into modernity, fits the requirements perfectly. Order out of chaos, with the same old puppetmasters in control of the world.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
How can immigrants be better people than Americans when Americans are descends of immigrants?

Hurts my brain a bit does that.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Better people........Jeez this guy is nuts. This is proof dear readers and members that the progressive agenda has infested both parties. This is why men like Ron Paul seem so different from the rest.

Ask yourself why they are destroying this country using the currency and immigration? Is life getting easier or harder? Is the cost of living getting to a point that is hard to survive?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I will not be voting for anyone named Bush or Clinton in 2016. These two families have done enough damage with their progressive agenda. Can you imagine the horror of another Bush or Clinton following the Obama debacle? The country can't take another progressive, corporate whore.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Americans are Americans. I don't care where they come from as long as they are legal and pay their taxes.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well, there goes all the division along partisan lines LOL. Bush, Obama and Clinton are all on exactly the same side of that tarnished and oxidized old coin in the hands of the money power. But then we all knew that anyway, right?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

I will rephrase that for you so your brain does not hurt so much...

They are much more economical than your average American....

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I think this is a better link....

patdollard.com...

And that was just an interpretation of what Jeb said. Jeb was totally taken out of context.

It must be getting chilly down in Hell; I can't believe I'm defending a Bush.

edit on 26-2-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am trying to find the actual quote but cannot seem to locate it. Any links?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Perhaps these folks need an OLIGARCH party ...
GO DR. Carson...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Maybe Jeb forgot Valentine's Day
and he is making it up to the wifey.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Did he govern Florida in this way?
I don't think so, but would like members in Florida to share their opinion...
I am Californian.

Very weird...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I will not be voting for anyone named Bush or Clinton in 2016. These two families have done enough damage with their progressive agenda. Can you imagine the horror of another Bush or Clinton following the Obama debacle? The country can't take another progressive, corporate whore.

Just think...Michelle O. Could be on the ticket next time...*Shudder*

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Did he govern Florida in this way?
I don't think so, but would like members in Florida to share their opinion...
I am Californian.

Very weird...

Let's just say that life is much easier in South Florida if you speak Spanish. Just like Southern California....

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
First off i cant find the quote, just your typical made up things by your local propaganda bureau.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
First off i cant find the quote, just your typical made up things by your local propaganda bureau.

Precisely...

It's the Far Right T party trying to discredit the mainstream GOP.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Here you gopatdollard.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The words 'fundamentally transform' do not appear on that site.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is Bush running for the Republican or the Democrat nomination? It seems like the Republican hopefuls are getting confused like when Romney started talking about the wealth gap.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sounds like a 2016 smear campaign.

Anybody got this on youtube yet?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join