It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JebBush Says U.S. Must Be "Fundamentally Transformed" With Mass Immigration

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: Night Star
They also complain about legal co-workers getting paid higher wages, but are fearful of making too much of a fuss lest they get fired or deported.

I bet...life isn't that easy for them that's for sure!

They try to make it easy by being deceitful sometimes which I do not approve of. Women claiming a one income household which they are not. They work and husbands work under the table. Their combined incomes being over the poverty level, yet because of their deceit, they receive welfare, cheap housing etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: Metallicus
I will not be voting for anyone named Bush or Clinton in 2016. These two families have done enough damage with their progressive agenda. Can you imagine the horror of another Bush or Clinton following the Obama debacle? The country can't take another progressive, corporate whore.

Just think...Michelle O. Could be on the ticket next time...*Shudder*

Peace

Really, Jude? You are just making it all worse!

As if I could make any of it worse.

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

originally posted by: wasaka
Jeb Bush and his Mexican wife

A white man with a Mexican woman...THE HORROR!

Lower IQ populations than those who brought humanity into modernity, fits the requirements perfectly.

Yea, we need to keep Hispanic populations out, with their low IQ's and all.

Jesus. Never a lack of racism.

Just think...

The next Prez will be named "Jeb".

How's that for a warm fuzzy?

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
" JebBush Says U.S. Must Be "Fundamentally Transformed" With Mass Immigration "

JebBush Barack Obama Says U.S. Must Be "Fundamentally Transformed" With Mass Immigration

The success is always in the soup, not the spoon.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Then you got Jeb at CPAC today flip flopping about his immigration beliefs like a trout out of water. These politicians, on both sides for that matter, do not even attempt to hide their hypocrisy anymore. They know that the herds of imbeciles on whatever side of the imaginary fake two party line, will look away from the truth as long as they have a (D), or an (R) next to their name.

Only in the Bizzaro States of America, could you actually believe that the next President will be another Bush or Clinton. It's as if they have shocked the herds enough times that they have all become numb to insanity. The masses of dumb founded slaves are too stupid and preoccupied with their faces up their own rear ends, as well as in their phone. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I am trying to find the actual quote but cannot seem to locate it. Any links?

The OP's source - which quotes from the Pat Dollard site that was linked, concerns this piece from the National Review Online.

It's referenced as the NRO in the Pat Dollard piece.

Reading the National Review article, I don't see a single thing Bush said that isn't true.

I'm not jumping on any anti-Jeb bandwagon over this, but I'm also not on any pro-Jeb bandwagon either.

Harte

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What does he want us to be transformed into?

If the people coming here from third world countries were capable of transforming a country into something better than the US, they would stay home, transform their country and the world would all want to immigrate to their country.

That hasn't happened. All that I see happening is the US becoming a third world country.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

All of this yet the man will be nominated to be the Republican nominee and when you ask people if they voted for Bush in the primary, you will find no one that did.

Imagine that.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My question was inerrogative of the other posters who stated it was not accurate.
Perhaps I 'm again slipping in my wording.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
All this is, in short, is pandering for votes. He wants to get a block of the hispanic voters to vote for him in the upcoming elections to become president, along with other immigrant groups. That is all this is.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

He doesn't need them, he has the cash to get in.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

He doesn't need them, he has the cash to get in.

So did Romney.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
So did Romney.

Yeah but Romney has nowhere near the connections that the Bush family has. Look who will be on Jeb's team, same guys as his brother. That is really all you need to know. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Money is not going to get an office, not on a federal level. He needs the base who can put votes for him. The problem is that he is damaged goods and too many people, who will remember him from when he was govenor, will hold his actions against him. That and I think the mistake of releasing all of the emails with peoples personal information kind of shows him in a bad, a very bad light.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
All this is, in short, is pandering for votes. He wants to get a block of the hispanic voters to vote for him in the upcoming elections to become president, along with other immigrant groups. That is all this is.

If this is his stratagy to get Hispanic votes; it's a dumb one....

Hispanics know how the GOP feels about them. The Republicans have become the "white peoples" party with a few token Blacks and Hispanics thrown in for them to feel all inclusive about themselves.

White as rice....

www.youtube.com...

Still I feel Jeb will be the next President; not by being voted into office but "selected" by the Corporate Oligarchy that really pulls the strings anyway.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if this push has to do with our birth replacement rate. There's an interesting video that demonstrates this, and it makes me wonder. Let me preface this I do not hate Muslims. I was raised by the kindest, most generous man (my step-father) who is a Muslim. Not ALL Muslims are bigoted with hate-filled inclinations. This video that got me thinking really is anti-Islamic, however the birthrate replacement issue it brings up make me wonder. If some of the people who control policy do see Islamic immigration as a threat, the solution would be more immigration from other countries, no matter the cost to us.

edit on 2 27 15 by KaDeCo because: Grammarly

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

If all of these immigrants are better than American's, why aren't their own countries better than America? Why does everyone want to come to the country that American's created if we are so awful?

This is some NWO BS. TPTB need every country to be mixed up enough to the point where we can merge all the countries together, and have a one world government. You don't have to be smart to realize this.

Not saying that I disagree fully with the general idea behind the NWO, but they are going about it in a very secretive, and evil way.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You are wrong,RON PAUL won the straw poll and got the nomination stolen by Romney.
MONEY always usurps the vote

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

These dumbazzes don't understand how these comment play out on the street. Mark Levin really ripped him a new a-hole the other night.

If you ask me its a form of psychological "scabbing". Have any of you ever noticed how full of ideas about generational americans that new 1st generation americans are? They will tell you all about yourself if you let them as they draw water from the wells your grandfathers dug years ago.

Anyway it part of the NWO stuff. Think of all the money being sent abroad for example by work visa holders and first generation folks. Ka-zillions.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

If all of these immigrants are better than American's, why aren't their own countries better than America? Why does everyone want to come to the country that American's created if we are so awful?

This is some NWO BS. TPTB need every country to be mixed up enough to the point where we can merge all the countries together, and have a one world government. You don't have to be smart to realize this.

Not saying that I disagree fully with the general idea behind the NWO, but they are going about it in a very secretive, and evil way.

Oh its because "immigrants built america". Which translates immigrants built industry. Immigrants have always been the way the captains of industry kept labor costs down.....is what they mean. Same ones that blast the generational american labor as lazy and greedy......after we helped them build everything they need new young dumb blood to psychologically "scab" the children of the earlier immigrant waves. They pay new immigrants 10$ an hour and tell them they are living the dream while the grandkids of the earlier waves cant really maintain the standard of living their grandfathers established. Making this all possible was the "immigration" of american industry overseas and to china......in bed with the communist kings of industry.....who our grandfathers fought and died fighting at the behest of these capitalist titans.

Yep, yep......fight the communists and save capitalism and free industry only to see the same set up shop in china. WOW. Remember this when you walk through Arlington National Cemetery or any number of graveyards peppered with american flags.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join