It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JebBush Says U.S. Must Be "Fundamentally Transformed" With Mass Immigration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: Metallicus
I will not be voting for anyone named Bush or Clinton in 2016. These two families have done enough damage with their progressive agenda. Can you imagine the horror of another Bush or Clinton following the Obama debacle? The country can't take another progressive, corporate whore.

Just think...Michelle O. Could be on the ticket next time...*Shudder*

Peace

Really, Jude? You are just making it all worse!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The statement of yours-"as long as they are legal"-makes you a homegrown terrorist according to the obama admin.

Wake me up in a couple years when tptb are replaced by people that don't hate Americans.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

The winner has already been decided, it will be Jeb Bush. There is much work to be done in the Middle East.

The rest will be all show for the herds of robots who believe in the fraudulent Presidential election. Having Rubio on his ticket will allow Jeb to make such insane comments like the one in this thread.

Then they can claim that the Hispanic vote for Jeb defeated the female vote for Hillary, even though the winner was already decided by the puppet masters long before. The end. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

They need a cheap work force. You think rich people wanna pay extra to spoiled fair wage workers? They will always need laborers but just wait until Hispanics become americanized and start demanding livable wages.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
How can immigrants be better people than Americans when Americans are descends of immigrants?

Hurts my brain a bit does that.

Great point; awesome point actually.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

My family came here 100 years ago as Italian immigrants the difference is that they "legally entered the country" gained citizenship and learned english to better the economic situation for their children. They really really wanted to be a part of the system.

I'm not saying the system makes it easy for immigrants to assimilate into the country but what i am saying is the breaking the law of the country you enter, making money, doing nothing in return for the bonus of immigrating(paying taxes,being documented) is not a good thing.

I'm can't blame Mexicans for wanting to leave gang ridden, corrupt Mexico. We gotta make the process easier

The "every american is an immigrant" argument is not valid and brings forth no solutions

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

The winner has already been decided, it will be Jeb Bush. There is much work to be done in the Middle East.

The rest will be all show for the herds of robots who believe in the fraudulent Presidential election. Having Rubio on his ticket will allow Jeb to make such insane comments like the one in this thread.

Then they can claim that the Hispanic vote for Jeb defeated the female vote for Hillary, even though the winner was already decided by the puppet masters long before. The end. ~$heopleNation

That's how I see it playing out.

Meanwhile Rudolph William Louis "Rudy" Giuliani will push
the idea that torture is a red blooded American value.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
How can immigrants be better people than Americans when Americans are descends of immigrants?

Hurts my brain a bit does that.

The old order immigrants who came here were alpha style personalities who came here and were largely self-reliant and bred that into their offspring. Most of these new immigrants are weak and dependent and coming here because they want what the government can give them, not what they can do for themselves and their descendants.

They are easily led sheep. Not strong and independent.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

is the description NOIT an apt one?
WOULDN'T it fundamentally transform things if INDEED it happened as he wished?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The simple equation to me is that the U.S. needs low skilled and even medium skilled labor + labor that if it remains undocumented immigrants they can supply a viable new wave of exploitable people.

The U.S. or rather a lot of private company's do not want current citizens to work low skilled jobs because they will ask for fair wages or what some seem to think is too much money for manual or physical labor.

I am also inclined to think that most company's left to their own devices will take the highest amount of output for the lowest amount of compensation in order to make more profits and with costs for operating rising, this is the main aim when seeking labor, I also believe if slavery were not illegal, some would gladly use that option....

Let's be real, if we truly have a service based economy as opposed to manufacturing, is there truly a need to for mass immigration, the other thing that puzzles me to an extent, why is it that seemingly the immigrants that share the border seem to get more priority than those who might not, it is possibly much harder for others to get in illegally but there are other things that can occur or at least used to such as overstaying visa's etc...

Jeb is showing he is willing to use any carrot he can wave in front of the horses.... but I do not think this horse will move so fast.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka
Jeb Bush and his Mexican wife

A white man with a Mexican woman...THE HORROR!

Lower IQ populations than those who brought humanity into modernity, fits the requirements perfectly.

Yea, we need to keep Hispanic populations out, with their low IQ's and all.

Jesus. Never a lack of racism.
edit on 26-2-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

I am aware those statements SOUND racist.

However, FACTS are not racist. Yes, one can
state facts to support a racist view, and while
you may think I am guilty of this, that alone
would not make me a racist--would it?

Statement A) The white man and his Mexican wife
IF this is a fact, it is not racist to state the fact.

Statement B) I think the dude's significant other is Hispanic
This this the politically correct way to speak these days.
However, doing so doesn't mean you're not a racist.

Regarding IQ - it is the white man measuring rod.
White people us it to measure potential success
within the system they created and maintain.
They are heavily invested it. I am not.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I will not be voting for anyone named Bush or Clinton in 2016. These two families have done enough damage with their progressive agenda. Can you imagine the horror of another Bush or Clinton following the Obama debacle? The country can't take another progressive, corporate whore.

It's already too late.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
First off i cant find the quote, just your typical made up things by your local propaganda bureau.

Not it's not. He actually said these things. He did not limited the initial statements to the US but other developed countries as well. However, does point out that native born US citizens in a negative light.

The quote in part is provided on this site- see here as well as the CSPAN video where these originated

4. “The one way that we can rebuild the demographic pyramid is to fix a broken immigration system. . . . If we do this, we will rebuild our country in a way that will allow us to grow. If we don’t do it, we will be in decline, because the productivity of this country is dependent on young people that are equipped to be able to work hard….Immigrants create far more businesses than native-born Americans over the last 20 years. Immigrants are more fertile, and they love families and they have more intact families.”

Immigrants:
.more fertile,
.more intact families
.younger
.created more businesses than native born Americans,
.etc.

Comments start at but not limited to Starts at 12:03.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I don't think the illegals belong here and I think they should all be rounded up and deported. But the fact is:

Our government is corrupt, liberal, has no balls, and isn't patriotic anymore. They aren't going to deport the illegals, ever.

Given that I would be willing to accept them as citizens only on the condition that English is made our national language. If they want to become citizens, they must learn English. I'm not budging on that. My father's side is descended from German immigrants who came here prior to WW1. They learned English and came here legally like you're supposed to and the rules shouldn't change just because you're from Mexico.

I don't want to live in a country with bilingual school systems or all telephone prompts having press 2 for spanish. I refuse to learn Spanish and I expect every United States citizen I speak with to understand English.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I talk about this in sooo many threads i'm Blue in the face...

America to remain a Global power has to have representation from the worlds leading economies.

Lets start with the fact that the Latino wave is actually ending, the numbers are declining, Asian immigration has surpassed it and will for the next several decades to come.

Americans are always in the dark, they keep you looking at what they want via the media... so you see the people and issues with Latino immigration which is going to slowly stabilize now, what is never mentioned is Asian the larger number of human imports and by FAR the larger Economic gain for America, including the Chinese with their autonomous zones...

They want us to not just be a European based Economic power but a Pacific rim based power as well so the money and connections flow over both Oceans now...

The Latino Movement was to hedge us with an increasingly important South America (in the long run) it solidifies over a generation or Two ties via family and community into Latin America and helps to truly establish a single nation "North American Union" and this is nothing more than "Manifest Destiny" still at work, making us a Continent Nation with no enemies on any land border...

Guess What?... They are finished with that already lol... The Mexicans are here already most of them who are coming...

Next Up... Asia, the ending of Racial disparity because they know Mexicans over time coming first will identify white in the long run, we still need 2 things, One is a third race and this has been talked about openly, by pumping up the numbers in the US of people period African Americans numbers now decline by percentage even while we make a big show of "acceptance" in reality they are being relegated to an under 10% status for fear of violence from past issues... Then you add Asians in large numbers wh...never did squat to anyone and the issue has to fade..we are truly multicultural with Caucasians no longer seemingly running the whole show...

The Other aspect is... Money, China is the future, so is India a little down the road...

These 2 Markets are each larger than all of Europe, so we NEED (and this is above all the other issues by far) we need a population base with ties to those places, to be seen as "part Chines" "part Indian" if we wish to have the sort of North Atlantic benefits we have enjoyed with Europe all along...

The above paragraph...is all of it, it's real it's not about "destroying Caucasians" lol... it's more about "opening additional doors" Remaining a Super Power.

Jeb is right... Truth is it's a good plan, these are conservative, highly educated people, far from the "low IQ" bs being spoken, they have strong family values but are still modern not fanatics like the ME and each market alone is larger than Europe's, we need this, it's a good thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
is the description NOIT an apt one?
WOULDN'T it fundamentally transform things if INDEED it happened as he wished?

Which quotes are you specifically referring to as the title is not anything he said?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

EXPOSED: Jeb Bush Repeatedly Says Illegal Aliens Are Better People Than Americans, Says U.S. Must Be “Fundamentally Transformed” With Mass Immigration « Pat Dollard Jeb Bush and his Mexican wife Columba As you will see below, Jeb Bush is just like Obama in that he does not love America as it is, and wants to literally "fundamentally transform" it. With foreigners. He got this idea because he spent much of his youth traveling Latin America, a place he now…

I'm afraid from a corporate point of view, he is right.
Take Mexicans for example! (Jeb probably employed a couple for his lawn)

They will do just about any work, for about any pay and they won't complain.
They are willing to live 15 in the same house to save money and they won't complain.

The American mind is one of entitlement...not that there's anything wrong with that. I mean, look at all the technologies we have now! At this point, a civilization that NEEDS to have everyone working 40 hours just to survive is not an advanced one, it's a stupid one. Consumerism is killing us and killing our time but that's exactly what our elite want...you know the delegating people that never really worked in their whole life.

Factory wages going down, welfare recipients on the rise, debts tied to education, mom and pop stores closing down, concentration of wealth = The death of the middle class.
And that's EXACTLY what they want, they want to go back to the dark ages because back then, the elite could get away with literally everything without resorting to secrecy. In other words, the NWO.

It's all about control.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

They will do just about any work, for about any pay and they won't complain.
They are willing to live 15 in the same house to save money and they won't complain.

They may live together with many people in the same house to save money, but don't think for one minute they don't complain about it. I have worked with many over the years who have lived like that and they can't stand it. They speak of the day they will be able to live in their own homes or save enough to move back to their own Country. I have seen this countless times.

They also complain about legal co-workers getting paid higher wages, but are fearful of making too much of a fuss lest they get fired or deported.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
They also complain about legal co-workers getting paid higher wages, but are fearful of making too much of a fuss lest they get fired or deported.

I bet...life isn't that easy for them that's for sure!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join