It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two videos for those who want to know the truth about evolution.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh you mean the one I just mentioned to boymonkey that says it doesn't have a hole on the opposite side when I have already shown that to you?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Yes attack the speaker rather than the info. Logical fallacies FTW.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
Oh you mean the one I just mentioned to boymonkey that says it doesn't have a hole on the opposite side when I have already shown that to you?

You did? Where is the photo? Are you not able to provide a photo?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Pretty sure a guy whose been to medical school knows what foramen magnum.

Maybe you should read:

First, there is another hole in the back part of the bottom (occipital bone) of the skull, well inside the neck area where no trepanning dur-ing life is possible. This second hole is not the foramen magnum, where the spinal column enters the skull. The second hole in the bottom part is also much larger than the first hole.

www.jackcuozzo.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
the stuff this guys saying also supports the Theory of Ancient Astronaughts.

I Can dig this. So far he does have a lot of good points.
Just my oppinion. even if you are an Atheist, who may believe the possiblity of aliens creating humanity.

Check him out he does bring up *Creationism* He makes mention that if a chair is created, and we don't know who the creator is. Does that mean there never was a creator of the chair?

Compare the complexity of a chair to a human.

The problem with this argument is that while it's theoretically possible, it only pushes the problem of how life actually started, further back in time. Eventually you have to deal with it. Hypothetically speaking, if life arose on planet earth via panspermia, you still have to deal with where that life came from, and how it started. Even if you go back billions and billions of years, at some point you have to address it. If aliens created people (or even life in general), they had to have had an origin as well. This is a question that biological evolution simply can't answer. In fact, science itself can't answer it. There are hypotheses about how it might have happened, but there is nothing even close to verifiable. Even the fossil record leaves more questions than it answers in the form of the Cambrian Explosion.

As for the OP, I think it's unfortunate so many people are so quick to brush off the videos simply because they are religious in nature. The guy in the videos actually raises many excellent points. Macroevolution is not as ironclad as many believe it to be.
edit on 25-2-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yes attack the speaker rather than the info. Logical fallacies FTW.

Well, I'm not watching five hours of bad hair and suits, coupled with bad attempts at science and religious hee-hawing, so yeah, I'm fine wearing that one.

He mentions a women fully fossilized in limestone that is held off display at the British Museum. He says that the limestone she is in is estimated at 36 million years old....

Firstly, it wouldn't be estimated. Given that it is limestone, an exact age could be given, due to the microorganisms within it. But, of course, that would be using evolutionary theory so can't be accepted, aye!

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLambHe goes over pretty much all the fossils used to preach macro-evolution in schools. He does skip over Homo Erectus, but that is because all the fossils that used to be classified homo erectus have changed over to either Ape or Man.

Homo erectus

You're talking through a hole in your bottom....

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
One of the most fraudulent aspects of religion that. Proves evolution and disprove the fantasy of the bible is the creation story itself. Adam And Eve. God created two humans that populated the world. Out of two humans how many different races exist? I think the many different races prove that to be a lie. 17000 feet of rain and a bout landed on a mountain. lol Earth is only 10000 years old. Methuselah and Moses almost 1,000 years old and Dinosaurs never existed.( had to lie about that to fill the history they could not account for ) I could go on forever with the false stories of the bible. If you actually read it and used some common sense you could too. Flatworlders suck they suppress truth, knowledge, history. They want to keep us in the stone age worshiping imaginary beings. Take your fairy tale and keep it to yourself. Stop trying to affect other people with lies. Crawl back into a cave Flatworlders.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

jackcuozzo.angelfire.com...

You keep reposting the same link.

Upload the picture you think is displaying an exit wound so we can review it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Where is it shattered? I see a bit missing but not shattered.
Anyhow even If it was not a lesion or something why a bullet? could be a micro meteor or a stone from a sling.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Click on the link you might see it takes you straight to an image...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

So where is the foramen magnum in that photo?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Where is it shattered? I see a bit missing but not shattered.

When did I say it was shattered? I never claimed that your website :Badarchaeology made the claim the people say it shattered but I have never said nor referenced that.

Stones don''t leave round holes like that. The entry hole is larger on the inside than the out and the second hole(exit) is far larger than the first. A steel rod is shown going through which indicates the path of the trajectory . Its obvious you guys didn't even read my source. You have a faith and you just want it to be true so I will leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Dunno. you can think what you like about that one skulll man he hits way more than just that one.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

edit on 25-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: Honestly no point.....crazy just bat # crazy.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: IndependentOpinion

Most users that believe in evolution will slam you because it videos made by religious people.

Hes a geneticist and has a degree in biotech I believe. Very good scientist, and regardless of his beliefs the information he presents is not easily refutable. In fact anyone I have ever seen engage a debate on the subject of macro evolution with this gentleman looks foolish.

Nothing like promoting someone without actually knowing what their background is. His degrees are in agriculture. His masters is in micropropogation. Sure there is a genetic component to the field but you put it out there as if his background is in evolutionary or mammalian genetics when it's nothing if the sort. I'm familiar with his B.S. , and I'm being kind with that appellation, so unless you're going to give a synopsis and some legitimate references or links I'm not going anywhere near the charlatans 5 hours worth of video pontification. Please give descriptors and links to the alleged claims made and I'll be happy to address them post haste.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: IndependentOpinion

Most users that believe in evolution will slam you because it videos made by religious people.

Hes a geneticist and has a degree in biotech I believe. Very good scientist, and regardless of his beliefs the information he presents is not easily refutable. In fact anyone I have ever seen engage a debate on the subject of macro evolution with this gentleman looks foolish.

Guppies, moths, and dogs. There you go, instances which evolution has been confirmed and observed, by sexual, selective, and natural forces. What more evidence do you need? Also, the millions of fossils we have of extinct apes and monkeys, and their complex diversity now days. How can you not see evolution as fact?

And, just because he has credentials doesn't make him not jump through hoops to get that fat christian pay check.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I haven't watched the entirety of either video (only about an hour into the first one linked), but most of his arguments seem to center around the cosmological argument, and irreducible complexity.

I haven't got to the point where he talks about the neanderthal skeleton, but it sounds quite farfetched to me. I also didn't find his arguments against the big bang very convincing. But he does raise some interesting questions about some of the holes in evolutionary theory.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Guppies, moths, and dogs. There you go, instances which evolution has been confirmed and observed, by sexual, selective, and natural forces. What more evidence do you need?

All examples of variation among species....

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Dunno. you can think what you like about that one skulll man he hits way more than just that one.

What do you mean you do not know? You work in a dental lab and stated that this would be sufficent experience to do a forensic analysis of the skull. Where is the foramen magnum?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join