It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two videos for those who want to know the truth about evolution.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Its on pages 69 and 70!!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

As I said I posted this information for people who are honestly curious about the truth. I just wanted to make the information available don't watch, skim it, or watch it all makes no difference to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Watched the first 5 seconds of the video. Anything that starts off with that dramatic music, drumming and deep booming voice announcing such cliched words as "THE PROPHECY CLUB" screams lunatic religious fanatic with deep agenda.
Sorry.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: nonspecific

I didn't watch at all. I don't watch youtube videos on ATS as they aren't evidence for anything. I read people's posts so the information I was talking about was the information from the videos that the OP supplied.

Ok so you are debasing a youtube video that you have not watched? I am ok with this as you normally talk sense but your reasoning for dismissing this OP is what?

link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

Religion has nothing to do with it. Factual inaccuracies and outright lies, however...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This narrator is hilarious in the video.

The religiousness of the video is also hilarious. But 2 hours. I havn't watched anything about this yet.

But he does seem like hes a Genetic Engineer.

He does sound a lot like a biotechnologist.

He is a Genetic Engineer.

Laurence Tisdall The Bio-Technician

Laurence Tisdall, M.Sc., PMP Project Coordinator at Machinex Quebec, Canada Information Technology and Services

Hes a Fellow Canadian from Quebec, His English is very good for being a Qebecer. You can tell hes from Quebec from his accent.

Current

Machinex Industries

Previous

STICorp,
Hewlett-Packard,
ACTION ROY/AGRI-DURABLE

Education

McGill University

Summary

ITIL certified
PMP certified

Specialties:IT Project management, General Project Management, MES project integration management

Senior Project Manager
Machinex Industries
January 2011 – Present (4 years 2 months)Plessisville, Quebec

Planned, organized, lead and control construction projects in Canada, the US and overseas (UK) with budgets ranging from 2-30 million CDN dollars. Involved in generating tender responses and finalizing contractual negotiations. Have developed improved project management PMI processes and tools for all projects within the firm.

- Managed and delivered projects for clients such as Shanks Waste Management, Veolia, SITA, Swindon Commercial Services, Recyclage Frontenac, Charleston County, BFI, Covanta, Molson Coors, Société Via, Ecodeco, NORSE-NEWS.

- Responsible for project management processes and interfacing with client PMs.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding the contract requirements.
- Responsible for meeting all contract milestones.
- Responsible for Change management and Risk management.
- Support of sales with PM presentations and directly involved with contract negotiations with the client.
- Client-facing presentations - business development.

edit on pm2u2815Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:06:57 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

He starts his talk about Ape and man around an hourfifteen minutes in .

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

This is exactly why you will remain in your ignorance.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

And Jack Cuozzo, Author of Buried Alive, is an orthodontist (has excellent knowledge of the human skull) who practiced for over 30 years, and has studied the actual remains of the 'missing links', or 'early human ancestors of modern humans', but because he goes against evolution and is a bible believer, most other scientists, if not all, disregard his work.

People don't understand that Scientist will manipulate data if they get desperate. We like to pretend like scientist would never do this, but a scientist gets money to produce results for a specific idea. If they are getting paid to "find evidence for macro-evoltuion" then they are going to interpret that evidence in the way that fits with what they get paid for.....

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Links?

Hello? Any links of the Neanderthals shot in the head?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This guy is full of crap. I don't have to watch 5 hours of video to figure that out. Most of the claims you are pointing out are either untrue, been debunked, or discarded from the scientific knowledge base.

If macro-evolution is just a science and not a faith to you, why are you so scared that it may only amount to a bad hypothesis?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

1:31:00 tape 2

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
the stuff this guys saying also supports the Theory of Ancient Astronaughts.

I Can dig this. So far he does have a lot of good points.
Just my oppinion. even if you are an Atheist, who may believe the possiblity of aliens creating humanity.

Check him out he does bring up *Creationism* He makes mention that if a chair is created, and we don't know who the creator is. Does that mean there never was a creator of the chair?

Compare the complexity of a chair to a human.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

the stuff this guys saying also supports the Theory of Ancient Astronaughts.

I personally go with the if Ancient aliens were here they were what the Bible calls Nephilim. I believe L.A Marzulli has a show called the Watchers with a biblical view of the ancient alien theory. Its quite interesting. Glad you enjoyed what you've seen so far and I appreciate you actually giving him a chance before making an opinion about him.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
1:31:00 tape 2

No there is not. He was talking about a literal 6 day creation period.

Where are the links?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No missing links but we don't have one example of Man-Ape or Ape-man?? Sounds like your missing some to me..

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You realize tape 2 is the top one right? if you look at the beginning of the video one says tape 2 and one says tape 3

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks OP for posting these. S & F. I'm going to watch them. (not in one sitting)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Yup about 7 billion examples....we are great apes.
You don't even understand the basics of evolution..it is obvious.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Yes as you can tell the full extent of my knowledge based off that tiny post......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join