It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two videos for those who want to know the truth about evolution.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

That is just the individual in the tape stating his opinion. Where is the forensic data showing that is a gunshot wound to the head?

link   

have you realised the earth is not flat yet?

link   
Can someone please introduce some fart noises into the this video? Otherwise, I'd never get through it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can't remember which thread, but I remember reading two members, one an anthropologist, talking about this, with links and photos. Maybe try the Search Engine?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

His opinion is based off the book two people have now referenced you. The man who wrote that book got to study these skulls in person, and as has already been stated is a dentist with must knowledge of the human skull. I work in a dental lab. You have to have much more than common knowledge about the skull to just read the prescriptions . If you want more information go find it bro...I gave you a place to start...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

Have you realized the Bible doesn't call the earth flat, you just can't read?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

I already invesitgated the skull in question. The hole was exhibting signs of healing which would not have been present in a person shot in the head and killed as claimed in the video.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

when you state "we dont know who the creator is" that is already quietly making the assumption that there is a creator of the chair. If there is no creator, how can you ever know who the creator is, because there is none. It is subtle wordplay and mind manipulation like this, that religion is so adept at. Unfortunatley I can only admire it so long before the spectre of all the millions who have died in its name looms large.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
But you know, I ask this question every time and nobody ever answers it.

If you don't believe in evolution that you have to believe that we, us humans, me and you came about here on earth somehow.

The question is...if not evolution, than what?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I didnt mention the bible. You just did.

link   

Yes and every other post you talk about evolution.
You have not got a clue...your religion has blinded you because that is what religion does.
You dismiss anything to do with evolution automatically because to you If true it destroys your book, we are part of an amazing thing called life and it is amazing how we are all conected and are evolutionary brothers and sisters but your book states we are better than the beasts so you can't accept we are connected.
Sad really how you ignore the great gift of evolution that God made.
Just so glad your nonsense is not taught in the UK.

link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
You have to have much more than common knowledge about the skull to just read the prescriptions .

A dentist or orthodontist is not a forensic pathologist who is qualified to determine specifics as laid out in the video.

edit on 25-2-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It's not this guy is it? A shot Neanderthal?..

Surely it's not the Minnesota Iceman, which is a well known gaff (fake model made for fairground exhibition).

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have no problem with anyone challenging scientific consensus or evolution. In fact, I wish more people with the knowledge and experience to do so, would. But at this point, challenging evolution is a huge undertaking. You're going to need a group of people who have their facts together, and are willing to go against the mainstream publicly. Besides, that, they're going to have to "prove" they're right, and there's an active cover up of evidence that disputes accepted science.

Scientists have made plenty of blunders in the past, and have had to recognize those they originally called quacks and charlatans for their discoveries, but those people paid a high price for going against the established science of their day. If someone can can give definitive evidence against evolution, I don't care what their faith, or lack thereof is. If they're right. They're right.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

There is an entry and an exit wound..... Go read guy or just stop talking about something you don't want to research.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
There is an entry and an exit wound..... Go read guy or just stop talking about something you don't want to research.

There is no exit wound. Provide a link to a photograph the shows an exit wound if you have one.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Did you make the claim?.
Provide links please.
Your job If you made the claim.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Yes and every other post you talk about evolution. You have not got a clue...your religion has blinded you because that is what religion does. You dismiss anything to do with evolution automatically because to you If true it destroys your book,

Actualy no. Macro-evolution and Biblical theology could coexist. I reject macro-evolution because its bad science.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Again you prove you don't understand evolution.
I'm out.
Good luck guys explaining things to the OP.
Oh one last thing Gustus is right about the skull saw it last year.
edit on 25-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join