It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two videos for those who want to know the truth about evolution.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So these videos are both long. I didn't really post them as to converse about them, but rather I feel there is a lot of information here that those who believe macro-evolution to be fact are completely unaware of.

One of the most shocking things in the video is his section of in tape 2 on Ape to man shows the kind of fraudulent science you find from many macro-evolutionist. He shows pictures of many of the neanderthals used in our text books today, and some of there cover ups. How many of you knew we have found neanderthals that have been shot in the head(picture shown on tape 2 at 1:31:00.....and that were wearing armor.....

He mentions a women fully fossilized in limestone that is held off display at the British Museum. He says that the limestone she is in is estimated at 36 million years old....

He goes over pretty much all the fossils used to preach macro-evolution in schools. He does skip over Homo Erectus, but that is because all the fossils that used to be classified homo erectus have changed over to either Ape or Man.
edit on 25-2-2015 by ServantOfTheLamb because: added time of neanderthal picture.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Most users that believe in evolution will slam you because the videos were made by religious people.
edit on 25-2-2015 by IndependentOpinion because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This guy is full of crap. I don't have to watch 5 hours of video to figure that out. Most of the claims you are pointing out are either untrue, been debunked, or discarded from the scientific knowledge base.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
How many of you knew we have found neanderthals that have been shot in the head.....and that were wearing armor.....

Links?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Read Buried Alive

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I would love to read about the ininformation in the video. I don't care to watch this topic right now.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How many of you knew we have found neanderthals that have been shot in the head.....and that were wearing armor.....

Links?

The missing ?

link   

So these videos are both long. I didn't really post them as to converse about them, but rather I feel there is a lot of information here that those who believe macro-evolution to be fact are completely unaware of.

One of the most shocking things in the video is his section of in tape 2 on Ape to man shows the kind of fraudulent science you find from many macro-evolutionist. He shows pictures of many of the neanderthals used in our text books today, and some of there cover ups. How many of you knew we have found neanderthals that have been shot in the head.....and that were wearing armor.....

He mentions a women fully fossilized in limestone that is held off display at the British Museum. He says that the limestone she is in is estimated at 36 million years old....

He goes over pretty much all the fossils used to preach macro-evolution in schools. He does skip over Homo Erectus, but that is because all the fossils that used to be classified homo erectus have changed over to either Ape or Man.

I am all up for the long haul but at roughly 5 hours of information I would appriciate a little more background/synopsis if you could.

A rough idea of the overall lecture would be better to give an idea of what we may take an evening looking into.

link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

Most users that believe in evolution will slam you because it videos made by religious people.

Hes a geneticist and has a degree in biotech I believe. Very good scientist, and regardless of his beliefs the information he presents is not easily refutable. In fact anyone I have ever seen engage a debate on the subject of macro evolution with this gentleman looks foolish.
edit on 25-2-2015 by ServantOfTheLamb because: typo

link   

Big statement requires big evidence

Post some please

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Links?

The missing ?

There is no such thing as the "missing link". That is just a bad argument made by evolution deniers that has been answered a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Links?

The missing ?

There is no such thing as the "missing link". That is just a bad argument made by evolution deniers that has been answered a long time ago.

I should've included a smiley, it was meant as a joke

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Its in the video guy. The pictures are from a book called buried alive by Jack Cuozzo who got to study these original skulls in person. Go read it if you want to know the truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Most users that believe in evolution will slam you because it videos made by religious people.

Hes a geneticist and has a degree in biotech I believe. Very good scientist, and regardless of his beliefs the information he presents is not easily refutable. In fact anyone I have ever seen engage a debate on the subject of micro evolution with this gentleman looks foolish.

No he isn't and doesn't...

Laurence Tisdall

Laurence Tisdall holds a Bachelor's degree in General Agriculture from Macdonald College of McGill University and a Master of Science degree in micropropagation from the same university.

link   

Looks like you've read the book

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
This guy is full of crap. I don't have to watch 5 hours of video to figure that out. Most of the claims you are pointing out are either untrue, been debunked, or discarded from the scientific knowledge base.

Did you watch this in 15 mins or do you have links to discredit the OP?

Or did you watch the first 5 mins and make an informed opinion?

I don't mind either way but a little info would be better for the thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

ok then which video and at what time in said video?

Im not trawling through 5 hours to find it

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I didn't watch at all. I don't watch youtube videos on ATS as they aren't evidence for anything. I read people's posts so the information I was talking about was the information from the videos that the OP supplied.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Look to the let on that page you will see:

Employment History

Founder and President
Christian Science Association of Quebec
Hewlett-Packard Company

Board Memberships and Affiliations

Voting Member
Creation Research Society

Education

master's degree , science ( biotechnology ) and years
Bachelor's degree
Master of Science degree , micropropagation
M.Sc.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

And Jack Cuozzo, Author of Buried Alive, is an orthodontist (has excellent knowledge of the human skull) who practiced for over 30 years, and has studied the actual remains of the 'missing links', or 'early human ancestors of modern humans', but because he goes against evolution and is a bible believer, most other scientists, if not all, disregard his work.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join