It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two videos for those who want to know the truth about evolution.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
How many of you knew we have found neanderthals that have been shot in the head.....and that were wearing armor.....

The missing ?

Links?

There is no such thing as the "missing link". That is just a bad argument made by evolution deniers that has been answered a long time ago.

Too bad corporate controlled evolution holds no more insight than the religionists.

Too bad there is no "corporate control" of anthropology or paleontology. Researchers are allowed to engage in whichever direction of research strikes their fancy. Unfortunately for people like you, that fancy happens to lie in the direction of tangible evidence that can be supported.

I find nothing even remotely interesting or smart in looking for answers in every wrong direction..

I find nothing remotely interesting or smart in making grandiose statements and then neglecting to support them with facts.

Gotta love the way every sort of cover-up and ruse has been used to cover-up the truth, and evolution, LOL, is as bad as it can ever get.

Why not get a degree in Anthropology, evolutionary biology or paleontology and then start applying for grants. If the system is so broken, stop whining online and do something about it. Though you might want to start with actually articulating your dissent as opposed to making unsupportable blanket statements. Which coverups are you specifically referring to? Can you actually cite any or are you just rambling nonsense because it makes you feel better about your ignorance to evolutionary sciences/theories/hypothesis?

When is someone going to look in a new direction, awww why bother right, its either this or that to the washed masses.

I was serious, get yourself a degree in an applicable field then start applying for grants. If the evil scientific machine refuses to grease your chains then lucky for you this is the age of the Internet. You can start a kickstarter or gofundme type account. I'm sure there are a multitude of like minded people who would love to see a bright young mind take down the establishment and throw open the flood gates with a new, tenable hypothesis on evolutionary origins and will speak with their Paypal accounts through you.

Its pretty clear you've not taken part in any collegiate level anthropology courses if you really believe that its a homogenous trip down the daisy covered lane when talking to various anthropologists about theories as hypothesis regarding our origins. But hey...why bother right? It would take too much wind out of the sails if you actually had legitimate points of reference beyond a cursory crap shoot on the Internet. Who wants to empower themselves with actual knowledge of that which they loathe, especially when the Internet gives them an outlet with which to vent their ignorant and baseless accusations. If you change your mind and decide to apply to schools, let me know. I'm happy to write you a letter of recommendation to get the ball rolling and I can give you some ideas for grants and scholarships to apply for as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
Ok so what you are saying then is that if you make a scale model out of aluminum at 1/1000000 scale. Then you scale it up it will test not exactly the same, but it will perform even better? You realize that that is a corollary argument to what you are proposing???

What exactly does aluminum have to do with evolution? I totally called it. You completely dodged the question, and responded with a faulty non sequitar. What about the accumulation of mutations and traits? They just magically stop? If you believe this, you must prove that it can happen.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Too bad corporate controlled evolution holds no more insight than the religionists.

I find nothing even remotely interesting or smart in looking for answers in every wrong direction..

Gotta love the way every sort of cover-up and ruse has been used to cover-up the truth, and evolution, LOL, is as bad as it can ever get.

When is someone going to look in a new direction, awww why bother right, its either this or that to the washed masses.

Complete hogwash. It's funny how everybody who hates evolution, hates it so bad that they just make statements as fact when they haven't done an ounce of research and are blatantly wrong. When is somebody ever going to look at the evidence and decide for themselves, rather than let some archaic religion dictate what is true and not in science. Sorry but you have to do more than make false claims. If you think evolution is wrong, let's see you go through the evidence and show us all where. By all means. LOL at corporate controlled evolution. I think you meant, thoroughly backed by science evolution.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
International team of scientists launches fossil database

Have you ever wondered exactly when a certain group of plants or animals first evolved? This week a groundbreaking new resource for scientists will go live, and it is designed to help answer just those kinds of questions.

Fossil calibration database

As someone who is involved with the Fossil Record Electronic Database (FRED) in New Zealand, I think this is a wonderful resource. Of course, it is corporate-controlled and supports the evil reptilian baby-eating agenda, but besides that it's awesome!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Corporate controlled evolution? What does that even mean? Are you just making up insults about evolutionary research to dismiss it offhand? Who cares who controls it as long as the science is solid? And it is.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join