It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two videos for those who want to know the truth about evolution.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I love this in vogue reference to bad science. Its so funny. Calling something "bad science" has become the fashionable way out when you actually have no reputable scientific evidence to back up what you are saying. No problem, no need because the opposing argument is "bad science" lol. Its so transparent its funny.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

I just posted 5 hours of information on the subject good one though..

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
www.jackcuozzo.com...

Already went to that website and guess what? No 'exit wound' as you, and the person in th video claim.

Where is it?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Try a google search on how many people survived gun shot wounds to the head. What about the marks pointing to a high velocity trijectory? Is that also disregarded?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The exit wound is in the book, photo 3 on page 70 I believe....

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentOpinion
Try a google search on how many people survived gun shot wounds to the head. What about the marks pointing to a high velocity trijectory? Is that also disregarded?

As already mentioned; there is healing exhibited around the hole and a 'high velocity trajectory' would leave an exit wound, which there is none as evidenced by the link the Original Poster just provided.

edit on 25-2-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

Its quite obvious what you were insinuating, but thats a nice way to run away from your silly claim.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The exit wound is in the book, photo 3 on page 70 I believe....

Then it should be easy to link since it is not on the website the Original Poster just referenced.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
He does push the Jesus thing pretty hard lol i think it's pretty comical.

But besides all that i'm enjoying it. Hes somewhat a comedian hahahahaha. But i don't think the Jesus stuff can really be proved but this is a christian program so..

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Get the book and see for yourself.

Why do people not examine both sides before making an opinion?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

That gentleman kindly gave you the reference. Now why dont you give us your reference for the healing around the bone?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Lets at least have some real info on the skull.

www.nhm.ac.uk...

www.badarchaeology.com...

Cya all.
edit on 25-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You do realise, you just broke both the first rule of prophecy club.

And the second!

link   

Hes a geneticist and has a degree in biotech I believe.

Laurence Tisdall holds a Bachelor's degree in General Agriculture from Macdonald College of McGill University and a Master of Science degree in micropropagation from the same university. He has published several scientific articles in peer reviewed journals, such as HortScience.
source

It is difficult to take Tisdall seriously as a scientist. He is clearly biased towards the side of creation. His first sentence in the video was "Im here to tell you today that evolution is dead, long live the creator". His credibility is immediately shot down as it becomes clear that he is more interested in proving creation than disproving evolution. This can easily be seen as throughout the debate he uses psuedo-science to get his false message across - "If theory A is wrong, theory B is automatically right by default".
Source

The guy fails at Science....

link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

But besides all that i'm enjoying it. Hes somewhat a comedian hahahahaha. But i don't think the Jesus stuff can really be proved but this is a christian program so..

But the ancient alien thing can be proved? I'd say I can make a pretty strong historical case for the Resurrection.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That gentleman kindly gave you the reference.

I do not own that book and claiming it is in there proves nothing. It is not even on the cite you just posted.

Now why dont you give us your reference for the healing around the bone?

This site.

edit on 25-2-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Get the book and see for yourself.

Why do people not examine both sides before making an opinion?

Why not just post the picture? Is it not avialable? If it were that conclusive do you not think it would have been on the author's own site?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Lol you come with that bad archaeology site which says the skull is not shattered on the otherside.....I've seen a picture of it shattered on the other side and even posted a website showing such.....also no sign of healing was shown according to the source I put out from a gentleman who studied the skulls personally....

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

There is an entry and an exit wound..... Go read guy or just stop talking about something you don't want to research.

I had a look at the Jack Cuozzo site you linked and laughed...he is using the foramen magnum as an exit hole!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

It's not this guy is it? A shot Neanderthal?..

Lo and behold -

a reply to: boymonkey74

www.jackcuozzo.com...

I called it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join