It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Crazy am I to think I know where MH370 is? Jeff Wise in NY Magazine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteeBoo
Consider this.

The feds still maintain that TWA 800 was brought down by bad wiring, despite 90% of commercial pilots saying it was a missile.

They lied about it because the truth would cause way too much panic among the population.

I think we are looking at the exact same deal here.

If they went public and said the plane landed in Kazakhstan the public would be outraged and demand a response. Which I think is exactly what Putin wants, and exactly what ObamaCo fears the most.

So they did what they do best, they lied.

I thought for a second you were onto something until you got to the part about Russian involvement with MH370.

Yes, the public "would be outraged" to know an aircraft was skyjacked and shot down by 'Allied" forces, but you may recall that this was the resolution adopted by the US after 9/11.

If a plane was taken over by hostiles again, it would be shot down before it could be flown into a ground target like the World Trade Centre, and there are no buildings on the planet more "like" the WTC than the Twin Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Consider this.

The feds still maintain that TWA 800 was brought down by bad wiring, despite 90% of commercial pilots saying it was a missile.

They lied about it because the truth would cause way too much panic among the population.

If they went public and said the plane landed in Kazakhstan the public would be outraged and demand a response. Which I think is exactly what Putin wants, and exactly what ObamaCo fears the most.

I was unaware that all of the World's pilots had been interviewed and that 90% of them agreed a missile brought that plane down. Odd that if a missile brought that plane down, it has never happened again. Also odd that if it were truly what happened, "they" (scary music here) would not have used that reality to get us into a war, right? Which kind of sort of means that no, it was not a missile. Hard to keep all of the wacky theories around here playing nice with each other, huh? ;-)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Consider this.

I was unaware that all of the World's pilots had been interviewed and that 90% of them agreed a missile brought that plane down. Odd that if a missile brought that plane down, it has never happened again. Also odd that if it were truly what happened, "they" (scary music here) would not have used that reality to get us into a war, right? Which kind of sort of means that no, it was not a missile. Hard to keep all of the wacky theories around here playing nice with each other, huh? ;-)

Hahaha!

That's a good one!

Remember the allegations of Syria using poison gas to attack it's citizenry?

The "free" world proved that was FAKE and was just a ruse to make war on Syria.

The shooting down of MH17 by the Ukraine's US installed government was an attempt to do the same thing and has been shown to be equally FRAUDULENT.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

edit on -06:0000152072015-02-26T10:07:00-06:00 by Psynic because: modz please delete

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Consider this.

Odd that if a missile brought that plane down, it has never happened again. Also odd that if it were truly what happened, "they" (scary music here) would not have used that reality to get us into a war, right?

Yes Jaffo, you're right, it's very telling that nothing similar has happened since.

Two reasons come immediately to mind, one is that it was a False Flag intended to "get us into a war" that backfired and two, the US found other 'excuses' to invade the Ukraine.

Same reason we never heard another word about poison gas attacks in Syria, it failed and they worked around it.

MH17 was an effort to demonize Putin and to the vocal majority here who didn't need any convincing in the first place and who don't care that the investigation has failed to produce a lick of evidence to back up their accusations, it served it's purpose, we are now "at war", whether you realize it or not.

You seem to be of the group here who don't even acknowledge the Conflict of Interest of the Ukraine being on the Board of Inquiry and blocking the release of it's findings.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that those who have investigated the incident and have control of the evidence are allowing supposition and conjecture to carry the day? Why don't they show us the proof?

thenewsdoctors.com...
edit on -06:0053152232015-02-26T10:23:53-06:00 by Psynic because: clarity

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Nm.
edit on 2/26/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
Okay guys ... just throwing this in. Sounds probably ridiculous to many, if not all of you but here it goes... (this is afterall a conspiracy site)

A lot of strange things are happening the last few years and maybe they are connected. I have no idea what the connection can be between this plane and lets say....Sandy Hook. The similarity is people pronounced dead and vanished..

Sure there is some other strange event with more than one person presumably dead but surrounded in mystery.

I keep thinking these things are a drill or testbed of some kind... for something massive.

What you're describing is the information age.

As technology advances the characteristic of that age always reverses itself.

Instead of enlightenment we see manipulation and deception as the control of the MSM has become more centralized.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Doesn't it strike you as odd that those who have investigated the incident and have control of the evidence are allowing supposition and conjecture to carry the day? Why don't they show us the proof?

The agreement on not releasing information was directed at the nations who are affected by the incident. The agreement does not allow a nation to stop the report or the information in the report. The agreement prohibits the countries from commenting on whats going on during the investigation. If Malaysia wants to release information all parties must agree on it and only then if it doesn't affect the criminal investigation. This is the area that allows one of the involved nations to say no.

As an example that I used before with this issue. As a police officer I have assisted other agencies in criminal investigations. I had access to investigative information / evidence. Because its not my investigation I am prohibited from releasing information that I was exposed to. The same standard applies here.

Secondly the Dutch investigation is a criminal investigation. That means the concept of innocent until prove guilty applies. Releasing information prior to any charges / prosecution could very well sink the entire investigation and by extension could end any prosecutions of those involved.

Criminal investigations are not a matter of public record. The goal is to determine what happened and who was involved and do so in such a manner those individuals can be fully prosecuted.

The preliminary report focused on what happened to the aircraft. That report supports the theory of a SAM brining the aircraft down and that is based on the type of damage and the location of that damage (in front of the aircraft / high velocity impact).

The Dutch have stated their investigation will wrap up most likely around august of 2015.

I am assuming you and the others have never been involved in a criminal investigation before. Its not as easy as one would think.

Give them the time they need to do the job right. I am sure you would be pissed if they released information and it turns out Ukraine was involved only to find out they cant be prosecuted because the release of information causes due process issues.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The agreement on not releasing information was directed at the nations who are affected by the incident.

"Affected" as in accused of the crime?

Since when does the accused get to be the judge?

There weren't any Ukrainian's aboard MH17, far as I know.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I just want to add that my hobby grade rc airplane has a gps tracker in it. It is capable of overlaying my flight path to Google earth real time. It cost me about $50.00 usd. If there wasn't some sort of gps in the multi-million dollar jet with hundreds of souls on board that alone is a crime of neglegance. Does anybody have any information of the cost of RR's full service subscription for their data? The use of my gps chip with the live Google earth display is free once I have bought the hardware. I can't buy that they don't have this information for a second.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Consider this.

Odd that if a missile brought that plane down, it has never happened again. Also odd that if it were truly what happened, "they" (scary music here) would not have used that reality to get us into a war, right?

Yes Jaffo, you're right, it's very telling that nothing similar has happened since.

Two reasons come immediately to mind, one is that it was a False Flag intended to "get us into a war" that backfired and two, the US found other 'excuses' to invade the Ukraine.

Same reason we never heard another word about poison gas attacks in Syria, it failed and they worked around it.

MH17 was an effort to demonize Putin and to the vocal majority here who didn't need any convincing in the first place and who don't care that the investigation has failed to produce a lick of evidence to back up their accusations, it served it's purpose, we are now "at war", whether you realize it or not.

You seem to be of the group here who don't even acknowledge the Conflict of Interest of the Ukraine being on the Board of Inquiry and blocking the release of it's findings.

thenewsdoctors.com...

First of all, the US has not invaded Ukraine. Nor have we invaded Syria. Second of all, it's ridiculous how you try and cover both bases, essentially stating that no matter what the reality it just HAS TO BE a conspiracy. That is not denying ignorance. That is wallowing in delusion. Yeah sure, it was an "attempted false flag" that somehow went wrong. Right. That makes perfect sense. Of course you then just wave your hand and say "Oh it doesn't matter, the US found an excuse to invade Ukraine anyway." Right. Because no matter what happened or how it happened, you just can't accept reality as plain as it is. You have to be trolling, because your statements don't even agree with each other. let alone logic and reason.
edit on 26-2-2015 by jaffo because: Grammar, spelling.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Consider this.

Hahaha!

That's a good one!

Remember the allegations of Syria using poison gas to attack it's citizenry?

The "free" world proved that was FAKE and was just a ruse to make war on Syria.

The shooting down of MH17 by the Ukraine's US installed government was an attempt to do the same thing and has been shown to be equally FRAUDULENT.

Please show me where the chemical attacks were proven to be fake. Oh I know lots of tinfoil hat types think they saw proof, but no they didn't. Because it never happened. Again, fail...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Consider this.

thenewsdoctors.com...

First of all, the US has not invaded Ukraine.

True in a way I guess.

What the US has brought about in the Ukraine is much more than a mere invasion.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Consider this.

thenewsdoctors.com...

True in a way I guess.

www.youtube.com...

First of all, it's not "true in a sense." It's TRUE, PERIOD. We HAVE NOT INVADED UKRAINE. There ARE NO US TROOPS IN UKRAINE. So when you said we "invaded Ukraine" your statement was wildly inaccurate and you knew it to be so. Yet you said it anyway even though it is not true. There's a word for that. I am sure you use that word all the time (hint: it rhymes with "fLYING") to describe what "evil US politicians" do, don't you? And yet here you are, doing the exact same thing. The problem in Ukraine is a Russian and Ukraine problem, and it is not anything that the US is doing. Stop trying to blame everything on the US. You do realize there are PLENTY OF OTHER PLAYERS ON THE WORLD STAGE, RIGHT? You do realize that Putin is not exactly a very nice man, right? You do realize that Putin has done far worse things to gain and hold power than any current US politician, right? You do realize that GREED IS NOT LIMITED TO AMERICA, right? What is going on in Ukraine is not in any way caused by the US. It IS NOT our "fault" and you very clearly willfully misstated the facts when you said the US invaded Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Oh, and I am still waiting for proof of those "fake" chemical attacks as you stated earlier. Or are you just going to admit that statement wasn't true either?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Consider this.

thenewsdoctors.com...

True in a way I guess.

www.youtube.com...

What is going on in Ukraine is not in any way caused by the US.

Riiiight.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Consider this.

thenewsdoctors.com...

True in a way I guess.

www.youtube.com...

Riiiight.

Wow. You got me there. Have any proof? Anything coherent other than snark? ANYTHING?
edit on 26-2-2015 by jaffo because: Spelling error.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You know, kind of like you can't prove that the chemical attacks were faked. Still waiting on that one too...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Consider this.

thenewsdoctors.com...

True in a way I guess.

www.youtube.com...

Riiiight.

Wow. You got me there. Have any proof? Anything coherent other than snark? ANYTHING?

Did you watch the video I posted?

Do you think that was a Wally Byam Caravan passing through Estonia?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

RR doesn't offer GPS in any of its packages.

www.rolls-royce.com...

Here's the page for the engine in MH 370 and there are a few tabs for customer care services and options. No GPS. A search of their website yields zero results.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join