It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Crazy am I to think I know where MH370 is? Jeff Wise in NY Magazine

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Psynic
I would like to respond to all of your points but can't handle them as an avalanche.

its not an avalanche. It addressed some of the possibilities you raised albeit on the other side of the fence.

Firstly, which do you consider the "nations involved"?

There are only two that matter, NATO and BRICS.

Well, for starters NATO and BRICS are not nations. They are a military alliance and an economic alliance.

The Nations involved are:
Specifically the 15 nations who lost nationals on the flight.
The country where the flight originated from.
The country where the flight was suppose to land.
The country where the airline is based out of.
The country who manufactured the aircraft.

that's off the top of my head and is based on international law / treaties concerning air disasters.

NATO nor BRICS have anything to do with any of this.

I'm not aware of a lot of Hijackings in the post 9/11 era and what happened in the previous millennium is really irrelevant.

2001 - Russia - Turkey - Saudi Arabia - A Vnukovo Airlines Tu-154 flying from Istanbul to Moscow.
2001 - Hijackings occurring on 9/11
2006 - Turkey-Italy - Turkish airlines flight 1476
2007 - Turkey - MD-80 jet highjacked
2008 - Sunair - Sudan
2008 - Eagle Airways flight 2279
2009 - CanJet flight 918
2009 - AeroMexico flight 576
2011 - Turkish airlines flight 1754
2011 - Alitalia flight 329
2012 - Tianjin Airways flight GS7554
2014 - Pegasus airlines Flight 751
2014 - Ethiopian flight 702

etc etc etc .....

I don't know what you mean by "if the airlines are involved".

In trying to cover up a high jacking / preventable incidents. There was illegal cargo on the aircraft which apparently was a somewhat common practice for this airline. (I think lithium batteries).

Malaysia Airlines IS the Malaysian Government.

No Malaysia Airlines is a private company who happens to be Malaysia's Flag Carrier. All that means is the airline operates out of that country and enjoys preferential treatment from the government for that action. The term holds for all airlines / all nations.

The anecdote you mention about China reporting flotsam and an American PIO response has no bearing on any claims I made and adds to the unwieldiness of my response.

Considering I stated I had questions involving the last info in my post it has bearing on the conversation in General. If you read my post in its entirety you would have seen that part.

I will endeavour to address any of your concerns but in the interest of clarity, please be specific.

Thanks

Im good - thanks.

That's great, because I wouldn't know where to begin.

I politely asked you to simplify and you dump a load of carp.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

If you aren't going to bother to read posts in its entirety why bother posting anything? You have a bad habit of personal attacks and you really need to get that under control. It adds nothing to the thread / conversation.

Refute the facts / position and stop attacking people.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

If you aren't going to bother to read posts in its entirety why bother posting anything? You have a bad habit of personal attacks and you really need to get that under control. It adds nothing to the thread / conversation.

Refute the facts / position and stop attacking people.

nm

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You're kidding right? You can't possibly think he meant slow lines at the airport...
He meant slowing down the industry as in reduced business. (Just in case you really do think he meant lines at the airport)
Or is this just one more straw man argument from you?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
"What would have happened if the plane turned back to fly into the Twin Petronas Towers?"

It would have been shot out of the sky before a second 9/11 event could have happened.

Seems no one at this site can acknowledge this to be the official protocol announced after 9/11.

It's really quite mind boggling that 'OSers' (official story supporters) continue to conceal this MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL.

There is a major push to wrap-up the fake search for MH370 in the coming days and the swarms of OSers are giving it all they've got to obfuscate, distract, misinform and obscure the fact that MH370 was hijacked.

I refer back to the man who operates the biggest fleet of B777s in the world, Sir Timothy Clark who has clearly and unambiguously come out in the press to say the INMARSAT data is fake, the plane was taken over by hostile factors and flown on a northern route away from the Southern Indian Ocean.

A shadow puppet show of a search, in which the search vessels spent more time in harbour than at sea, was performed to give the impression something was being done to recover the plane, but of course, it would have been an impossible task even if the plane was in the vast Southern Ocean, which it clearly wasn't.

Putting this event behind us has been the only true purpose of the mock search.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on -06:0021153212015-03-06T09:21:21-06:00 by Psynic because: Quotation marks. The first sentence is from the link to the interview of Sir Timothy Clark.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What would have happened if the plane turned back to fly into the Twin Petronas Towers?

It would have been shot out of the sky before a second 9/11 event could have happened.

Seems no one at this site can acknowledge this to be the official protocol announced after 9/11.

It's really quite mind boggling that 'OSers' (official story supporters) continue to conceal this MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL.

There is a major push to wrap-up the fake search for MH370 in the coming days and the swarms of OSers are giving it all they've got to obfuscate, distract, misinform and obscure the fact that MH370 was hijacked.

I refer back to the man who operates the biggest fleet of B777s in the world, Sir Timothy Clark who has clearly and unambiguously come out in the press to say the INMARSAT data is fake, the plane was taken over by hostile factors and flown on a northern route away from the Southern Indian Ocean.

A shadow puppet show of a search, in which the search vessels spent more time in harbour than at sea, was performed to give the impression something was being done to recover the plane, but of course, it would have been an impossible task even if the plane was in the vast Southern Ocean, which it clearly wasn't.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Delusional. Multiple Nations have thrown huge piles of cash at finding this plane. There is ZERO evidence at all of a cover-up in this matter. ZERO. No one is ignoring the facts but you. And no one is "concealing" any detail either. You really assume that just because a policy is in place it will be effective. How'd that work out for us on 9/11? Not well, that's how. The plane is in the Ocean. Of course someone like you will just call it fake when they find it anyway as opposed to admitting you are wrong. You can't even come up with a vague explanation for who took it, where it is now, why they would still be hiding it, how using it later would be different from using it at the time of the hijacking, what they did with all of the people on it, why and how multiple Nations would cover this up, or...well or anything really. You just keep screaming CONSPIRACY at the top of your lungs and using the term "OSer" as though there is some established conspiracy movement to your side of this a la Truthers. Complete waste of time and you will be proven conclusively to be wrong at a given point.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Good article covering a lot of the bases as to the disappearance and search and tech used for all of these things.

Link: www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

What would have happened if the plane turned back to fly into the Twin Petronas Towers?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Delusional.

Delusional?

Then how did he become the CEO of Emirates Airlines, operators of the largest fleet of B777s in the world?

Sir Clark says the plane was hijacked, the INMARSAT data is false and a cover-up is being perpetrated.

Coincidently, his explanation of these three major points is entirely consistent with my own. The aircraft was not flying itself, the hijackers did not plot a course to the middle of nowhere, the invention of a new method for measuring doppler effect is doubtful and pertinent facts are being deliberately withheld.

Who the hijackers were? There are a couple of possibilities. I haven't read Sir Clark's theory on exactly who they were, but my own views on that subject are: the pilot and/or co-pilot, Uighurs or Russia, not necessarily in that order.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Delusional.

Delusional?

Then how did he become the CEO of Emirates Airlines, operators of the largest fleet of B777s in the world?

Sir Clark says the plane was hijacked, the INMARSAT data is false and a cover-up is being perpetrated.

Coincidently, his explanation of these three major points is entirely consistent with my own. The aircraft was not flying itself, the hijackers did not plot a course to the middle of nowhere, the invention of a new method for measuring doppler effect is doubtful and pertinent facts are being deliberately withheld.

Who the hijackers were? There are a couple of possibilities. I haven't read Sir Clark's theory on exactly who they were, but my own views on that subject are: the pilot and/or co-pilot, Uighurs or Russia, not necessarily in that order.

Calling him "Sir" does nothing at all to hide the complete lack of proof as to his theory. Similarly, saying over and over that you don't believe in the new tech and methodology used here also proves nothing. The ides that it was hijacked and then flown over all of that land without anyone noticing, without anyone communicating in any way with someone else, and with no proof to this day is just insane. It's delusional fantasy and there not only isn't anything even vaguely resembling proof that it went down that way, all logical thought counsels us in exactly the opposite direction. Again, when the find the plane at the bottom of the Indian Ocean, you will just say it's fake.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Good article covering a lot of the bases as to the disappearance and search and tech used for all of these things.

Link: www.cnn.com...

I love the final bullet point 'Fact' in your link:

"Later, an orbitting satellite checks in with the plane's satellite transceiver, kind of like a cell tower pinging a mobile phone. The aircraft responds electronically--"shaking hands" with the satellite.
THIS provides evidence that flight MH370 ended somewhere in the Southern Indian ocean."

Therein is found the big lie.

No evidence was provided by the satellite signal to indicate the plane "ended somewhere in the Southern Indian ocean" WHATSOEVER!

The so called EVIDENCE was created by one man at INMARSAT who we are supposed to believe INVENTED an entirely new way to track aircraft using doppler effect.

One man is entirely responsible for diverting the worlds attention AWAY from the actual path of MH370 to the bleakest, most remote stage a fictional production could possibly be mounted.

edit on -06:0027153242015-03-06T10:24:27-06:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Delusional.

Delusional?

The ides that it was hijacked and then flown over all of that landwithout anyone noticing, without anyone communicating in any way with someone else, and with no proof to this day is just insane.

Over all what land?

As I have repeatedly stated, an aircraft that goes rogue and is determined to be hijacked WILL be shot down.

Try repeating that last sentence out loud to yourself a few times.

After 9/11 planes will be shot down before they can be used as terrorist tools.

Why can't you acknowledge this fact?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
MH370 is likely parked somewhere awaiting it's final flight.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
MH370 is likely parked somewhere awaiting it's final flight.

Highly doubtful, I'm sorry to say.

If it made it down in one piece I'd be surprised.

The only scenario I can imagine where the plane gets down in one piece would be in a remote desert wilderness, not an existing airstrip.

edit on -06:0056153312015-03-06T10:31:56-06:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic Highly doubtful, I'm sorry to say.

wait and see.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: Psynic Highly doubtful, I'm sorry to say.

wait and see.

Terrorist plots don't need second chapters.

The damage has been done.

Main objectives might not have been achieved, but for an anarchist, disruption is it's own reward.

The problem with your idea is the limited number of existing airstrips and their satellite observability. You can't hide a jumbo jet at a known facility, nor could any attempt at concealment be kept secret.

12 months ago it occurred to me that if Uighur sympathizer(s) took over the plane in order to make use of the passengers as hostages, they could find a remote piece of the Karakum desert in which to land MH370 and 'deconsolidate' the aircraft.

Such a scenario would not depend on the aircraft being able to take off again afterwards.

Landing the plane 'off airport' would increase the square miles of ground area needing to be searched from a few hundred to many thousands of square miles.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Delusional.

Delusional?

Again, when the find the plane at the bottom of the Indian Ocean, you will just say it's fake.

The only way that MH370 would ever get to the Southern Indian Ocean would be in the hold of the Fugro Discovery.

And if they try to pull that off I will definitely call BS, since the plane would have to be in pieces and that would have necessitated the existence of flotsam.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Delusional.

Delusional?

The ides that it was hijacked and then flown over all of that landwithout anyone noticing, without anyone communicating in any way with someone else, and with no proof to this day is just insane.

Over all what land?

As I have repeatedly stated, an aircraft that goes rogue and is determined to be hijacked WILL be shot down.

Why do you think that "fact" proves ANYTHING?! Even if the plane had been shot down, WHY WOULD THAT BE HIDDEN?! Seriously, why on Earth would that for one minute be hidden and HOW ON EARTH could it be hidden. It makes NO SENSE AT ALL. YOu would not have been able to blow the plane out of the sky and hide the fact that it ever happened. And you keep going on and on about that darned new technology and acting like no one on Earth but you and one other guy have been able to figure out the truth. Yeah, just about every Nation on Earth is in on a conspiracy to hide the fact that a plane was shot down after it was hijacked. That makes perfect sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Delusional.

Delusional?

Over all what land?

Even if the plane had been shot down, WHY WOULD THAT BE HIDDEN?!

MH17 was shot down.

The evidence is available to determine who's responsible, but for some reason that has been "hidden".

I think the reasons why those responsible for the taking down of a plane load of innocent victims, if it was indeed shot down are self-evident, even to you.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Shot down..... If the aircraft were in the US and it was confirmed its heading in that direction then sure.

However our policies don't apply to other nations. Considering the evidence thus far about the radar in the region its entirely possible it could make it to a building before being intercepted / shot down.

Assuming the aircraft was hijacked, assuming the hijacking became known to officials in the various countries, assuming the hijackers don't bother issuing demands, etc.

what we know for sure -
The aircraft is missing.

Aside from that there is no other evidence to support anyones claims.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Delusional.

Delusional?

Over all what land?

Even if the plane had been shot down, WHY WOULD THAT BE HIDDEN?!

MH17 was shot down.

The evidence is available to determine who's responsible, but for some reason that has been "hidden".

I think the reasons why those responsible for the taking down of a plane load of innocent victims, if it was indeed shot down are self-evident, even to you.

Clearly they are not and that last post is just silly. I'm sorry, are you now trying to say that the people who took down the plane, in your scenario, are at fault because they did so? Really? You would criticize no matter what happens. Plane hijacked and possibly going to be flown into a building, but you want to blame whoever shot it down for killing the passengers. Whatever, this is a complete waste of time. And obvious trolling. Have a great weekend.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join