It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Crazy am I to think I know where MH370 is? Jeff Wise in NY Magazine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

There is a lot of talk about this disappeance and how its very confusing that there were no demands or at least manifesto given as a reason for the supposed hijacking.

I feel that with this level of sophistication we may be looking at a wholely new type of espionage linking corporate and international relations for profit.

There have been people that talked about the folks on board that worked for a semiconductors company that may have been working on projects related to the field of stealth or even light bending invisibility technology. I don't remember the exact forum, but it got my mind going.

If you had the technology as a smaller company to make a commercial airliner disappear, and you wish to sell it to the highest bidder, you need to make a demonstration.

What better demonstration than making a plane disappear on the world stage? Then landing it in a nation willing to pay a high price to at the very least keep others from attaining it.

we have attained a level in society where governments have sold their people out. Have we attained a level of progress where corporations are now joining the ranks of complete disregard for human life for striking the best deal before anyone else?

Let me know if I'm totally crazy or this couldn't be an option because of something I missed. If I am crazy I think I might write a story with that in the plot, so nobody steal it.
edit on 25-2-2015 by Poofmander because: I fudged

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: thesmokingman
First of all the story opens with Chief of police in Indonesia "claims" he knows where MH 370 is.

The "official" Southern Arc fairytale originates from a single boffin working for the MIC.

The entire sham search is based on the unverified "claims" of one nerd, half a world away from Malaysia.

I'll take the word of the Indonesian Police Chief over any paid-for mouthpiece in the UK, even if he is backed up by an impressive sounding acronym like "INMARSAT".

Although the stakes in this chapter of 'The Decline of Civilization' are immense, there is no corresponding pay-off for the Pilots, Police Chiefs and Airline Presidents testifying to the preposterousness of the 'Official Story'.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
There's so much more info in the video than the website. Google the title I listed and start it at 13:00... or don't and keep believing what you believe. In fact, don't watch the video. I'm 100% convinced you're spot on.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Poofmander
a reply to: drock905

There is a lot of talk about this disappeance and how its very confusing that there were no demands or at least manifesto given as a reason for the supposed hijacking.

There have been demands!

They are being kept from you.

If the Uyghurs did it for the publicity or the bargaining power, their efforts can be neutralized by the MSM refusing to report the event.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mrscary3721

If it's there it's an option. Just like with a car you have to pay for it. Malaysia didn't, which got them basic health monitoring, not all the bells and whistles. I have yet to find anything, including from Rolls Royce that says it's there. And I'll take their word over a random Internet video.
edit on 2/25/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It's STILL up to the crew. No one can tell a crew they have to land at an unscheduled airport. They can get in trouble for it later, but at the time it happens it's entirely on the crew.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What we should not forget is that ACARS was not operational, so it is unlikely that data about the engines or the aircraft itself has been received.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I watched it. I didn't hear anything about GPS.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Why would a video have more information than their own website? The website seems pretty damn inclusive/comprehensive and detailed. I specifically searched their site for the term GPS monitoring and there were zero results. That would be a big thing they would want to mention to potential customers. Another member says he watched your vid and it didn't say anything about GPS either. So....? Why don't you watch again and tell us exactly at what point. I'll try to search the vid instead of using your link if you think I'll get better results but first I want a time stamp because I don't want to watch a vid about how to build an aircraft engine. I'll just go to what ever spot you find it in.

edit on 2252015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Being kept from us? But not from you huh?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
There was a very plausible scenario where the jet flew north west into Pakistan or a former soviet republic. But there were also eyewitness reports that said a low flying passenger jet flew over the Maldive Islands which sounded credible. It was never anywhere near where they pretended to look for it, at any rate.

Yes you're entirely correct.

The search of the Southern Indian Ocean, or as Tony Abbott calls it, the "crash site" is high Aqua Drama.

A Naumachia designed to attract the publics attention and distract them from the absurdity of the origins of the search.

Three ships, fancy towed arrays and little yellow submarines look very impressive, but have no realistic chance of finding pieces of a submerged aircraft in the pitch black depths a mile and a half down, even IF the plane was there! Truth be told, they've spent much, much more of the past year in port, than at sea.

The point is, they have to be perceived to be doing something, or there'll be no opportunity for closure.

The cover-up is all about attracting the public's attention away from actual factors behind MH370's disappearance and lending authenticity to an unbelievably lame story of a new Allan Turing character who INVENTS the 2014 version of a computer to solve the mystery of the missing aircraft.

The discussion of whether an aircraft can actually BE lost in this day and age is further subterfuge. The whereabouts of MH370, whether it made it to the hijackers intended destination or was prevented from doing so, really is moot when one accepts that a cover-up is being perpetrated.

The only reason to question the characteristics and functions of the Rolls Royce data systems is to distract from the real questions. If there wasn't a cover-up in play, there would be no controversy over the engine's KNOWN specifications.

Surely Rolls Royce or Malaysia Airlines could clear this up in an instant, if they wanted to. But no, RR, like it's UK colleagues at INMARSAT are deliberately withholding information in order to bury the truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Being kept from us? But not from you huh?

You could try googling:

Uyghurs claim responsibility for MH370.

Or just continue to make snide comments and remain [snip].

edit on -06:0028152072015-02-25T14:07:28-06:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

And what data are they withholding. There's nothing saying they get GPS data. Abs if ACARS was down EHMS probably want getting anything either.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: rebelv

originally posted by: Metallicus
There is no way 'they' just lost this huge airliner. I don't know if this gentleman is correct, but I am positive the 'official story' is wrong.

I had been wavering towards the idea that it was landed at Diego Garcia,
but at this point I guess any theory is as good as the next one.

Rebel 5

Which would mean the US abducted 238 innocent people, imprisoned them on a desert island and allowed their families and loved ones to believe they were dead.

I wouldn't even accuse Kim Jong Un of such an atrocity.

There is no precedent for the States ever doing anything nearly this evil.

I guess some theories aren't "as good as the next".

I was under the impression that although The U.S. had bought the base
from The U.K., that we then sold the base to The Israelis.

There was an incident awhile back where a sub was attacked by a missile
off of Diego Garcia, and in the press The Israelis got a lot of heat for
destroying a sub that was actually in international waters.

So, no, not The U.S. unless I'm mistaken, the Island and the base are owned
and operated by The Israelis, unless we're only leasing it to them, but it's my
understanding we sold it to them.

Rebel 5

edit on 25-2-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: Dutchowl
There was a very plausible scenario where the jet flew north west into Pakistan or a former soviet republic. But there were also eyewitness reports that said a low flying passenger jet flew over the Maldive Islands which sounded credible. It was never anywhere near where they pretended to look for it, at any rate.

Yes you're entirely correct.

The search of the Southern Indian Ocean, or as Tony Abbott calls it, the "crash site" is high Aqua Drama.

A Naumachia designed to attract the publics attention and distract them from the absurdity of the origins of the search.

Three ships, fancy towed arrays and little yellow submarines look very impressive, but have no realistic chance of finding pieces of a submerged aircraft in the pitch black depths a mile and a half down, even IF the plane was there! Truth be told, they've spent much, much more of the past year in port, than at sea.

The point is, they have to be perceived to be doing something, or there'll be no opportunity for closure.

The cover-up is all about attracting the public's attention away from actual factors behind MH370's disappearance and lending authenticity to an unbelievably lame story of a new Allan Turing character who INVENTS the 2014 version of a computer to solve the mystery of the missing aircraft.

The discussion of whether an aircraft can actually BE lost in this day and age is further subterfuge. The whereabouts of MH370, whether it made it to the hijackers intended destination or was prevented from doing so, really is moot when one accepts that a cover-up is being perpetrated.

The only reason to question the characteristics and functions of the Rolls Royce data systems is to distract from the real questions. If there wasn't a cover-up in play, there would be no controversy over the engine's KNOWN specifications.

Surely Rolls Royce or Malaysia Airlines could clear this up in an instant, if they wanted to. But no, RR, like it's UK colleagues at INMARSAT are deliberately withholding information in order to bury the truth.

No, the reason to question your assertions about the RR engines is to test their validity. Doing so found your assertions lacking. The only reason to ignore evidence contrary to your belief is denial. Sorry, but it is what it is...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Not even close. It's still owned by the UK with the US leasing the base facilities. It's a major base for US forces in the region. There's no way they'd sell it to anyone ever if they bought it from the UK.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That's nice but I was addressing an article that another member linked to and not your theories. Thanks anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Big deal. Why is the "claim" I mentioned not valid but this "claim" by who ever the flux those people are is valid. What are you going to say when they find this plane in the Indian ocean? They've already located 58 items lying on the ocean floor in the area they suspect this plane went down. They're not identified yet but they are anomalies they can't account for as naturally occurring.

You know you've contributed your own share of snide remarks so don't call me out .
edit on 2252015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
An interesting read. I'd be more interested if he revealed some of his sources, like the "military pilot" that suggested that flying along borders would mask a commercial flight route (my own opinion- not a chance).
I would add that at any given time of day, the US likely has several "birds" looking down at most of Russia, along with Iran, NK and China. Unless this is 1 big conspiracy- we would have seen the plane along it's route, somewhere.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Technology that existed many years ago makes it impossible for this plane to just disappear. There is more to the story yes, but I do believe that the US and Malaysia at the very least know where the plane is, no matter what happened to it. In fact, I guarantee it.

That's just it... Looking at all possible scenarios you come to a conclusion that if one nation knew where the plane was there would be a second nation who would report it. If it landed in Kazakhstan then there would be nations reporting that ho are not friendly to Kazakhstan. Same with Israel, Iran etc etc.

The only way for the scenario to work would be if ALL major players with the capability to monitor deep airspace are in on the "plan".

Except for on thing, Snowden fully expects someone else like him to talk when he mentions the 'Hydra'
When he said that I thought that was telling, he must know some people who are/were on the cusp of doing as he did. That time was gone when he did his revelations, however something like a conspiracy over MH370 would surely have provided another, 'outer' I am still waiting though.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join