It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam IS a death Cult

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

That was sarcasm.

The point is your beloved superpower's army holding onto assault rifles often soil themselves when being faced off with something as menacing as a child with a rock!

You ever heard the saying "put the fear of God in you."?

The Superpower's IDF can tell you all about that.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don't really want to bash on anyone or their religion. One thing I do notice is that if the bible were reduced down to just the words of Jesus Christ then Christianity has an opportunity to be a beautiful, loving religion. I don't see the same in Islam. The Qur'an reduced to the words of Muhammad simply do not have the same love and impact as those of Jesus Christ.

I don't have a horse in this race since I am not a member of a religion, but I see the basis of Christianity rooted in love and the basis of Islam rooted in rules and control. In the King James Bible, love is mentioned 310 times, 131 times in the Old Testament and 179 times in the New Testament. In the Qur'an the word love is not mentioned even once.

That single fact is a very telling in my opinion.

Wow well spoken Mr Metallicus religion means squat its inside what counts the one you cant hide or put make up on love it well said well said!!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Funny how Allah words gives Muhammad the right to take other peoples wives as his own when he has the urges, but have different rules for his followers. It is good to be a prophet to Islam it seems compared to other prophets and holy men that instead where told to be abstinent and not be sexually greedy.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

it's ok its out of my hands to judge you but others remain interested no matter how well you back peddle or attempt to cover your tracks...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nevermind!
edit on 23-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Quote a verse and I might be able to respond to your generic exclamations.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

[/quote
heres Ten get Started

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886

Agreed were to busy pointing out others fallibilities then worrying of how to grow and love each other. LOVE is the answer to all!!

Love and symbiosis is simple when people have control over their ego and will not allow themselves to be wolfs. Harder when there is no segment where understanding can be met and a common core exists withing both souls. Loving both yourself and others equally sometimes mean standing up against the hidden wolf in others not accepting them to be around until they have learned self control.

Even if I can be annoyed at the now, I can love the potential of all souls. Even souls that have fallen far and done very bad things can in the end raise above and transcend when they have cleaned up their acts.

As an example: If a soul like Hitler have cleaned up the mess he made and have become a symbiotic being that shines with love/unity, how can I hate him? I can hate the thing he was but that is not the souls highest potential.

In the same way I am annoyed with the historic Muhammad, since I do not see the historic Muhammad as the best him and his souls highest potential and others imitating him, is from my point of view keeping them from reaching their highest potential.
edit on 23-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well said sir well said!!! a reply to: LittleByLittle

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

What a terrible source.

It claims there is a verse about paedophilia...

That verse is about how long to wait after a woman has been divorced... 3 months!!!

What a terrible source!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What a terrible source.

It claims there is a verse about paedophilia...

That verse is about how long to wait after a woman has been divorced... 3 months!!!

What a terrible source!

When confronted by a muslim source its bad???
Wikiislam hello..,

WikiIslam's goal is to become the most comprehensive and accurate source of information on Islam. This information is based primarily on its own sources, the Qur'an, hadith and Islamic scholars. It takes a rational approach in its handling of Islam and is notable for dealing extensively with false propaganda and Islamic pseudoscience.

The site aims to remain neutral towards other religions, world views, and issues of a political nature, such as immigration, multiculturalism, and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and also to stay away from extremist, sensationalist or emotional commentary by simply letting the facts speak for themselves.

Contrary to what is sometimes claimed,[1] the site exhorts editors to use non-polemic and scholarly secondary sources, and to attribute statements wherever possible. It makes copious use of authoritative primary and secondary pro-Islamic sources, such as the Compendium of Muslim Texts, sirah literature and fatwas from some of the most popular mainstream Islamic sites on the net.

It is an international site with editors and contributors from all over the world, and the policies and content reflect this. For example, editors are advised that no region should be given priority over another, and developments concerning Islam in Asiaor Africa are as important as developments in Europe or the Americas.

History

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

WikiIslam is not a Muslim source...

Where on earth did you get that idea?

It's a source about Muslims... & a terrible one as I demonstrated above!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The marriage of his Adopted Son's Wife Zaynab Bint Jahsh that the adopted son divorced when Muhammad wanted her.

Here is the white washed version in the Quran to refute the accusations on Muhammad:s moral.

33:36-33:38

Sahih International
It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.

Sahih International
And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah ," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.

Sahih International
There is not to be upon the Prophet any discomfort concerning that which Allah has imposed upon him. [This is] the established way of Allah with those [prophets] who have passed on before. And ever is the command of Allah a destiny decreed.

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 311:
Narrated Aisha:

I used to look down upon those ladies who had given themselves to Allah's Apostle and I used to say, "Can a lady give herself (to a man)?" But when Allah revealed: "You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily).' (33.51) I said (to the Prophet), "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires."

Good to be the prophet. He married more wives than 4 against his own commandments and Muslims always whitewash it.
edit on 23-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
All religions are cults. Religion is really a form of brain washing starting at a very young age. How many of you were brought up practicing a religion your parents raised you to believe in?

It's really just like politics! If your parents were conservative, most likely you were raised aligning your political beliefs to that same party line. I view the Nazi party in the same light as Islam. Both ideologies are screwed, and killing is a means to justify the end.

Some people believe Hitler was the Anti-Christ. In some respects you can say that the leadership of ISIS is being controlled by an evil Antichrist. I'm sorry to say, but what ISIS is doing is pure evil. I find it almost unearthly that they can sway and capture the minds of the young and old to join their brutal and murderous rampage. Your mind literally has to be under some kind of control to believe that your peaceful and loving God would want you to commit suicide, behead, torture, and set afire innocent men, women and children. You really have to wonder if this is a fight between good and evil.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just to clarify CharlieSpeirs. I wished Muhammad was the perfect spiritual person and would only stand for good and high morality.

I think that many people have an idolized view of Muhammad that is not the same as the historical person Muhammad was. In your mind Muhammad "the spiritual teacher" is probably 1000 times better than "the historical Muhammad". The trouble is that some souls follow "the historical Muhammad" and not the Muhammad "the spiritual teacher" that I imagine you follow and want to show to everyone.

I think it was from you I got this message:

It is a beautiful spiritual message that I think is perfect in it's simplicity. I just wish it was written in this way in the Quran. But unfortunately "the historical Muhammad" did not speak it in this way.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Islam is a religion, not a cult. Cults tend to hide away for fear of being judged by God, and the Illuminati is a prime example of this. Islam, on the other hand, is reverent in God.

A death cult might practice the "sacrifice" of children (I emphasise that because it's usually called "murder"), and this is very common today, even in England. Clearly, that is not of our Good Lord's will.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
In the Bible Jesus Christ never makes any claim that Muhammad was coming to fulfill prophesy, He did say he would send his holy spirit or his advocate depending on the translation you read...

however Muhammad stated that his words and his coming were all foretold in the bible this is not true...

Christ is atleast considered a prophet of God by Muslims to be a prophet your words are infallible...

Muslims will argue that these teachings were edited out of the Bible but this is also untrue as the bible from the time of Muhammad is well known and makes no such claims...

that being said infallibility allows for no inconsistency making it possible to percieve Muhammad as a false prophet...

furthermore Jesus did state that a False Prophet would come under the guise of peace, I'll leave you to draw your own conclusion...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

There is really only a couple of sentences missing from that Verse...

& it doesn't change the context of what is said in the image.

Basically the only time someone can justify killing is in an extremely necessary case of self defence or if corruption is being spread among the land.

There is also a part at the end which say many people do this in excess...
The next verse continues from there to say whoever starts a war with Islam or attempts to drive you out of your Land, then fight back until they either cease persecution or if necassary then to kill them.

Now this may not sound very spiritual to some, however that's why I had a much closer tie to Islam than Catholicism (which was my families Faith)...
Because I don't love everyone...
& I don't believe everybody deserves love.

ISIS for example, I would never turn the other cheek and love them...

I would prefer to bury them.

If someone is truly spiritual, imo, they will realise that there is a presence of evil that cannot be changed with love...
But with destruction so they cease to exist.

You may believe differently.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I was glad to see you're stance on ISIS it was my hope to see more from Islam reject their actions...

I also could not help but notice you said you're family was Catholic...

do you still speak and or see you're family?

I ask because the Islam faith teaches you are not allowed to be friends with Christians or Jews...

Also Jesus remains a prophet at the very least to you, he says to love everyone including thine enemies, I myself am human just as you are and have just as hard a time following this teaching...
however Jesus being an Infallible prophet of the God of Islam taught to love everyone, so how could Gods supposed prophet of Islam tell you who you can even be friends with or not?
edit on 23-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Edit

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
In the Bible Jesus Christ never makes any claim that Muhammad was coming to fulfill prophesy, He did say he would send his holy spirit or his advocate depending on the translation you read...

...furthermore Jesus did state that a False Prophet would come under the guise of peace, I'll leave you to draw your own conclusion...

Should it pass that Christ cannot deliver peace, Mohammed shalt bringeth war.
Why, you ask? Because the sheep did listen only to the wolf's howlings.

Amen.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join